Never Trumpers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never Trumpers Assemble!

Now is your time. Tell us oh wise ones how to go forward...

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    Now is your time. Tell us oh wise ones how to go forward...
    They are on MSNBC. IOW, they are Dems. I’m not sure If they categorize you as Establishment Dems, but probably

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

They are on MSNBC. IOW, they are Dems. I’m not sure If they categorize you as Establishment Dems, but probably
      I think we had a few on here. I think SB was one. Might have lost all the Never Trumpers on the last election. But if somebody was able to stick it out both elections... that's a principled person! Probably a C.A.V.E.R. too. :(

Revenge of the Never Trumpers: Meet the Republican Dissidents Fighting to Push Donald Trump Out of Office

George Conway LOL!

I have been listening to The Mooch (Scaramucci) lately, and he has making much more sense than I remember.

Joe Walsh, Bill Kristol, Sarah Longwell,...

Comment

I think we had a few on here. I think SB was one. Might have lost all the Never Trumpers on the last election. But if somebody was able to stick it out both elections... that's a principled person! Probably a C.A.V.E.R. too. :(

Revenge of the Never Trumpers: Meet the Republican Dissidents Fighting to Push Donald Trump Out of Office

George Conway LOL!

I have been listening to The Mooch (Scaramucci) lately, and he has making much more sense than I remember.

Joe Walsh, Bill Kristol, Sarah Longwell,...
        You missed a couple. They won't come back.

The Mooch made sense sometimes but you never know when he's drunk.

Comment

Looks like all the Never Trumpers on here voted for the orange dude the 2nd go around. Lost your membership card it seems. Well, I voted hard for him in 2016 and went Never More Trumper in 2020. Makes sense as I am normally in a different lane from the general public.

Comment

Looks like all the Never Trumpers on here voted for the orange dude the 2nd go around. Lost your membership card it seems. Well, I voted hard for him in 2016 and went Never More Trumper in 2020. Makes sense as I am normally in a different lane from the general public.
            Actually seems like you were in the same lane in regards to Trump.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

Actually seems like you were in the same lane in regards to Trump.
              That's a fair argument. One of the last remaining vestiges of my youth - always vote Republican no matter what. That being said, I was hard for Trump from the beginning. I bought the hat and stood in line w/ all the Cruz voters at Century II. Trump lost Kansas in the primary btw. I knew Cruz had no chance of beating Hillary. I hoped Trump would have a chance at getting some Democrats to cross over.

I'm certainly off the main highway now. I still can't believe almost 75M people voted for him.

Comment

I'm certainly off the main highway now.
                Here’s the highway you’re on. You’ve mentioned the Lincoln Project with pride in the past and here’s your Lincoln Project Founder. One of your Republican turned Democrat leaders. What a guy, and what a leader. 21 Victims

https://www.fox29.com/news/predator-...er-john-weaver

Comment

That's a fair argument. One of the last remaining vestiges of my youth - always vote Republican no matter what. That being said, I was hard for Trump from the beginning. I bought the hat and stood in line w/ all the Cruz voters at Century II. Trump lost Kansas in the primary btw. I knew Cruz had no chance of beating Hillary. I hoped Trump would have a chance at getting some Democrats to cross over.

I'm certainly off the main highway now. I still can't believe almost 75M people voted for him.
                  I know. If Americans would have actually paid attention to his record setting economy and the news that wasn't reported it probably would have been 300M. Dumb@$$es

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

I know. If Americans would have actually paid attention to his record setting economy and the news that wasn't reported it probably would have been 300M. Dumb@$$es
                    He's a crazy man. He should be in jail.

Comment

Lol! Triggered left....

Comment

So crazy he built a billion dollar business and set our economy to record levels.
                        How you doin? Out of momma's basement yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

So crazy he built a billion dollar business and set our economy to record levels.
                          How you doin? Out of momma's basement yet?
                          Holy ****! We've got a true disciple here folks.

This one needs some reeducation, Clockwork Orange style...

Comment

How very dystopian of you
                            Livin the dream

Comment

I think the "dem"wits call it deprogramming. Did you miss that part of your freshman high school civics class last year?

Comment

Working...
                              X