Georgia Senate Runoff Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post

No one has an inalienable right to destroy property and undertake violence. This does not have to be a one side is right and the other side is wrong issue. They are both wrong, and must be condemned.
    I didn’t make a thorough search wsushox1, but I didn’t find you (or remember your handle) arguing this under the BLM thread. If I’m wrong, I apologize and please show me my error but I agree with this being an egregious and dangerous situation for our country. Mayhem and violent protests shouldn’t be.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

It did? I thought Trump led almost the whole way in NC. I remember it being close but I am pretty sure he led most if not the whole time.
      Yes, because NC isn't a state like PA, in which the GOP sued to not allow for mail-in ballots counted prior to election day (thus delaying the count), all the early votes and mail-in votes were able to be counted ahead of time. So the Dems jumped out to a huge lead, and then in-person day of voting trickled in over the night and Trump overtook.
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Not much difference between the far light and far right....looks the same, just different haircuts.
        Tactics much the same. Regardless, I don't want to hear either party extoll the virtues of "federalism" after this past year - because this sure as hell ain't it.

Comment

Tactics much the same. Regardless, I don't want to hear either party extoll the virtues of "federalism" after this past year - because this sure as hell ain't it.
          There should be a bipartisan congressional investigation by both houses to look into the state missteps on voting. But the Democrats voted 0 on this bill

Comment

Mostly peaceful protest.

That's how it works, right?

Comment

FWIW, I am watching from a distance, so I don't really know what is or isn't happening, but breaking one window, pushing one single police officer, anything like that is out of line and absolutely doesn't NOT support the America that I support as a conservative Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                Mostly peaceful protest.

That's how it works, right?
                No doc, that is not how this works.

I don't remember the capital building being stormed. This is a seditionist mob incited by the President lying repeatedly to his supporters.

Again. This is not a moment for what-about-ism. This is a moment to decide whether or not we believe in the American experiment.

Comment

I don't remember the capital building being stormed. This is a seditionist mob incited by the President lying repeatedly to his supporters.
                  Well I don't yet see anyone hurt or city blocks burning, so we'll have to agree to disagree on that point.

And my point was, that many more people are protesting peacefully, so it's a mostly peaceful protest, yes? Again, THAT'S HOW IT WORKS, RIGHT?

Comment

No mob but the lying Is similar to what happened by HOR when they impeached the President.

Comment

And, AGAIN, as a person that voted for President Trump and s strong conservative Republican, these folks do NOT represent me or the party I support and I condemn every one of their actions that are illegal and not part of a peaceful and legal protest.

Comment

The RESISTANCE has changed now it appears. Instead of the FBI doing it with Nancy Pelosi, it’s a lower paid mob.

Comment

No one has an inalienable right to destroy property and undertake violence. This does not have to be a one side is right and the other side is wrong issue. They are both wrong, and must be condemned.
                          The media/politicians have condemned one side and have acted like the other one doesn’t exist.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Yes, because NC isn't a state like PA, in which the GOP sued to not allow for mail-in ballots counted prior to election day (thus delaying the count), all the early votes and mail-in votes were able to be counted ahead of time. So the Dems jumped out to a huge lead, and then in-person day of voting trickled in over the night and Trump overtook.
                            Trickled in or were dumped in like 5 minutes shifting the vote dramatically?

Comment

Again. This is not a moment for what-about-ism. This is a moment to decide whether or not we believe in the American experiment.
                              Nobody sane would support this. But gimme a freaking break. I didn’t see you here all summer condemning all of the peaceful protests encompassing the country. You have a Twitter account. You’ve seen all of the BS that happened that never makes it to MSM news.
                              Last edited by ShockerFever; January 6, 2021, 02:22 PM.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

It is hilarious to see the holier than thou Dems now condemning Republican protests and being outraged when they were nowhere to be found during the antifa / BLM looting and riots. I am not condoning what is happening by any means, just find it ironic that the left is now outraged.

Comment

Working...
                                X