Lock Him Up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shock View Post
    SB just about soiled himself posting this.
    No doubt blew his wad.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

We know for certain, exactly what Hillary did. Since you have an insider with the DOJ, what did Trump do exactly that Obama, Bush, and Clinton didn't do, exactly?
      My friends at the WSJ says

FBI agents who searched for­mer Pres­i­dent Don­ald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home Mon­day re­moved 11 sets of clas­si­fied doc­u­ments, in­clud­ing some marked as top se­cret and meant to be only avail­able in spe­cial gov­ern­ment fa­cil­i­ties, ac­cord­ing to a search war­rant re­leased by a Flor­ida court Fri­day.

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

But they didn’t go after Hillary in the same way. While you bring up a valid point about elites vs plebs, that wasn’t really the question was it?
        Well since we don’t know what the future holds it hard to answer the question.

From what I have read/listened to national security/DOJ experts - Trump won’t be charged with anything. This was an operation to get the data back under control. If that is the case, Trump is getting the Hillary treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

FBI agents who searched for­mer Pres­i­dent Don­ald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home Mon­day re­moved 11 sets of clas­si­fied doc­u­ments, in­clud­ing some marked as top se­cret and meant to be only avail­able in spe­cial gov­ern­ment fa­cil­i­ties or on Hillary's special server, ac­cord­ing to a search war­rant re­leased by a Flor­ida court Fri­day.
          FIFY

Comment

DOJ opposes unsealing the Trump search affadavit

The Justice Department on Monday responded in a legal filing to news media groups asking a a judge to unseal the Trump search affidavit in the public interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
              DOJ opposes unsealing the Trump search affadavit

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/doj-...ry?id=88400822
              This whole thing is such a sham. Just like Russia collusion, peeing hookers, "insurrection", etc. etc. etc.

Comment

Well since we don’t know what the future holds it hard to answer the question.

From what I have read/listened to national security/DOJ experts - Trump won’t be charged with anything. This was an operation to get the data back under control. If that is the case, Trump is getting the Hillary treatment.
                Except Obama, Hillary, Clinton, and Bush all took things. The archives were in discussion with Trump, then they raided his home. Nobody else got raided. They’ve already upped the anti.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Difference between Trump and Hillary is that Hillary destroyed the evidence and Trump was raided.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

Except Obama, Hillary, Clinton, and Bush all took things.

I know this is what Trump says - maybe it is just fake news for the idiocracy.

National Archives and Records Administration, or NARA, which preserves and maintains records after a president leaves office, confirmed on Friday afternoon that Mr. Obama had turned over his documents — classified and unclassified — as required under the Presidential Records Act of 1978

The archives were in discussion with Trump, then they raided his home.
                    Well that because when the National Archives was going thru the documents that were turned over they found classified information. As soon as that happened they have to get the FBI (and DOJ) involved.

Comment

I know this is what Trump says - maybe it is just fake news for the idiocracy.

Well that because when the National Archives was going thru the documents that were turned over they found classified information. As soon as that happened they have to get the FBI (and DOJ) involved.

Yes. Chuck Schumer reported this to the NY Times, CNN, and other MSM, so it has to be true. Some of us will believe anything.

Comment

And they took his passport.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Anyone can believe what they want. If we had an objective source of news, a transparent government, and an objective law enforcement agency, we all would probably have the same opinion on most topics. But we don't.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...doj-opposition

There have been supposed leaks to The NY Times, etc. on what is in the affadavit, and the reason for the search (nuclear secrets, etc.), but the defendant can’t know?

Comment

I have a feeling if SB lived in Wyoming, he’d be voting for Liz Cheney.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                I have a feeling if SB lived in Wyoming, he’d be voting for Liz Cheney.
                                Not a election I have followed (beside knowing Cheney suppose to lose big). How do Hageman and Cheney compare on the conservative issues? I would vote for the one who was most conservative.

Comment

Working...
                                X