Virginia Governor's Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    They've got to fix this reporting problem, one way or the other. New Jersey is all over the board. The States have to correct this because right or wrong, it stinks of funny business if not out and out fraud. New Jersey was reporting 90% counted and Ciatterelli up a few hundred votes. Now it's 88% counted (actually went down) and Murphy has surged to the lead by 7K. The latest update was 10K to 2K for the Dems. The next time something like this happens for the GOP, it will be the first time. It's ALWAYS DEM votes or districts. Again, right or wrong, it stinks.
    Republicans just need to start doing the same thing. If the Dims are gonna cheat without any accountability, you might as well make it “fair” and join them. Like I said earlier. In this new day and age, you ain’t trying if you ain’t cheating.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
      Democrats saying they are going to double down on their agenda after yesterday's showing makes me happy.
      Delicious. Just like their media cohorts, they’ll never learn.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

In other good news Patty Beamer was fisted by the good people of Bel Aire. She was crushed 72%-28% in the mayoral race but she also ran for city council and finished 5th out of 6 candidates.

CNN touts “historic” elections in Pittsburgh, Cincinnati and 2 other cities for electing blacks (all Dems) but ZERO mention of down ballot Virginia results where real history was made.
        Let’s see if Doc’s post can set the record for likes on this board.

Comment

Man, I love this lady already!! Awesome!

Republican Virginia Lt. Gov.-elect Winsome Sears challenged MSNBC host Joy Reid to invite her on her show after the liberal pundit called Republicans "dangerous" following Glenn Youngkin's gubernatorial win Tuesday night.

"I wish Joy Reid would invite me on her show," Sears said on "The Story" Wednesday after hearing Reid's remarks. "Let's see if she's woman enough to do that. I'd go in a heartbeat."
          "And we'd have a real discussion without Joy speaking about me behind my back, if you will," Sears continued. "She talks about White supremacy. Does she know I ran against a White supremacist?"

"I mean Joy, come on," she added. "Get your facts straight, and then come talk to me."

Comment

More good news out of Vlrginia:

GOP Retakes House of Delegates in Crazy Down Ballot Race Upsets

The GOP truly swept Virginia. The Republicans candidates elected for governor, lieutenant governor, and attorney general, with Attorney General-Elect Jason Miyares defeating incumbent Mark Herring. They also have taken control of the House of Delegates, which had been at a 55-45 Democratic majority. As of Wednesday evening, the makeup is now 52-48, with Republicans in control.

Comment

In other good news Patty Beamer was fisted by the good people of Bel Aire. She was crushed 72%-28% in the mayoral race but she also ran for city council and finished 5th out of 6 candidates.
              Ahh. This is it for me boys. Simply icing on the cake.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

One of the boroughs in Alaska had elections too. Matanuska Susitna Borough, home of Sarah Palin and our current Governor, as well as nearly everyone who fled Anchorage’s crazy ass city council.

Every open seat, from the borough mayor right down to the school board vacancies, was filled with an R. Not a single dem even sniffed 45%.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                  One of the boroughs in Alaska had elections too.
                  How many white beans were cast for Saskawa Runs With Knife vs black beans cast for his opponent Happalalah Smokes Twice?

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

This is very inspiring, and has rekindled my dream of being the first 18 year old, asian, female governor of Kansas. And thanks to recent Democrat policy, my dream is still very much alive!

Sassy Kung Wu for Kansas Governor in '22!

KUNG WU IN '22!

KUNG WU IN '22!

KUNG WU IN '22!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

This is very inspiring, and has rekindled my dream of being the first 18 year old, asian, female governor of Kansas. And thanks to recent Democrat policy, my dream is still very much alive!

Sassy Kung Wu for Kansas Governor in '22!

KUNG WU IN '22!

KUNG WU IN '22!

KUNG WU IN '22!
                      Yes, but what are your pronouns?

Comment

• This is about as grass roots as it gets.

The Most Incredible Election Win Didn't Happen in Virginia

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2021/11/04/edward-dunn--nj-n2598508

The best story by far is the upset that happened in New Jersey’s District 3. As Townhall reported Wednesday, Edward Durr, a GOP truck driver who had a shoestring budget, was on the verge of taking out Steve Sweeney, the longest-serving president of the state Senate in New Jersey's history.

With all expected votes in, Durr is ahead by about 2,000 points. While for some reason the race hasn’t officially been called—a point other media outlets were puzzled by—the Republican State Leadership Committee's email Wednesday evening suggested that it’s over.

Durr’s incredible victory was also part of an overall sweep in District 3, with Bethanne McCarthy and Beth Sawyer also flipping the district’s Assembly seats.

Durr reportedly spent less than $5,000 on his campaign and said his campaign ad was filmed on an iPhone.

The Fascinating Story Behind Truck Driver Who Pulled Off Amazing Upset in NJ

This is what the Founders envisioned. They didn’t want professional politicians.

What’s nice about about Durr? Unlike Joe Biden, he admits he doesn’t know what he doesn’t know. He doesn’t pretend to know everything or be everything. But he does want to be a voice for the people so they know someone is actually listening. How honest and refreshing is this?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Who needs pronouns when you have adjectives: Sassy.

Comment

• Guess Which Network Aired the First Black Female Lt. Governor's Speech...Guess Which Ones Didn't

If you were to listen to CNN or MSNBC, you’d think Fox News and the conservatives who watch it are the most divisive, racist, sexist, and all-around evil people on the planet, yet it was only Fox News and the conservatives who watch it that tuned in to see the speech of the first black female Lt. Governor.

However, unless you were watching Fox News, you never would have seen this since those leftist news networks who claim they’re fighting hard against racism and bigotry refused to air this historic moment on their networks. Only the network they claim to be the racist, sexist, bigoted network aired this speech.

As the Media Research Center covered on Wednesday, the leftist networks snubbed Sears in favor of complaining that Youngkin won his victory using racist dog whistles.

It’s clear that the idea Youngkin was elected on the back of racism is a complete and total lie. Sears’ mere presence is a testament to this.

If Youngkin is a white supremacist, then he’s the worst one we’ve ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

How many white beans were cast for Saskawa Runs With Knife vs black beans cast for his opponent Happalalah Smokes Twice?
                              thanks bigot, thats not actually how it works.

We go from igloo to igloo and the man with the most wives, dogs, and animal skins wins. Then we celebrate by watching penguin races.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

LetsGo/Brandon

Comment

Working...
                                X