Illegal immigration encouraged by caravans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
    I read today that biden was working to change the number of migration application allowed per year from 15k to 120k.
    Biden pledges to raise refugee cap to 125,000, up from 15,000 under Trump (yahoo.com)

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

Thank you! This would be for the allocation of foreigners displaced due to war. Think Syrian refugees. Europe has seen a flood of these which is causing some natavist backlash.

I guess if you don’t create or escalate foreign wars, you don’t need to take as many in. It appears Biden has a new foreign policy plan.
      I imagine that Iran, China, and Russia are doing enough if this to destabilize the world, and make many homeless. Iran is still doing this in Iraq, the Taliban in Afghanistan but the Caliphate is quite small and less likely to kill every Christian in Iraq and Afghanistan. When we killed the Caliphate, I don’t think we escalated the wars of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

47,000 families. You're not reading.

FOX News is lying to you.

Unplug.

Then watch all your faux political anxieties melt away.
        WTF does Fox News have to do with this? You are a conspiracy theorist, and I refuse to live in your false reality.
        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I imagine that Iran, China, and Russia are doing enough if this to destabilize the world, and make many homeless. Iran is still doing this in Iraq, the Taliban in Afghanistan but the Caliphate is quite small and less likely to kill every Christian in Iraq and Afghanistan. When we killed the Caliphate, I don’t think we escalated the wars of the world.
          Nope. It’s Biden’s fault. Trump started no new wars. Not that creepy Joe is escalating military tensions, expect is to take in our fair share.
          Livin the dream

Comment

WTF does Fox News have to do with this? You are a conspiracy theorist, and I refuse to live in your false reality.
            Cold brings up Fox News more than anybody here which is ironic.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

What does that mean? We let more than 120k in per year already, it’s 4 or 5 times that amount. So you have a link to why applications available are bad?
              Your probably right now that it's going to catch and release. Without catch and release I think it was a way to increase votes for democrats.
              I think the next move will be to fastrack citizenship to applicants.

Comment

Working...
              X