Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

Is Ted Stryker leading the charge?
    People say that posting Airplane gifs is getting a bit old...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Over Macho Grande?
      They'll be coming in from the North, below the radar. But not sure when they'll be back. That's classified.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
        I just feel like a successful attack on Ukraine is setting a dangerous precedent and it may embolden them to do more.
        Of course it will.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
          I asked a Ukrainian immigrant friend of mine (who happens to have a hot Russian wife), what Putin was up to and this was his reply: "I have no idea, I haven't been following it."

It's likely just a bunch of talk. Or maybe a diversion. Putin borrowing from Trump's bag of tricks?

Russia Says Some Troops Pulling Back From Ukraine Border as NATO Hopes for Diplomacy

Like I said...

Comment

https://www.wsj.com/articles/russia-...ue-11644920006

Russia Says Some Troops Pulling Back From Ukraine Border as NATO Hopes for Diplomacy

Like I said...
            Except they actually are not. They have just been redeploying troops. The general trend is the buildup continues.

Also cyber attacks have started on Ukraine banks and defense ministry.

NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg also said at a press conference in Brussels that officials have not seen "any de-escalation on the ground" or any "signs of reduced Russian military presence on the borders of Ukraine," adding that the alliance will continue "to follow closely what Russia is doing."

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Except they actually are not. They have just been redeploying troops. The general trend is the buildup continues.

Also cyber attacks have started on Ukraine banks and defense ministry.
              It's all a ruse.

Putin wants his diplomats allowed back into the U.S. He wants the election meddling sanctions dropped as well. He's going to come out smelling sweeter than a rose and looking nuttier than a fruitcake. Trump diplomacy 101.

Comment

It's all a ruse.

Putin wants his diplomats allowed back into the U.S. He wants the election meddling sanctions dropped as well. He's going to come out smelling sweeter than a rose and looking nuttier than a fruitcake. Trump diplomacy 101.
                Election meddling...LOLLLLLLLLL. You mean Hillary's election meddling?

Comment

• Andriy, a 34-year-old bank clerk living in Kyiv, was feeling very pleased with the announcement on Tuesday that some Russian troops had started to move away from the border with Ukraine.

First, it seemed to lower the threat of an all-out Russian attack on Kyiv. And second, it meant he might win a bet with his sister.

Most locals are going about their lives as normal.

“She took a plane to Poland on Saturday with her kids because she was reading about all this war threat, but I didn’t believe in it, and also I wanted to stay because had a haircut booked,” he said, as he took a stroll in the sunshine on the central Khreshchatyk street on Tuesday afternoon.

“We had a bet about whether the Russians would attack,” he said.

In recent days, many Kyiv residents, while alarmed by the military buildup, have shared Andriy’s scepticism about American warnings that their lives were about to be disrupted by missile barrages and that tank incursions would come to pass.
                  Similar attitude as my eye-rolling Ukrainian friend. Putin is an ass-hat. It would be like Texas invading Oklahoma.

Comment

• Russian Duma proposes an independent state for the Donbass region. Putin may now be testing for territorial concessions so the game continues for a while longer. Invasion also contingent on upcoming weather conditions.
                    Last edited by N Crestway; February 15, 2022, 04:19 PM.

Comment

• I have a good friend whose wife and daughter are still in Kyiv. He and others remain very concerned. Obviously the stories of citizens doing their own militia training are an indication they are taking this very seriously.

I've always thought that an full invasion is unlikely, but with troops and military equipment massed on three sides of Ukraine, it can't be dismissed.

Comment

• US Deputy Ambassador expelled by Russia. US has said they will counter.

Kindergarten attack in Eastern Ukraine - concern this is the false flag operation that Russia going to use for the invasion.

Comment

• In Ukraine's volatile east, a day of shelling, outages, fear (yahoo.com)

but at least no mean tweets

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            You're right. Trump could defeat Putin in an American election. Probably even Biden, although they are both around 38% (under 40) approval. Close enough that if it's Trump vs. Biden, we could have another 4 years of Biden.

Comment

• A car bomb rocks the Ukrainian Separatist capital. Guess who car blew up - the head of the security for the separatists. A journalist for the Russia media just happened to be in the area and was able to immediately start reporting on this travesty.

Mass evacuation order by separatist leaders because of a fear of Ukrainian invasion.

This may be the start of the false flag operation.

Comment

Working...
                              X