Georgia Senate Runoff Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    Dekalb county has basically released no results (0.5%) - there is approximately 350,000 votes out there in that county which 300,000 went to Biden.
    Dekalb has indicted that they are about to release 171,000 early voting will be released soon.

Comment

140,000 votes are in from DeKalb. 91% in and Perdue is up 120,000 votes.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
        Perdue looks to hold on by my estimate as he is outperforming Trump in Fulton. Turnout in the sticks will be important for him.
        Shows what I know. Unfortunately I think Schumer will be as much of a POS as Mitch, which is a tall order.
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Just my .02 cents worth, but it would appear most all the Republican led counties are pretty much in and those that are not, won't make much difference.

Just the opposite with a number of Democrat counties. They will make a big difference. A lot of votes not in and heavily going Democrat.

With the current margins, not very hopeful.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
            Just my .02 cents worth, but it would appear most all the Republican led counties are pretty much in and those that are not, won't make much difference.

Just the opposite with a number of Democrat counties. They will make a big difference. A lot of votes not in and heavily going Democrat.

Warmcock just took the lead...
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Yup, here comes the big wave.

Comment

Shocker....
                The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

I assume you mean not very hopeful for Perdue and Loeffler. I agree. Not looking good for the Republican candidates.

Comment

Yeah, looking at the outstanding votes - it all over but counting the vote. I'm surprised that they haven't called the races. I don't see the path

I guess this confirms that the Georgia vote wasn't rigged and Biden did win. I believe it would be very hard to commit fraud a second time. This is pretty much following the presidential vote except they got the black vote very effectively and will end up doing a little better than Biden.
                    Last edited by SB Shock; January 5, 2021, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Warmcock just took the lead...
                      "Warmcock" is so juvenile. It sounds like something an 8th grader would come up with.

Probably why I can't stop chuckling.
                      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

With 91% in Loefler had 86000 vote lead. The dump occurred taking the vote total to 95%, Loeffler received around 6000 votes and the Rev tallied 125000. Pretty blatant for a county that has been 85/15 split.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post

"Warmcock" is so juvenile. It sounds like something an 8th grader would come up with.

Probably why I can't stop chuckling.
                          Autocorrect...

Comment

I don't know what other votes are outstanding but the Georgia SOS said there are still 17,000 ballots from overseas, which are primarily military, to be counted.

Comment

Maybe I’m misremembering things, but I’ve never seen dramatic swings and “dumps” before as I have in this last election cycle. Has it always been like this? Is it because every point of the process is microanalyzed on tv like it never has before?

Strange, strange stuff where the Dems always get late last minute pushes.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X