Olympics and lack of freedom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My most lumberjacky recent photo (note the double carhartt labels:
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

I use duck tape and bailing wire to keep my cheaters together.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
        I think the snowboard ramp right next to the nuke plant and what appears to be several dingy steel mills is classy.

Go, China!
        Maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention, but you can't miss those cooling towers. However, as I was watching whatever event requires you to be completely baked to ski backwards and spin around 5 times with your legs crossed while you hold your unit for bonus points, I could have sworn I heard the commentators refer to those as something other than nuke towers.

Does anyone know for sure what they are? And if they are what they look like they are, and we're saying otherwise to bow to their propaganda ......I don't even know what is going on.

Comment

I mean we can't come right out and say they are potentially Uyghur gas chambers, can we?
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

A link to an article discussing the setup:

The dystopian games: Beijing's Olympic big air jump in a disused steel mill is compared to a 'hellscape' by stunned social media users

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention, but you can't miss those cooling towers. However, as I was watching whatever event requires you to be completely baked to ski backwards and spin around 5 times with your legs crossed while you hold your unit for bonus points, I could have sworn I heard the commentators refer to those as something other than nuke towers.

Does anyone know for sure what they are? And if they are what they look like they are, and we're saying otherwise to bow to their propaganda ......I don't even know what is going on.
                    Photo Of Winter Olympics Ski Jump Park Is Going Viral (thespun.com)

Comment

Looks like I was a Kunghair too slow...

Comment

I was watching that event live Sunday night and me and my wife started hysterically laughing.

Love how they put the Olympic logo on one of the towers. Definitely helps them blend in more.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Putin prominent at the opening ceremony and a flaky Chinese American winning gold for China the icing on the cake for me.

wufan looking just like me 20 years ago even more disturbing...
                          Last edited by N Crestway; February 10, 2022, 02:28 AM.

Comment

ESPY Award Winner Eileen Gu, American born Chinese citizen (China doesn’t allow dual citizenship) competed for China as a skier in the Olympics, thus she had to renounce her U.S.A. Citizenship to compete and receive the money from China. She is a San Francisco born student at Stanford who was paid millions of dollars to be a representative of China and the ruling Communist Party. She is critical of America but not China.

I think she should be required to live there, at least for a period of time. She would have to bite her tongue there.

https://www.outkick.com/espn-awards-...s-citizenship/
                            Last edited by Shockm; July 22, 2022, 08:31 AM. Reason: Added her renouncement of American Citizenship to compete for China

Comment

Yep. Ship her a$$ to China if she loves it so much and hates America. Bye Felicia...

Comment

Honestly, I couldn't care less at the time and I remain that way today.

What bothers me is the hypocrisy, especially in the media. ESPN celebrates her as if she's the 2nd coming. Yet they (and most media) will trash LIV golf players. What's the difference?

Comment

Working...
                                X