Trump Impeachment 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

I guess so. But what if they do the dreaded censure?
    oh me, oh my, not a censure!
    Pelosi said censure is for using the wrong stationary.
    Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

Pelosi said censure is for using the wrong stationary.
      Only if you’re a Republican/Conservative

Comment

$34 million dollars that could have been used to pump into a struggling economy where businesses are being shut down, instead was used for this meaningless display of child-like bitterness and tantrums.

Absolutely laughable.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          $34 million dollars that could have been used to pump into a struggling economy where businesses are being shut down, instead was used for this meaningless display of child-like bitterness and tantrums.

Absolutely laughable.
          Don’t forget the $500 million to keep the NG at the Whitehouse through March...now they plan to keep 5k+ there til Kamala becomes POTUS.
          Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

His 2nd impeachment should have been over the pandemic. Reckless endangerment seems to incapsulate his behavior nicely. He was given intelligence very early on that this is the real deal. His excuse then was that he didn't want to cause panic. The likely real reason is he didn't want to upset the stock market during an election year. Regardless, he would likely be given a pass early on. Closer to the summer his anger towards the virus became clear. It wasn't anger for the lives lost, it was because of the impact on his reelection. He then chose to call his followers to campaign rallies causing untold amounts of infections. He continually employed individuals to attack science and spread misinformation. His stubbornness and selfishness caused hundreds of thousands of needless deaths. I would compare his malfeasance to a school principle who mocks his/her teachers when they attempt to run fire drills. The school burns down and the principle gets canned. This is exactly what happened in the U.S.

What a guy...

And your credibility is just about at the same level of impeccable as it was for the last post I bothered to read of yours. Keep the faith buddy, one of these days Trump might really be out of politics...

blame.jpg

Hey, whatever happened to the Mobile First Aide Site off of Manhattan that the President sent to help NY's #1 Grease-ball Cuomo?

Comment

VERY POWERFUL, WATCH IT TO THE END

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                Good stuff pin; he puts her in her place.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

He's a bit unhinged. But one has to be to defend Trump. I'm very surprised the newsreader allowed him to speak at length. And it still wasn't enough. He came across as a bully.

I did like what he said about both the left and the right side being culpable for the division in our society.

Thankfully this is the first item of news media I have watched on Impeachment 2.0. I didn't waste one second of my life (besides today) on that dress rehearsal.

I do wish he would have gotten impeached. Now it's up to the federal courts to serve justice. Unfortunately a felony conviction would not keep him from running again.

Comment

She tried to minimize the fact that they altered evidence. I don't think any fair person saw him as a bully. Remove your buttplug. Unplug.

Comment

He's a bit unhinged. But one has to be to defend Trump. I'm very surprised the newsreader allowed him to speak at length. And it still wasn't enough. He came across as a bully.

I did like what he said about both the left and the right side being culpable for the division in our society.

Thankfully this is the first item of news media I have watched on Impeachment 2.0. I didn't waste one second of my life (besides today) on that dress rehearsal.

I do wish he would have gotten impeached. Now it's up to the federal courts to serve justice. Unfortunately a felony conviction would not keep him from running again.
                      A bully...sorry you have a short-sided impression, although I don't think it is a surprise to any of us here on SN. The left have been bullies for how long? It can't be the biased way they control and report the news. I could go on, but it just hit me. As much as I love your contributions to this fine forum, you are blinded by your self fulfilling and self appreciating personality. You are your own best friend. Don't hate that someone with passion actually had the opportunity to actually tell it like it is. Don't hate the messenger son, just have the emotional intelligence to sit back and recognize when a message has to have life. Here is the thing. I am neither a left or right. I hate politics, but he said what me and I believe most Americans actually feel and believe. Some people just don't have the courage to recognize the truth. Some people just like to hear the sound of their voice, or the sight of their keyboard rhetoric. And this my friend is the first step in the acknowledgment of setting yourself free. You are famous for giving advice on this forum. Get out of your own way on this one. I know, I can just hear your rebuttal. "Oh poor, poor SHOXAAC...listen to the great Cold. You are just a child in the face of politics. Take my expert word and years of knowledge that can't be equaled by even God. You are being manipulated by the poison of the right...other wise known as The Trump. Take a break, then refer back to my 6245 posts on this fine forum to get your life back on track." See cold, no need to respond...I did it for you.

I applaud Mr. van der Veen. I would back him for President. But what do I know. Now back to watching my favorite non-major championship played on one of my favorite courses...Pebble Beach.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

You are your own best friend.
                        Fortuitous in a pandemic, no?

Comment

She tried to minimize the fact that they altered evidence. I don't think any fair person saw him as a bully. Remove your buttplug. Unplug.
                          She was very generous in allowing him to speak and finish his thoughts. Why in the end did he become visibly angry and have to throw his lapel mic lol? His points with respect to the media were valid, but his level of outrage was feigned. He came across as a bully. It's just my opinion.

I thought the gal that was interviewing him was very pleasant. Far from the trolls on LSNBC or CNN.

P.S. He actually acted like a very typical attorney to me which is kind of assholish. But you want to present a more polished demeanor for national television. Nothing against attorneys, and nothing against assholes.

Comment

She was very generous in allowing him to speak and finish his thoughts. Why in the end did he become visibly angry and have to throw his lapel mic lol? His points with respect to the media were valid, but his level of outrage was feigned. He came across as a bully. It's just my opinion.

I thought the gal that was interviewing him was very pleasant. Far from the trolls on LSNBC or CNN.

P.S. He actually acted like a very typical attorney to me which is kind of assholish. But you want to present a more polished demeanor for national television. Nothing against attorneys, and nothing against assholes.
                            Yes. who’s better? Lawyers, Politicians, Media, or Clod?

Answer: They’re all ASSHOLES.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Yes. who’s better? Lawyers, Politicians, Media, or Clod?

Answer: They’re all ASSHOLES.
                              At least their public personas are.

Comment

At least their public personas are.
                                I have a feeling public and private personas are the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X