15 here.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
      15 here.
      Ditto

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          Too late! I am going to read Ameritopia which just came in from Amazon this week.
          I got a 9, and my copy of Ameritopia also came in the mail this week. Unfortunately, I'm currently working toward my history degree and have way too many books to read. I'll have to try and read it over spring break.

Comment

If I was really being honest I would admit that I scored a 1 and as soon as I find my crown and sceptor I am going to have that website banished for throwing in a trick question causing me to score a point.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by Wu du Nord View Post
                So you would agree with his claim in the video, "It used to be that America meant something to all Americans. That kind of common understanding about who we are and what we stand for is dissolving."

I simply cannot take anything based on that absurd premise seriously.
                After reading the book and watching the video. Yes. But it already confirmed what I thought otherwise.

You would do well, and I hope you do, to branch out a bit.

Comment

I scored a nine! I don't know if I should be happy with a high or low score. Then again, I hit the middle. I do know that I live in an upper middle class neighborhood, but at the same time, I have a very diverse range of activities, friends and experiences. I am good friends with a few prominent attorneys, several physicians and many small business owners. At the same time, I have several friends that are route drivers, warehouse workers and a couple of laborers. Everyone on my street is white collar or professional, but only a few blocks away and that all changes. I am active in my church with a couple of bank executives and there are a couple of concrete workers as well. I think the nine I scored put me right in the middle of middle America.
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

I may have answered wrong on the "prison sex" question.

Comment

I have several leather bound books, my apartment smells of rich mahogany and I have Perrier on tap. At the same time, I keep a beer fridge stocked with Schlitz, PBR and Keystone, hunt and fish and change my own oil just because I can. I also change my own brake pads.

My neighbors will come over and watch in amazement!!! Who would have thought you could change brake pads simply by removing the wheels, opening the master cylinder and removing two bolts that hold the caliper. With a floor jack, four way, socket and C-clamp, I have the job done in 15-20 minutes. Now my neighbors think I'm some sort of mechanical whiz, in reality, I only know how to change my own oil and switch out brake pads. I think their wives are secretly hot for me, seeing me all oily, sweaty and masculine!!!
                      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        Funny I got the exact same thing. 12 on the cert, and then the 13-16 phrase at the bottom.

All the fraternity fellas get to say "yup" to this one: Have you ever lived for at least a year as an adult in an American neighborhood in which the majority of your nearest 50 neighbors probably did not have college degrees?
                        I got the same 12, and the 13-16 phrase, but below that it had:

In other words, you do not even have a bubble.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          I may have answered wrong on the "prison sex" question.
                          Now that was funny!!!!! Good work!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9 View Post
                            I got the same 12, and the 13-16 phrase, but below that it had:

In other words, you do not even have a bubble.
                            Right I remember that phrase too.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

15 here. Probably based on simply living longer?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                Me too. The whole Nascar thing still has me perplexed.
                                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
                                X