Never Trumpers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    Now is your time. Tell us oh wise ones how to go forward...
    You donated to the Lincoln Project didn't you? ; D Maybe Trump really was a russian tool after all and did interfere in the 2016 election.

Seriously though (since this is Shockernet, after all), Trump is the early front-runner to garner the nominee for 2024 according to this Politico poll:

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000...02&nlid=630318

Are you putting a wager on the proud patriot who is clean as a whistle, Mitt Romney, to represent the people? N. Haley? Or Eric Swallowwell?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

You donated to the Lincoln Project didn't you? ; D Maybe Trump really was a russian tool after all and did interfere in the 2016 election.

Seriously though (since this is Shockernet, after all), Trump is the early front-runner to garner the nominee for 2024 according to this Politico poll:

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000...02&nlid=630318

Are you putting a wager on the proud patriot who is clean as a whistle, Mitt Romney, to represent the people? N. Haley? Or Eric Swallowwell?
      I haven't a clue what the Lincoln Project is.

I guarantee you this though, if Trump runs for office again, I will vote Democrat in a heartbeat. And it will be my first time.

Comment

I guarantee you this though, if Trump runs for office again, I will vote Democrat in a heartbeat. And it will be my first time.
        No problem. Now that we know there are no consequences, I will vote for him once for me, and then twice by mail for you!
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

You’ve never heard of the Lincoln party? No wonder you’re so clueless about reality.
          Livin the dream

Comment

You say you are a Never Trumper but don’t have a clue what the Lincoln Project is.............
            You have to be the dumbest Never Trumper on the planet.

Comment

Now is your time. Tell us oh wise ones how to go forward...
              You are little late. Not surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

You’ve never heard of the Lincoln party? No wonder you’re so clueless about reality.

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

You say you are a Never Trumper but don’t have a clue what the Lincoln Project is.............
                You have to be the dumbest Never Trumper on the planet.
                Numbnuts':

I was never a Never Trumper.

I wasn't smart enough to be one of those.

I swallowed the Bait o' Retard whole and didn't cough it up until early summer.

Comment

Numbnuts':

Yes, early summer, when you had an epiphany when Trump was holding campaign rallies outside during a pandemic while the democrats were giving the a-ok to millions more protesting next to each other in the streets of the country.

Everybody knows you can’t catch covid when you raise your close fist in the air.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Numbnuts':

You just weren’t paying attention to what’s going on.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Numbnuts':

You are a Never Trumper now, so you better read up on the Lincoln Project members and also what Biden is doing. Educate yourself now if you can.

Also, we are in agreement that you weren't smart enough, but the juries still out on how smart you are now.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

You are a Never Trumper now, so you better read up on the Lincoln Project members and also what Biden is doing. Educate yourself now if you can.
                        I absolutely will not. My instrument will remain keen and interference-free from here on out. I rolled the dice w/ Trump. I crapped out. The Never Trumpers got lucky. Had this pandemic not come along and exposed his weakness, things might have turned out good... unless he got us into a major ego-driven war. Like I said, your crazy old uncle could run this country and it would be an economic success. He just needs to stay out of the way. But in times of emergency, there requires a steady executive who can listen as well as lead. Trump CAN NOT/WILL NOT listen.

Oh, and there's no such thing as "crazy like a fox". The fox was just crazy.

Comment

Working...
                        X