Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I don't think they're administering the correct test.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        He does look like he's about a hundred, so it will take awhile for him to recover. When I got covid it was bad for a couple of days and I was over it pretty quick. When my dad got it, it seemed to linger for like a month. And he still has brain fog from it. It really hits older people harder.

Comment

• He is well, praise the Lord!

'I'm feeling good': President Biden FINALLY escapes two-week COVID isolation with a smile and a wave as he arrives in Delaware and reunites with Jill after covid sex

Comment

• Biden and his DOJ invade Mar-a- Lago today.
            Last edited by pinstripers; August 8, 2022, 09:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              Biden and his DOJ invade Mar-a- Lago today.
              I think the Dems are trying to get Trump elected again.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                Biden and his DOJ invade Mar-a- Lago today.
                If he took classified info with him - Trump is no better than Hillary.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

If he took classified info with him - Trump is no better than Hillary.
                  So the President’s house was raided without warning, just like Hillary (who was Sec. of State), and he should be arrested just like her too.

They didn’t raid The WH to get Nixon’s tapes, or get the Blue Dress from Pres. Clinton. They handed them over. Let’s see if this was about Jan. 6 and they found incriminating evidence of if it was just classified information that he could have handed over and was a “dud”.

One former SCOTUS expert said that a President can de-classify information and therefore take it with him without breaking any laws. Unlike Hunter and Joe’s possible criminality which could have national security implications.

This smells “fishy” and full of partisanship, and I don’t even like Trump.
                  Last edited by Shockm; August 8, 2022, 11:49 PM.

Comment

• The Dems seem to be really good at setting precedents that come back to bite them in the ass.

But, please media and leftist simps, tell me again about Trump and GOP being the fascists. While your white knights take your money and votes, then raise your expenses on everything and pays their donors and corporations.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Good news:

If Trump actually does get back into office, the FBI, DOJ, IRS, et al really may get a chainsaw taken to it after this.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• FIFY

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                        Good news:

When DeSantis get into office, the FBI, DOJ, IRS, et al really may get a chainsaw taken to it after this.

Comment

• Things to watch for:

1.What were the super secret docs that required 30 FBI agents to take everything they saw?

2. How the media and the left start to use just the simple fact that a raid occured to justify Trump not being allowed to run for president.

3. If at some point, we start hearing about things getting leaked about Trump from the docs that were taken. Docs that had nothing to do with the raid, but taken anyway. Once these 3 things happen, we'll know it 100% was political.

Seriously, the only difference here from Watergate could simply be the Dems got a judge to sign a warrant.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                            Seriously, the only difference here from Watergate could simply be the Dems got a judge to sign a warrant.
                            I listed several times in history that Presidents and a President's child, and a Secretary of State had been accused of breaking the law. In each case, the FBI and DOJ talked to the accused, and an agreement was reached to hand over the evidence. In each case, the two political parties had opposing interests, but it was handled amicably. In Watergate, both sides decided in a bi-partisan manner to hold hearings, and work together for the good of the nation, and it's institutions.

In this case, the FBI, and DOJ for the second time, used their powers for political purposes attacking people/parties/ leaders that they didn't like. Weaponization of our justice department (FBI and DOJ) is a serious thing, and the problem is that the other side will do the same thing. When that becomes the norm, we become Mexico, Venezuela, or other corrupt 3rd World countries where the rule of law means nothing, and political infighting outside of the law becomes a way of settling disputes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I listed several times in history that Presidents and a President's child, and a Secretary of State had been accused of breaking the law. In each case, the FBI and DOJ talked to the accused, and an agreement was reached to hand over the evidence. In each case, the two political parties had opposing interests, but it was handled amicably. In Watergate, both sides decided in a bi-partisan manner to hold hearings, and work together for the good of the nation, and it's institutions.

In this case, the FBI, and DOJ for the second time, used their powers for political purposes attacking people/parties/ leaders that they didn't like. Weaponization of our justice department (FBI and DOJ) is a serious thing, and the problem is that the other side will do the same thing. When that becomes the norm, we become Mexico, Venezuela, or other corrupt 3rd World countries where the rule of law means nothing, and political infighting outside of the law becomes a way of settling disputes.
                              I'm not going to say it's the problem, because I don't think the GOP should do it either, but the GOP doesn't really ever seem to do **** like this. The GOP's response needs to be to just rip the guts out of these agencies and try and purge all the politically motivated bureaucrats througout the government. Just get them out. I can't really imagine the majority of Americans really condone this either, but the media will propagandize it full bore and the loud left will make it appear to be an even split.

Comment

• And some people wonder why I'm a libertarian.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X