Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Special Council appointed to Investigate the Democrats Role in Russian Probe Origin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    I just want some corrupt FBI agents to start sweating. They are the ones this counsel should be going after. This guy will start singing....

Or get suicided as noted above. Cause he knows things.
    The FBI is inching ever closer to a KGB secret police. They should be disbanded before they get any closer.
    Livin the dream

Comment

The latest Durham indictment is a big one

Comment

WHOA: Durham's Indictment of Steele Dossier Source Directly Implicates Hillary Clinton

Now whether or not Durham can actually prove that Hillary had direct knowledge or involvement remains to be seen. That would surprise me. The Clintons have always been great at cover ups and creating just enough space between themselves and the actual events and Hillary is not doubt willing to let the underlings take the fall. And it seems like in most cases the underlings seem willing to do that.

It will be interesting to see where this leads.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          The Clintons have always been great at cover ups and creating just enough space between themselves and the actual events and Hillary is not doubt willing to let the underlings take the fall. And it seems like in most cases the underlings seem willing to do that.

It will be interesting to see where this leads.
          The Clinton’s have lost most of their power in the last 5 years. We will see if people continue to protect him.
          Livin the dream

Comment

Clinton's are like KU...guilty as hell and slippery as an eel.

Comment

Are there any "right wing conspiracy theories" remaining that haven't been proven true?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                Are there any "right wing conspiracy theories" remaining that haven't been proven true?
                The only “right wing” conspiracies that haven’t proved out are those perpetuated by the left. I.e. Dems eat babies, Trump will retake the presidency, Jewish space lasers.

Those are all leftist propaganda and not believed by anyone.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Doesn’t get much worse.

Comment

Apparently Durham is still on the case:

New Durham Filing Reveals Russiagate Investigation Has Much More to Come

The filing also revealed a problem with Inspector General Michael Horowitz. The IG had two cellphones from former FBI General Counsel James Baker that he hadn’t previously turned over to Durham, that Durham says he only found out they had this month.

Durham also said he only learned a week ago that Sussmann had a meeting in March 2017 with Horowitz. That raises a lot of questions on why he was not told before about the meeting and the phones — particularly when that might reveal critical information which he might need regarding his prosecution of Sussman.

Durham probably not too happy with the IG Horowitz withholding evidence. Maybe that was innocent but transparency is not exactly a hallmark of our government.

Comment

Lawyers for the Clinton campaign paid a technology company to "infiltrate" servers belonging to Trump Tower, and later the White House, in order to create fake information to bring to government agencies linking Donald Trump to Russia, a filing from Special Counsel John Durham says.

This is Watergate like.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                        it continued into Trump's Presidency, so FAR worse

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

it continued into Trump's Presidency, so FAR worse
                          And lead to an impeachment based on false pretenses, so FAR, FAR worse.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I'm trying to be balanced and informed. What am I missing? This looks absolutely awful. I haven't been able to watch the Sunday news programs yet, but CBS talked about mask mandates (claiming 56% agree with mandates and rises to 66% when just polling "fully vaccinated" whatever that meaning has today) and Jan 6 with 1 of 2 GOPs that are hell bent on keeping that narrative going (I guess trying to be balanced). No idea what ABC, NBC or Fox had to say. Early news on MSNBC was covering something about Trump VERY secretively packing classified documents away in Mar A Lago (I didn't continue watching) and CNN was on the Jan 6 story. No mention of the Durham report.

So I ask again, what am I missing? It appears to be very damaging for the attorney, the Clintons and likely the DNC and who knows how many in DC. Is there a time (statute of limitations) problem here?

Comment

Spying on a sitting President has GOT to be a problem, doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                Spying on a sitting President has GOT to be a problem, doesn't it?
                                Depends on who is doing the spying.

Comment

Working...
                                X