Ohhhh my.

Get ready for WWIII in this country.

OHHHHHHHH MY!

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

OHHHHHHHH MY!
      No need to fear. Trump's on it.

It'll be nice to hear it debated on the 29th, eh?

Comment

Gotta ram it through fast.

Comment

supreme court.jpg

Comment

Get the nomination going.....

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

OHHHHHHHH MY!
              And what do you call this?

So far, the year 2020 has seen riots in Atlanta, Saint Louis, Seattle, New York City, Minneapolis, Chicago, Oakland, Denver, Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, Trenton, Atlantic City, Boston, Louisville, Bakersfield, Columbus, Dallas, Des Moines, Detroit, Los Angeles, Sacramento, Phoenix, San Jose, and I’m sure I’ve missed lesser-covered violence. Residents of Portland have endured “87 straight nights of protest on the streets of Portland, 23 more arrested Sunday night, nearly 20 riots declared over the past 3 months.”

These are separate from mere protests; these are riots — looting, arson, and violence.

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-m...urning-cities/

Last edited by Shockm; September 18, 2020, 07:37 PM.

Comment

There is zero chance of them filling the seat that fast. Don't even try it. Waste of time.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  There is zero chance of them filling the seat that fast. Don't even try it. Waste of time.
                  As much as I'd like to see it, there's no chance it gets done in 45 days, and frankly it shouldn't. Not because of the election, but because forcing it that fast is irresponsible.

Comment

This should definitely gen up Trump's base.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

If the appointment doesn't happen before the election then I'd put Trump's chances of winning at less than 40%. It was already a toss-up. There are more Dims in America than Republicans. They've just been given the biggest campaign issue of their lifetime. Republicans always turn out and their base has been steadily shrinking each year.

If Trump could somehow get it done it would demoralize the Dims. Othewise.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

As much as I'd like to see it, there's no chance it gets done in 45 days, and frankly it shouldn't. Not because of the election, but because forcing it that fast is irresponsible.
                        Did you say irresponsible? How about a $100 bet that Trump creates a total carnival show starting tomorrow and turns against his own senate if they don't move forward with the process. He will call out everybody in Washington, even his friends. It's going to be

Comment

On second thought with regards to the strategy, this might be a Nothingburger. All the Dims are aware that if they get the White House they're replacing Ginsburg on day #1.

Trump's play is to force it through.

BUT, he can only attempt to force it through if he's assured they will vote in time. If he tries to force it and it doesn't get done he's really sealed his fate.

Comment

It’s probably the correct political play to nominate someone that the Dems will absurdly and wrongly persecute in public.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                              It’s probably the correct political play to nominate someone that the Dems will absurdly and wrongly persecute in public.
                              I like that. So nominate a moderate?

Comment

Working...
                              X