QAnon QUestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QAnon QUestions

There’s been some talk about QAnon in the national media recently, and I really didn’t know anything about it.

I did some quick wiki reading, and what I gathered is that per the theory, some deep state folks were trying to stage a coup on President Trump and that they were trying to protect a democrat and Hollywood child sex trafficking ring.

If I am willing to entertain the idea that a foreign Democrat campaign operative put forth a false narrative and the the FBI used this to create a Russian collusion narrative, followed by a Democrat lead impeachment, does that mean I believe in some of the same things as QAnon?

What if I am also willing to entertain the idea that Jeffrey Epstein was a pedofile that had many Hollywood folks that liked to party with him and that child actor sexual abuse is a potential problem in Hollywood, does that mean I’m a full on Q conspiracy theorist?

Am I missing something?
    Livin the dream

Originally posted by wufan View Post
    There’s been some talk about QAnon in the national media recently, and I really didn’t know anything about it.

I did some quick wiki reading, and what I gathered is that per the theory, some deep state folks were trying to stage a coup on President Trump and that they were trying to protect a democrat and Hollywood child sex trafficking ring.

If I am willing to entertain the idea that a foreign Democrat campaign operative put forth a false narrative and the the FBI used this to create a Russian collusion narrative, followed by a Democrat lead impeachment, does that mean I believe in some of the same things as QAnon?

What if I am also willing to entertain the idea that Jeffrey Epstein was a pedofile that had many Hollywood folks that liked to party with him and that child actor sexual abuse is a potential problem in Hollywood, does that mean I’m a full on Q conspiracy theorist?

Am I missing something?
    The Senate report shuts the door on any thought that the collusion arguments are whole cloth fabricated, though the more fantastical pieces of the Steele dossier are likely fabricated.

I believe all of your second paragraph is likely to be true.

Linking those threads and spinning into a cabal of democrat and deep state pedophiles trafficking kids through pizza shops and Wayfair while fending off a full attack by Trump and Mueller (on deep cover) requires a willingness to believe damn near any story.

I find it interesting that our government can't keep any secrets of the utmost national security, yet there is this widespread conspiracy that only "Q" has the goods on seems believable.

People can believe the government should have near total control of all public life all the way to a government half the size of 1788 and make rational arguments about it. This "Q" **** is nuts. It's like if the P&G rumors of the 80s happened with internet.

The company spent decades battling false claims that it was in league with the Devil.
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

So, I thought Pizzagate might be part of QAnon, but it turns out that the Pizzagate shooting happened a year before QAnon. Are they the same thing?
      Livin the dream

Comment

Also, I bought I $14k bookshelf off of WayFair and they sent a 12 year old Asian to assemble it. Weird!
        Livin the dream

Comment

Am I missing something?

Nah.

We've known about all this stuff before qanon was even created, even if cnn and msnbc never reported so. The msm is just looking for something else to blame on the President, since the russian lie collapsed.

Comment

To me it kind of reminds me of the V For Vendetta movie.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post

The Senate report shuts the door on any thought that the collusion arguments are whole cloth fabricated, though the more fantastical pieces of the Steele dossier are likely fabricated.

I believe all of your second paragraph is likely to be true.

Linking those threads and spinning into a cabal of democrat and deep state pedophiles trafficking kids through pizza shops and Wayfair while fending off a full attack by Trump and Mueller (on deep cover) requires a willingness to believe damn near any story.

I find it interesting that our government can't keep any secrets of the utmost national security, yet there is this widespread conspiracy that only "Q" has the goods on seems believable.

People can believe the government should have near total control of all public life all the way to a government half the size of 1788 and make rational arguments about it. This "Q" **** is nuts. It's like if the P&G rumors of the 80s happened with internet.
              I do like the satanic panic conspiracy. I remember when that was a thing. I was 9 or 10 and my grandma and aunt had a conversation with me about not becoming a satanist.

What is so interesting about it is the realization that group psychology can defy logic even in otherwise normal and intelligent individuals. Pizzagate, QAnon, Russian collusion, flat earth, lizard people, critical race theory, the list goes on.

It makes one wonder why we think we are all individuals. It’s obvious that we have a collective sub-conscience that is controlled by the luminati.
              Livin the dream

Comment

I read most of the posts in this thread and still don't have any clue what Qanon is -- but now I know FOR SURE that I don't care. So thanks for saving me time!
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                  To me it kind of reminds me of the V For Vendetta movie.
                  Great movie!
                  Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    I read most of the posts in this thread and still don't have any clue what Qanon is -- but now I know FOR SURE that I don't care. So thanks for saving me time!
                    KungWu, all you need to know is DON’T BUY OVER PRICED ITEMS ON WAYFAIR! You might end up with a low skilled child laborer that’s just another mouth to feed.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

KungWu, all you need to know is DON’T BUY OVER PRICED ITEMS ON WAYFAIR! You might end up with a low skilled child laborer that’s just another mouth to feed.
                      Wayfair is evil?

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Wayfair is evil?
                        No. If you can find bargains, they are good! The over priced merch is strictly for the anti-Trump elitist deep state.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

No. If you can find bargains, they are good! The over priced merch is strictly for the anti-Trump elitist deep state.
                          LMAO -- I have totally lost the script.

Comment

WW1WWGAWW1
                            Livin the dream

Comment

Please someone tell me I am sane and that I'm not the only one that has no clue what is going on in this thread.

Anybody?

Comment

Working...
                              X