X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    I think what tonight is showing is a few things:

1. This starts the turn towards 2024.
    2. The Democratic Party might need to start looking in the mirror.
    3. People are sick and tired of the pathetic, one-sided media that is trying to control everyone and everything.
    They are incapable of #2.

Comment

Comment

Shouldn't media be all over a black woman who immigrated from Jamaica, served in the Marines, has a Masters degree, ran a homeless women's shelter, raised 3 kids, and is now running to be the highest ranking minority woman gov't official in Virginia history? Winsome Sears:

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          Shouldn't media be all over a black woman who immigrated from Jamaica, served in the Marines, has a Masters degree, ran a homeless women's shelter, raised 3 kids, and is now running to be the highest ranking minority woman gov't official in Virginia history? Winsome Sears:
          In case anyone isn’t aware: skin color doesn’t exist on the left unless it is ideologically aligned with progressivism.
          Livin the dream

Comment

McCauliffe will end up winning. Not sure how, but he will.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Shameful

Comment

Winsome Sears was a very strong candidate.

Winsome was elected to a majority Black legislative district! No other Republican has done that in Virginia since 1865: She consequently also became the first (and still only) Black Republican woman elected to the House, the first female veteran, and the first legal immigrant woman.

Winsome is a mother, wife and is proud to have served in the United States Marines. She was also a hard-charging Vice President of the Virginia State Board of Education and received presidential appointments to the US Census Bureau (where she co-chaired the African American Committee) and the Advisory Committee on Women Veterans to the Secretary of Veterans Affairs.

In addition to her Masters degree, Winsome also built a successful business as a trained electrician and understands the importance of helping small businesses thrive. However, Winsome is most proud of her community work leading a men’s prison ministry and as director of a women’s homeless shelter for The Salvation Army.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  I think what tonight is showing is a few things:

1. This starts the turn towards 2024.
                  2. The Democratic Party might need to start looking in the mirror.
                  3. People are sick and tired of the pathetic, one-sided media that is trying to control everyone and everything.
                  Right now I think 2022 is more important than 2024.

The Democratic Party constantly looks in the mirror and they tell themselves how beautiful, smart and wonderful they are.

As far as the media goes -- Let's Go Brandon!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                    McCauliffe will end up winning. Not sure how, but he will.
                    I'd liked to call you crazy, but you're not.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                      The Democratic Party constantly looks in the mirror and they tell themselves how beautiful, smart and wonderful they are.
                      I believe their standard response is that they didn't explain themselves enough to the voter.

Comment

Look out, the late vote dump in Fairfax is underway and this thing is far from over.

Comment

I believe their standard response is that they didn't explain themselves enough to the voter.
                          Or that the news didn’t properly explain their position.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            Look out, the late vote dump in Fairfax is underway and this thing is far from over.
                            A 111,000 vote lead dwindled to about 60,000 with a tiny fraction of votes going to Youngkin. Large vote dumps that are 90% for one side should raise flags. 95+% is likely fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

A 111,000 vote lead dwindled to about 60,000 with a tiny fraction of votes going to Youngkin. Large vote dumps that are 90% for one side should raise flags. 95+% is likely fraud.
                              Plus 84m with 160m or 5% outstanding.

New Jersey would be a huge shock to the D’s, that might keep me up for a while.

Comment

I live in Olathe, and conservative candidates who oppose both mask mandates and CRT swept the school board races in the area. Not the case for Shawnee Mission and Blue Valley…I’m thankful to live where I do.

Get out and vote, especially in local elections. It makes a YUGE difference.
                                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                                X