Inaguration 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

I'm sure if you dig hard enough you can find the information. You don't really need a link because you know this is exactly out of the lefts playbook.
    I missed that day at the Lenin Institute.

You are the one making the claims. It is on you to back them up. You sourced them somewhere I assume? Educate me.

If I tell you the sun isn't coming up tomorrow I would think you might check with NASA before making any life changing decisions, no?
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post

I missed that day at the Lenin Institute.
      Don't worry, your political commissar will be around weekly for his reeducation duties and if Katie Couric gets her way the "deprograming" of the GOP.

Comment

Don't worry, your political commissar will be around weekly for his reeducation duties and if Katie Couric gets her way the "deprograming" of the GOP.
        So at this point we can agree you have no source for your information and made it up. Embarrassing...

I'll be sure to report you to my neighborhood party chairman as a counterrevolutionary and reactionary.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

It's terrifying that the idea is (if this information is accurate) coming from the Presidential team.
          It isn't.

Comment

So at this point we can agree you have no source for your information and made it up. Embarrassing...

I'll be sure to report you to my neighborhood party chairman as a counterrevolutionary and reactionary.

There are numerous sources claiming that they are looking for “Trump supporters”.

The left considers these people to be insurrectionists. The right takes that to mean Republicans. How can you tell if they are “Trump supporters”? By checking ballots.

Everyone agrees to the premise I think. Not everyone agrees to what it means.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

There are numerous sources claiming that they are looking for “Trump supporters”.

The left considers these people to be insurrectionists. The right takes that to mean Republicans. How can you tell if they are “Trump supporters”? By checking ballots.

Everyone agrees to the premise I think. Not everyone agrees to what it means.
              Where are these numerous sources? Who is talking about checking ballots? Who says they are going after Trump supporters? Are any of these people anywhere near the levers of power or random left wing nuts? Is there any credibility to the people making these claims? Please use critical thinking.

The MyPillow guy was talking about martial law. I didn't lose any sleep because, you know, he's the MyPillow guy and not the Secretary of Defense.

Comment

Here’s one article. I can provide more. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bus...s-2021-1%3famp
                Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                  Here’s one article. I can provide more. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bus...s-2021-1%3famp
                  Read that earlier. It says nothing about vote checks or Trump supporters or the Biden campaign directing it. It talks about membership in extremist groups being checked by FBI and Secret Service, which are still under control of the current admin.

Edit:
                  fwiw, I was in basic with a guy that was in a white nationalist group for a while. He had to jump through several hoops to get in to the Army. This is nothing new.

2nd Edit:
                  His girlfriend was a Filipina girl of brick house construction who sent regular Polaroid nudes.
                  Last edited by BOBB; January 19, 2021, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Go to any MSM and all they talk about is the fear of "insider attack".
                    Found your issue.

Unplug.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Found your issue.

Unplug.
                      President Trump going to be on NewsMax Cable Channel tonight.

Comment

Are you this dense?

MSM is already reporting today that 12 NG members have been removed because they have been found to hold right-wings views. We already know that anybody who voted for Trump is considered a Far-Right-Wing.

Officials say the are continuing the vetting process. Of course when the media ask what organizations they belong to that caused a concern there was a "no comment".

I'm sure I won't be the first. Where do you think they will be establishing the "deprogramming camps" at? I hope someplace warm.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/katie-...el-critics-say

Comment

[QUOTE=SB Shock;n1274960]

We already know that anybody who voted for Trump is considered a Far-Right-Wing.

Who is we? By your definition I am surprised that we could only find 12 Trump voters out of 25,000 guardsmen. I wonder where we will lock up 1/2 of the country? Lots of space in the Dakotas and New Mexico. Of course the hardest cases will be included in the pogroms relocating to San Francisco, Portland, and Brooklyn.

/s

You have officially lost it, dude.

Comment

President Trump going to be on NewsMax Cable Channel tonight.
                            Unplug from both political wing news outlets. Then take up a new hobby. Your wife, children, and cardiologist will thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Unplug from both political wing news outlets. Then take up a new hobby. Your wife, children, and cardiologist will thank you.
                              I am actually getting ready to go to Disney. Will that suffice? Star Wars Land and Pandora here I come!

Comment

I am actually getting ready to go to Disney. Will that suffice? Star Wars Land and Pandora here I come!
                                Can’t do that. Covid.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X