QAnon QUestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOBB View Post

That **** is toxic, bro. They never start you off with the Aliens and Moloch and Lizard People. It's like Scientology, "let's work on eliminating your negative feelings." You don't meet the Sea Org until you're in deep.

Seeing the broad ineptitude of government and criminals and businesses in covering up their crimes, I find almost any secret conspiracy to be laughable on its face. Unless you want to go around sounding like ShockingButTrue give that stuff a wide berth.

Human trafficking is a real problem. There are good organizations working to stop it. Nicholas Kristof has been screaming to anyone that will listen about it for years.
    Not true. Lizard people come with flat earth. This is more 9/11 truther adjacent.
    Livin the dream

Comment

I can't keep up with all the new-fangled knowledge being dropped. I'm still stuck investispeculating which of LBJ's henchmen was hiding in the grassy knoll back in '63, and what alien species built the pyramids.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        I can't keep up with all the new-fangled knowledge being dropped. I'm still stuck investispeculating which of LBJ's henchmen was hiding in the grassy knoll back in '63, and what alien species built the pyramids.
        And Lee Harvey Oswald was actually a Russian agent. And if the feds hadn't stopped Jim Garrison, he would have blown the cover off the whole sordid affair.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Glad this type of stuff doesn’t make mainstream media headlines.
          Too late. It was on CBS News a couple of days ago.

U.S. Marshals find 45 missing children in operation "Autumn Hope" - CBS News

Comment

Joint ICE operation with international partners yields 113 arrests of suspected child predators

In total, 113 alleged child predators are now in custody across the United States and South America as a result of phase seven of Operation Protected Childhood, according to a release on the ICE website.

"This collaborative effort by ICE's Homeland Security Investigations and its foreign law enforcement partners has put dangerous criminals behind bars and, most importantly, has led to the rescue of innocent children," ICE attaché for Brazil and Bolivia, Robert Fuentes Jr., said in a statement. "Thank you to our Brazilian partners for their unwavering efforts over the last five years to combat child exploitation through Operation Protected Childhood. And to our partners who have most recently joined our operation, we look forward to the continued fight and relentless effort to put a stop to this horrific crime."

Comment

Comment

QAnon: Why this crazy conspiracy theory is now focused on March 4 - CNET

Comment

I still don’t know what it is. It sounds like a crazy conspiratorial extreme fringe movement.

Comment

That was a poorly written piece that made no sense. And whatever it is there probably are only about 2 people who believe it. And they both are probably wearing the same pair of underwear right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                      I still don’t know what it is. It sounds like a crazy conspiratorial extreme fringe movement.
                      QAnon is suppose to be:

QAnon is an online conspiracy theory that claims Trump is waging a secret war against a deep state of Democratic elites and Hollywood stars who are pedophiles and Satan worshipers
                      Besides the "Trump is waging a secret war" not seeming to be true......

Ever see any of Biden photographs were he is smelling young girls hair? Hillary Clinton political advisor Podesta participating in "Spirit Cooking"? Anthony Wiener texting his Wiener to underage girls? Catholics....majority are democrats

Might be some truth there...

Comment

• Im glad you are up on this issue. This is the most research I will do on this subject. Only crazy nuts will give this issue any credibility.

Comment

Working...
                        X