No announcement yet.

Judge Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can’t wait to find out that Ted Cruz was with Brett Kavanaugh at the party and also participated in the commission of the crime.
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

This was gonna happen in the next term anyway. All this does is put it higher up the food chain on topics.

There should be some pressure to make Biden errrrr Harris to put forth a short list of names so that they can ve exposed for the crazies they will surely be.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        There is zero chance of them filling the seat that fast. Don't even try it. Waste of time.
        mcconnel said Trump nominee will get a vote. Remember since the democrats set the nuclear precedent, the dynamics have changed as long as all the republicans stay on board.

Comment

It'll just turn into a lawsuit and be drug out. It will never happen.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
            There should be some pressure to make Biden errrrr Harris to put forth a short list of names so that they can ve exposed for the crazies they will surely be.
            That will also never happen.

Comment

It'll just turn into a lawsuit and be drug out. It will never happen.
              Nah. The biggest thing will be to keep all the republicans on board.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Nah. The biggest thing will be to keep all the republicans on board.
                Can the Dems filibuster?

Comment

Can the Dems filibuster?
                  They changed the rules on filibustering judges, IIRC.

GOP even told them it would come back to bite them. Kinda think Cocaine Mitch might actually push a judge through just to eff with them.

Let's be honest here, the Dems deserve to have this done to them. And quite frankly, it should be done to help stave off whatever hot mess a Biden/Harris admin may try. We saw Roberts was worthless in stopping Obamacare, so why not?

The Dems sure as hell would do it.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Can the Dems filibuster?
                    Nope.

it is ironic that RBG dies on Rosh Hashannah (feast of Trumpets).

The Shofar is blowing, a wake up call, calling our nation to repent of it support for abortion before it is to late!

Comment

Trump, battling against former Vice President Joe Biden ahead of November’s presidential election, is expected to move quickly to name a conservative replacement. The president didn’t comment much Friday night beyond telling reporters that Ginsburg “led an amazing life. She was an amazing woman.”
                      Trolling.

It's gonna happen!

This may make up for Trump shitting the bed on Corona.

Game. Set. Match. Libtards.

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                        It’s probably the correct political play to nominate someone...
                        Of course it is. Who thinks the dems wouldn't do the same?

What I want to hear over the next 2 months, since it is now a relevant talking point, to the dems anyway (which it wasn't in 16), is who does Stinky Fingers have in mind to nominate? I'm guessing it'll be someone obama has appointed, thus forgetting the lessons of '16, still not yet learned.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                          Nope.
                          Well, that certainly changes things up! I still think we end up seeing a frivolous lawsuit or four before it's over.

Comment

I wonder if Romney will be on board for Trump’s SCJ nominee?
                            Livin the dream

Comment

Every time I see the letters “RBG”, my brain thinks “RG3”. Then I wonder what Robert Griffin III is doing. Which makes me think of college football and how I’m happy it is playing, which then makes me think of college basketball. When I think of college basketball, I think of the Shocks.

I’m weird.

Comment

Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                                Every time I see the letters “RBG”, my brain thinks “RG3”. Then I wonder what Robert Griffin III is doing. Which makes me think of college football and how I’m happy it is playing, which then makes me think of college basketball. When I think of college basketball, I think of the Shocks.

I’m weird.
                                My wife texting me last night that RBG had died, and I wondered how Robert Griffin III had passed away. You’re not alone!
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X