No announcement yet.

QAnon QUestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And just for the sake of Q, you know who was in Australia recently? Tom Hanks!
    Livin the dream

Comment

Livin the dream

Comment

Livin the dream

Comment

How is this not mainstream news? Probably because sick members of the media are part of it, along with their Hollywood buddies.

Its one thing to get into the operation and be noted as the sickest scum of the earth. But how many sick ****s are there out there where this many kids are used on a daily basis? And sickest of all? The POS mainstream media acting like it’s a complete nothing burger. Lord knows if this happened to any one of their kids. Freaking pieces of ****.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I am literally shocked by this news. Q may be full of ****, but they brought attention to this ridiculousness.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Holy crap, that's awful. This has something to do with Qanon?
              Well, and Pizzagate, too.

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

Where did I (or anyone) advocate for people with mental deficiencies run for office. Please post evidence of that.
                I owe you my response, I could have sworn you posted something that mental deficiencies should not disqualify people from running for office. I think if you have a mental deficiency, you should be disqualified.

I remember when Thomas Eagleton had to resign off the democratic ticket (I believe he was running with McGovern) and was a United States Senator. He had to resign due to several hospitalizations for depression. At the time, I felt sorry for him, but he should have been transparent about his mental issues, so even though I felt for him, I felt that leaving the race was the bset thing he could have done.

Have times changed or what?

Comment

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

Well, and Pizzagate, too.
                  What is pizzagate?
                  Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

I owe you my response, I could have sworn you posted something that mental deficiencies should not disqualify people from running for office. I think if you have a mental deficiency, you should be disqualified.

I remember when Thomas Eagleton had to resign off the democratic ticket (I believe he was running with McGovern) and was a United States Senator. He had to resign due to several hospitalizations for depression. At the time, I felt sorry for him, but he should have been transparent about his mental issues, so even though I felt for him, I felt that leaving the race was the bset thing he could have done

Have times changed or what?
                    I don't think mental deficiencies should disqualify anyone. I would think, at least in a statewide or national race, any mental deficiencies would be fleshed out and the voters could decide if the candidate was mentally fit or not. How would you begin to quantify who is, and is not, mentally sound enough for office? What is the limus test?
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

I don't think mental deficiencies should disqualify anyone. I would think, at least in a statewide or national race, any mental deficiencies would be fleshed out and the voters could decide if the candidate was mentally fit or not. How would you begin to quantify who is, and is not, mentally sound enough for office? What is the limus test?
                      The argument from practicality is persuasive.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

What is pizzagate?
                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzag...spiracy_theory

I don't know why someone would name a pizza joint Comet Ping Pong......

Ping pong tables...now I get it, but the name's just so bizzare.

Moral of the story.....if you DO believe in fake news, please don't act on it.....I guess a year or two in the cooler will help.
                        https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...ears-in-prison

Comment

Moral of the story.....if you DO believe in fake news, please don't act on it.....I guess a year or two in the cooler will help.
                          Uuugh

Comment

KungWu, I recommend you don’t look into pizzagate. Guy shot up a pizza joint because he believed they were the center of a child sex trafficking ring.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

KungWu, I recommend you don’t look into pizzagate. Guy shot up a pizza joint because he believed they were the center of a child sex trafficking ring.
                              I clicked revenge_of_shocka_khan's link, made it about 2-3 paragraphs into the article, and then quickly realized I have work waiting on me. :)

Comment

I clicked revenge_of_shocka_khan's link, made it about 2-3 paragraphs into the article, and then quickly realized I have work waiting on me. :)
                                Always happy to provide a productivity boost early in the morning!

;)

Comment

Working...
                                X