MLB removes all-star game and draft from Georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB removes all-star game and draft from Georgia

The disinformation campaign waged by Democrats, including our President, against Georgia's voting changes appears to have been successful.

Can no one read and think for themselves anymore?

I hope MLB suffers greatly from this.

No MLB consumption for me this year.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
      The disinformation campaign waged by Democrats, including our President, against Georgia's voting changes appears to have been successful.

Can no one read and think for themselves anymore?

I hope MLB suffers greatly from this.
      The answer is no. Majority of people just take what the media and politicians tell them as gospel. It's sad.

It's like we're actually living this movie...

Comment

I'm surprised no one is watering their crops with sports drink yet.

Comment

This is so ridiculous but predictable. And the Royals might be a pretty good team this year. For a while I thought only the NBA and NFL would push me away, but alas. You have to give it to the Left, they have done a great job frightening many leaders in the business world into buying woke insurance. Apparently they have the airlines over a barrel too based on statements from Delta and AA.

Comment

I haven't read the bill. What about the bill was racist? Did they institute a poll tax on blacks or something?
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

It really is stunning how much we're being lied to these days.

Sad for MLB. And frankly, sad for America.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                I haven't read the bill. What about the bill was racist? Did they institute a poll tax on blacks or something?
                Main thing is:

The law also does away with the signature-matching system Georgia used to use to check the identities of absentee voters. Instead, voters will have to provide their Georgia driver's license number, the number on their state identification card, or the last four digits of their Social Security number. If they don't have any of that, they can provide one of several alternative forms of identification, such as a copy of a utility bill, bank statement or government check.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Main thing is:

Which isn't racist at all, and actually helps ensure a ballot won't get thrown out based on subjectivity.

It sounds like MLB caved to pressure from advertisers, so they also need to feel it in their wallets.

Comment

I believe that the racist attitude is thinking black people are incapable of getting IDs. I don't understand why people think that's the case, so it has to be racism.

Unless the DMV is racist and won't give black people IDs. Is the DMV racist?
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

The stupidity on the part of MLB is that they are caving to people who probably don't even watch baseball, and who couldn't tell you the team name that plays in Atlanta (which is the next item on their agenda).

But it's the world we live in because ******* gonna *****

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                        I'm surprised no one is watering their crops with sports drink yet.
                        Not yet, but have you read Yahoo News lately? We're getting dangerously close... It's a perverse kind of zeitgeist, like, "wear 2 masks after you've taken the vaccine."

Last edited by ShockingButTrue; April 3, 2021, 05:11 AM.

Comment

I'll bet anything that the MLB folks that made the decision never read the voting rules

Comment

Some voting hours and days were actually expanded. I like how Rand Paul described it. Georgia made voting easier but harder to cheat.

Comment

Stephen Hayes

@stephenfhayes
                              ยท
                              Apr 2
                              Disappointing. It's clear that much of the response to the GA law has been driven by misinformation. And it's clear that President Biden - who campaigned on "unity" and healing divisions - amplified that misinformation and, with his "Jim Crow" comments, added greatly to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X