Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supreme Court possibly overturning Roe v Wade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

So would your lawful codified answer say that women should use abortion as a means of birth control? Therefore, anytime the woman chooses unprotected sex, or can’t control their urges, or just doesn’t want the responsibility of taking care of a baby that is totally at the their control should be a rationale for murdering a baby? Take it from me, taking care of a baby isn’t always convenient, nor without sacrifice. You sound like you have the answer to this scenario.
    Not sure where you got this. I was only curious as to the thought process of "no abortion, except when..." and in this case, the "when" was "life/health of the mother."

Comment

Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

Not sure where you got this. I was only curious as to the thought process of "no abortion, except when..." and in this case, the "when" was "life/health of the mother."
      I know that the baby bears NO responsibility for this situation.

Comment

wow

Comment

Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

Just curious about the thought process. If killing an unborn child is “murder”, why is it okay to kill the unborn child if the mothers health is at risk? How do you prioritize lives?
          In those case when the mother's life is at risk, and the baby has no chance of going to full term. In general, this most likely occurs in an ectopic pregnancy (but there may be other conditions that could lead to similar results, but this is the most common).

Comment

How can people think that this is ok? My god.

Comment

I wonder if he was speaking for dramatic effect to illustrate what a grotesque procedure this is, or if he is just a psycopath. Seriously, he sounded like BTK in his matter-of-factness in describing such violence.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

I wonder if he was speaking for dramatic effect to illustrate what a grotesque procedure this is, or if he is just a psycopath. Seriously, he sounded like BTK in his matter-of-factness in describing such violence.
                Pretty certain that was for effect, but most likely true, at least in some cases (if not more given the "grasping tool"). After all, there are a fair number of docs doing this to many fetuses. Perhaps each "infected" female that waits "too long", should be required to fully understand and see exactly what they are about to allow to happen.

Comment

The political party protesting "you can't tell me what to do with my body" was the same party supporting "you must get vaxxed to do XYZ".

The political party protesting "rights for women" is the party supporting mentally ill men in our wives' restrooms, and daughters' locker rooms, and playing fields.

The political party that called for mask mandates and vax mandates because there is a slightly elevated risk of death to others if someone chooses not to, throw rocks at police to defend their right to a procedure that has a 100% death rate of others.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    The political party protesting "you can't tell me what to do with my body" was the same party supporting "you must get vaxxed to do XYZ".

The political party protesting "rights for women" is the party supporting mentally ill men in our wives' restrooms, and daughters' locker rooms, and playing fields.

The political party that called for mask mandates and vax mandates because there is a slightly elevated risk of death to others if someone chooses not to, throw rocks at police to defend their right to a procedure that has a 100% death rate of others.
                    I don't know that I would go as far as saying "mentally ill men", but no doubt some at a minimum. Just because I don't understand it and cannot empathize (even sympathize) makes it mentally ill.

Otherwise, spot on.
                    Last edited by ShockTalk; May 7, 2022, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

In those case when the mother's life is at risk, and the baby has no chance of going to full term. In general, this most likely occurs in an ectopic pregnancy (but there may be other conditions that could lead to similar results, but this is the most common).
                      Ectopic pregnancies should be terminated. The baby cannot survive to term and the mother has a risk of death. This is where a medical abortion is necessary. There is no what about here. It is save the mother or don’t. The baby will not make it either way.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

It was for dramatic effect in my opinion.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

I don't know that I would go as far as saying "mentally ill men", but no doubt some at a minimum. Just because I don't understand it and cannot empathize (even sympathize) makes it mentally ill.

Otherwise, spot on.
                          The DMF still calls out body dysmorphia a mental illness. The trans support this as well. If they didn’t call it out, then any body modifications wouldn’t be covered by insurance.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

It’s a federal felony to threaten and intimidate federal judges at their homes while they are deciding pending cases.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              It’s a federal felony to threaten and intimidate federal judges at their homes while they are deciding pending cases.
                              So, I guess if pro life folks went in front of the left wing judges, it would be acceptable to the pro-choice folks, right? This would be a great showcase to prove the unbiased views of the media and everyone, I think.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Nm

Comment

Working...
                                X