No announcement yet.

Big Tech Cancel Culture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon is once again showing a disdain toward Conservatives by canceling a documentary about Justice Clarence Thomas

Comment

Amazon cancels another Conservative book Ryan Anderson's book on Transgenderism "When Harry Became Sally"

https://www.ncregister.com/blog/amaz...y-became-harry

Comment

So facebook removed video of a USD 308 (Hutch) board meeting Monday night.

Director of Communications for USD 308 Marissa Meis says the district received notification from Facebook on why the meeting was removed. According to Facebook, it violated their Community Standards on “spam.” Meis says the district disputes that claim, and the video has gone back for review.

The school board was set to approve the new guidelines for the district COVID response when a number of patrons spoke out against the policy regarding masks. The district feels that it was that discussion that got the video censored.
        Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
          So facebook removed video of a USD 308 (Hutch) board meeting Monday night.

Ridiculous.
          By the way: I liked your post because of how you ended the post. Ridiculous indeed!

Comment

Spam. Lol. Thats weak sauce.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
              Ron Paul had his ability to access his FB Page pulled this morning. No explanations. No warnings.
              If you own Facebook stock, I’d recommend selling it tonight. The Whistleblower provides testimony that FB knew its operations were damaging to youth, but they chose Profits over public safety.

https://apnews.com/article/facebook-...c47670facac213

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

If you own Facebook stock, I’d recommend selling it tonight. The Whistleblower provides testimony that FB knew its operations were damaging to youth, but they chose Profits over public safety.

https://apnews.com/article/facebook-...c47670facac213
                That whistle blower sounds like a Whitney little *****. She’s complaining because FB DIDN’T censor information that was pro-Trump.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

That whistle blower sounds like a Whitney little *****. She’s complaining because FB DIDN’T censor information that was pro-Trump.
                  I thought the same thing. I didn’t think there was much damning in her story, except she suffers from terminal TDS.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

I thought the same thing. I didn’t think there was much damning in her story, except she suffers from terminal TDS.
                    Sounds a lot like stuff we already knew FB and social media companies did.

Comment

She just seems to be this “pawn” to push censorship.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                        She just seems to be this “pawn” to push censorship.
                        I don’t know anything about her but I totally agree with you, that we don’t want our 12 year old kids censored from the poison they are exposed to on Smart phones, Social Media and the internet. Parents should do it, but they either don’t know, don’t want the grief from their kids for being the only one to say no to their kids, or just don’t care. The few parents who do limit their kids in these areas are heroes imo.

There are are long lasting mental and other ramifications from our kids exposure to this poison, imo.

Comment

I don’t know anything about her but I totally agree with you, that we don’t want our 12 year old kids censored from the poison they are exposed to on Smart phones, Social Media and the internet. Parents should do it, but they either don’t know, don’t want the grief from their kids for being the only one to say no to their kids, or just don’t care. The few parents who do limit their kids in these areas are heroes imo.

There are are long lasting mental and other ramifications from our kids exposure to this poison, imo.
                          Certainly we all want to protect the children. Allowing for a decentralized parental censorship is the only way to allow for liberty.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

Certainly we all want to protect the children. Allowing for a decentralized parental censorship is the only way to allow for liberty.
                            Like I said. Some parents are heroes. Most are cowards and bad parents or just don’t know.

However, we censor 12 year old kids from buying alcohol, and tobacco. We no longer allow the sales of candy cigarettes. If smart phones are proven bad for health, maybe children shouldn’t have access to buying them either. There are phones that don’t have internet capabilities for kids to communicate safely with parents.

Comment

Like I said. Some parents are heroes. Most are cowards and bad parents or just don’t know.
                              So I was being really kind in my interpretation of your post and you went and doubled-down. It’s none of your ****ing business how I or anybody else is parenting their own children.

You want to ban content “for the children”? Well half the country wants your child to learn that he/she is either destined to fail or is inherently evil because of their skin color…”for the children.”

Take care of your own and leave everyone else alone or you ARE the problem.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

So I was being really kind in my interpretation of your post and you went and doubled-down. It’s none of your ****ing business how I or anybody else is parenting their own children.

You want to ban content “for the children”? Well half the country wants your child to learn that he/she is either destined to fail or is inherently evil because of their skin color…”for the children.”

Take care of your own and leave everyone else alone or you ARE the problem.
                                No, I don’t want to ban content for children. I just want proper supervision of content, web sites, chat rooms, and other social media that children don’t have the capacity to discern. I totally agree with your concerns regarding CRT and that curriculum should not be allowed to be taught.

Comment

Working...
                                X