• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Welcome to the Q.
    My grandkids say, "lets go to the Q, please!"

"Ain't that right Lamar? Rough!"

Last edited by WstateU; August 24, 2020, 12:13 PM.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I'm sorry but this Qanon stuff is a load of "crap" that no is non-consequential and no one cares about except the Left wing media and their minions. Q anon is a small band of wierdos that no one takes seriously but the media will build up to create controversy and try to make Trump look bad.

The good thing about Qanon (which I never heard of until last week), is that they aren't dangerous to anyone except, perhaps themselves, and they don't amount to anything. There are certain fringe groups to be afraid of, on all sides and this isn't one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post
        So even if you were certifiable enough to believe this hogwash, if you simply paid attention and noted that not a single person has been arrested even though Trump's AG certainly seems willing to do his bidding, that should be objective enough evidence to show this whole thing is the biggest crock of s--- ever invented by a political operative.

You proudly flout you ignorance. That's why we need you here ; D

To wit: "Your President is a russian operative bent on destroying democracy." Now that qualifies as the biggest crock of doo-doo ever conjured up by a democratically elected civic laborer, you vulgar imbecile.

Aaa.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

You proudly flout you ignorance. That's why we need you here ; D

To wit: "Your President is a russian operative bent on destroying democracy." Now that qualifies as the biggest crock of doo-doo ever conjured up by a democratically elected civic laborer, you vulgar imbecile.

Please go back and get me the post where I said he was a Russian operative. He's coarse, vulgar, intellectually incurious and he lies all the time. I believe (but can't currently prove) that his ex-attorney Cohen will be coming out with a book between now and the election that will either include evidence that he was playing with Russian prostitutes or the pee tape was true, either of which MIGHT give Putin leverage over him for the purpose of blackmail.

I say MIGHT because unlike you, I actually evaluate evidence and determine whether something is true or not, as opposed to name-callling and playing word salad.

Comment

Please go back and get me the post where I said he was a Russian operative. He's coarse, vulgar, intellectually incurious and he lies all the time. I believe (but can't currently prove) that his ex-attorney Cohen will be coming out with a book between now and the election that will either include evidence that he was playing with Russian prostitutes or the pee tape was true, either of which MIGHT give Putin leverage over him for the purpose of blackmail.

I say MIGHT because unlike you, I actually evaluate evidence and determine whether something is true or not, as opposed to name-callling and playing word salad.
            HAAAA!! Speaking of far fetched conspiracy theories. The Lefties I am sure would love to believe this stuff and if you are putting your hopes on liar Cohen, then that says a lot about you. Talk about someone with absolutely 0 credibility, but the left will stop at nothing that is for sure.

Comment

I agree, but would respectfully point out that in today's republican party, you get a whole bunch of bat-$h!t crazy (goofy gohmert, gym jordan and the karen in georgia) and whataboutitisms.
              Just in the Republican party right? Not in the democratic side. AOC and the cow farts causing global warming, antifa is a myth from Nadsack, etc...

Comment

No I'm not, you, on the other hand, seem to be advocating on behalf of people with mental deficiencies running for office. The whole Q-Anon thing is based around a cabal of child molesters (pedophiles) that Donald Trump is fighting against (a.k.a. the deep state).

Trump has been president for 3 years. I have yet to see anyone in a position of power arrested for molesting children (although perhaps there may be some on both sides related to Epstein).

So even if you were certifiable enough to believe this hogwash, if you simply paid attention and noted that not a single person has been arrested even though Trump's AG certainly seems willing to do his bidding, that should be objective enough evidence to show this whole thing is the biggest crock of s--- ever invented by a political operative.
                Where did I (or anyone) advocate for people with mental deficiencies run for office. Please post evidence of that.
                Livin the dream

Comment

64 missing children have been recovered by US Marshall’s in the last 72 hours. 39 were in Georgia and were part of a sex trafficking ring.

I really had no idea this was going on.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                    64 missing children have been recovered by US Marshall’s in the last 72 hours. 39 were in Georgia and were part of a sex trafficking ring.

Holy crap, that's awful. This has something to do with Qanon?
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Probably not. 420,000 missing children in the US, 90% assumed as runaways probably in danger. That's still 40,000 abducted children. Unholy. Just goes to show you how many truly awful people exist.

But let's burn down cities because a violent felon resists arrest and goes for a weapon and gets shot by police that were called to protect.

Operation Not Forgotten, well done!

This happening while the House introduces a "bi-partisan" measure stating Qanon is a dangerous group.

Not Antifa, who are actually destroying private property. This is what our elected officials are wasting time on these days. Throw them ALL out.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Holy crap, that's awful. This has something to do with Qanon?
                        QAnon thinks high level people are involved in this. There’s no evidence for that.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

Human trafficking is a big issue and issue for Wichita with it location and highway network.

People of all backgrounds are vulnerable to becoming victims of human trafficking, but some folks may be more at risk than others. 

ICT SOS fights human trafficking in Wichita, KS. We work to prevent sex trafficking & help child trafficking victims recover. Learn more.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            Probably not. 420,000 missing children in the US, 90% assumed as runaways probably in danger. That's still 40,000 abducted children. Unholy. Just goes to show you how many truly awful people exist.
                            How many more will be abducted or go missing because they are left at home alone due coronavirus shool closures, instead of at school?

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Especially online threats and problems. It will be bad, no question about it.

Comment

WTF!
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X