Illegal immigration encouraged by caravans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illegal immigration encouraged by caravans

Biden policies have encouraged Thousands of immigrants coming by caravans from C. America. Look at these pictures of what’s coming. Do they have Covid? I bet some if not may do.

Are they Poor? Are they willing to take jobs from other Americans who have been put out of work by Democrat Governors? You bet he to to all these questions.

Security forces block a group of thousands that could pose an early test for the Biden White House.

Only 7 Thousand in this mass of humanity in the above story, and 10s of Thousands, maybe Hundrec Thousand yearly. With an estimated 25-30 Million illegals already here in the U.S., Biden can then fulfill his campaign promise to give illegals free health too, and perhaps other social welfare promises.

Comment

It funny that Biden administration is trying to tell them "now is not the time". I don't think they are listening.

"The situation at the border isn't going to be transformed overnight," a senior Biden transition official told NBC News in an exclusive interview.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
        It funny that Biden administration is trying to tell them "now is not the time". I don't think they are listening.

"The situation at the border isn't going to be transformed overnight," a senior Biden transition official told NBC News in an exclusive interview.
        Would you listen to that Senior official when there are Social Welfare programs being offered by California and the new U.S. President has said that he will also give welfare to any poor person (illegal or not) who is in the United States?

Comment

He now says he's going to take a slow approach to letting them all in. That's not what you campaigned on Hiden Joe. You said 11 million people on day 1 and everyones welcome. Reap what you sow. LOL! What a disaster this will turn out to be. I hope he doesn't put "kids in cages"...oh wait, he and Obumma already did that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
            Biden policies have encouraged Thousands of immigrants coming by caravans from C. America. Look at these pictures of what’s coming. Do they have Covid? I bet some if not may do.

Are they Poor? Are they willing to take jobs from other Americans who have been put out of work by Democrat Governors? You bet he to to all these questions.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-55699540
            Here you go, girly man....all those horrible democrats.....we need to rename this one to "Only Republicans Bleed"

Music video by Alice Cooper performing Only Women Bleed. (C) 1990 Epic Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment

Comment

New tent cities being constructed to house the expected RUSH on the border because of Biden’s open borders policies. The Trump administration was criticized for their tent cities. Border officials said that an average of 3000 per day are asking to enter the U.S. Free health care is a real draw in many states and a promise from Biden. So Biden wants to give a citizenship path to the 11,000 illegals as estimated by Biden and other experts estimate it as probably closer to 25,000. In addition, I guess he would like the 3000 who enter daily have a citizenship path too. This is kind of crazy.

https://www.borderreport.com/hot-top...ouse-migrants/
              Last edited by Shockm; February 3, 2021, 11:14 PM.

Comment

New tent cities being constructed to house the expected RUSH on the border because of Biden’s open borders policies. The Trump administration was criticized for their tent cities. Border officials said that an average of 3000 per day are asking to enter the U.S. Free health care is a real draw in many states and a promise from Biden. So Biden wants to give a citizenship path to the 11,000 illegals as estimated by Biden and other experts estimate it as probably closer to 25,000. In addition, I guess he would like the 3000 who enter daily have a citizenship path too. This is kind of crazy.

https://www.borderreport.com/hot-top...ouse-migrants/
                Biden issued a new executive order to overturn one of Trump’s. This one no longer allows aliens to apply for citizenship from other countries. If they make it to the border, they now have to be let in to await their trial.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

Biden issued a new executive order to overturn one of Trump’s. This one no longer allows aliens to apply for citizenship from other countries. If they make it to the border, they now have to be let in to await their trial.
                  Where they disappear and never appear to the trial. Why would they? And Why would Congress be inclined to vote for a citizenship path for illegals when more and more will come and be allowed in? All this surge in illegals does is contain and even lower wages for unskilled workers in America, which helps businesses who hire cheap labor. There isn't a country in the world who allows open borders like we do. Most just don't have people wanting in so badly because they don't have the perks.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                    He now says he's going to take a slow approach to letting them all in. That's not what you campaigned on Hiden Joe. You said 11 million people on day 1 and everyones welcome. Reap what you sow. LOL! What a disaster this will turn out to be. I hope he doesn't put "kids in cages"...oh wait, he and Obumma already did that.
                    You're complaining about him moderating his agenda now?

Comment

Where they disappear and never appear to the trial. Why would they? And Why would Congress be inclined to vote for a citizenship path for illegals when more and more will come and be allowed in? All this surge in illegals does is contain and even lower wages for unskilled workers in America, which helps businesses who hire cheap labor. There isn't a country in the world who allows open borders like we do. Most just don't have people wanting in so badly because they don't have the perks.
                      I read that first sentence and was instantly triggered. I felt anger swell up inside me as I recounted all my programming from the Trump administration and Fox News last year. But in my new unplugged state, I decided to do some research and see if the Republican mantra regarding the majority of asylum seekers enter the States only to never be heard from again, is actually true.

https://www.humanrightsfirst.org/res...court-hearings

92 percent of individuals who filed asylum claims attended their court hearings between fiscal years 2013 and 2017

According to DOJ statistics, between 2013 and 2017, 92 percent of asylum seekers appeared in court to receive a final decision on their claims. In FY 2018, 89.4 percent of those who applied for asylum complied with their court hearing obligations. Out of 66,592 final asylum decisions, 7,072 denials were the result of the asylum seeker failing to appear in court.
                      Asylum seekers released from detention to pursue their claims attend immigration court hearings nearly 100 percent of the time

Government figures made available through the Syracuse University’s Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse (TRAC) asylum decision tracking tool show near 100 percent appearance rates for asylum seekers released from immigration detention. Out of 10,427 decisions in fiscal year 2018 for released asylum seekers, only 160 received removal orders because they missed a court hearing—resulting in a 98.5 percent court hearing compliance rate.
                      98 percent of mothers with children who were represented by legal counsel complied with court hearing obligations

As of May 2018, when data analyzed by TRAC was most recently updated, mothers who had passed a credible fear interview and were represented by counsel attended their immigration court hearings over 97.5 percent of the time for cases initiated between 2014 and April 2017. TRAC’s data shows that 36 percent of families went unrepresented in immigration court. While overall apprehensions along the southern border are the lowest in decades, families continue to make up a significant proportion of those crossing the border and seeking admission at ports of entry to request asylum.
                      In a 15-year study, 92 percent of asylum-seeking families who were released from immigration detention attended all immigration court hearings

A 2018 study published by the American Immigration Council found that, between 2001 and 2016, 92 percent of asylum-seeking families who were released from immigration detention had complied with all immigration court hearing obligations at the conclusion of those proceedings. Further, 96 percent of families with still pending asylum cases who were released from immigration detention attended their hearings.
                      98.8 percent of children with legal counsel showed up for their court hearings in 2018

TRAC data shows that 98.1 percent of unaccompanied minors who were represented by legal counsel and whose cases began between 2014 and 2017 complied with their court hearing obligations. Of the total number of unaccompanied children who filed cases during this time, however, 40 percent were not represented by counsel.
                      ******* Republican Party, Fox News, and all their ******* lies... I'll never believe another word they say without vetting it first.
                      Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; February 4, 2021, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I read that first sentence and was instantly triggered. I felt anger swell up inside me
                        Did you break a table? Hit your girlfriend?

Comment

So "they" are just screwing off the $40 million, 11/2 year old facilities near the new location so "we" can spend an additional $18.2 million facilities?

Comment

The inflatable girlfriend or the cardboard cut-out babe? He has many you know!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X