QAnon QUestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post

I told my husband that I didn’t believe that Wayfair story. I have ordered a couple of items from them, and know from experience that, if you ordered a child from them, it would come in a hundred pieces, and you’d have to assemble it, despite missing a few parts.
    Lol. They would also be about 1/2 as attractive as their photo.
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Here's the thing. If it is a troll, but it grows legs then is it a real movement, regardless of the original troll? At this point anyone of us can put out a Q drop and if it gathers steam then it becomes part of the story, like Slender Man, for example.

There are people running for Congress on this ****.
      You are right, but it's not the entire story, unfortunately. And I'm not trying to pick a fight. We're just in this "place" where we tie one thing and that's "the thing". I'm watching a CNN report on the Conspiracy Theorist President. If you didn't know better, and I'm convinced most people watching CNN do not, then Alex Jones has the ear of President Trump. Trump looks to him for guidance and policy. BOTH SIDES take one example and build these huge mountains out of it. It's so frustrating. I know of 2 people running for Congress that have admitted some kind of association with the Q. One has no chance of winning, the other almost certainly will win (hugely partisan districts). Should that disqualify them? Any more than the idiocy spewed by, for instance, Sheila Jackson Lee? 2 wrongs certainly don't make a right, but we're only hearing (mostly) one side.

And it's all very frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

You are right, but it's not the entire story, unfortunately. And I'm not trying to pick a fight. We're just in this "place" where we tie one thing and that's "the thing". I'm watching a CNN report on the Conspiracy Theorist President. If you didn't know better, and I'm convinced most people watching CNN do not, then Alex Jones has the ear of President Trump. Trump looks to him for guidance and policy. BOTH SIDES take one example and build these huge mountains out of it. It's so frustrating. I know of 2 people running for Congress that have admitted some kind of association with the Q. One has no chance of winning, the other almost certainly will win (hugely partisan districts). Should that disqualify them? Any more than the idiocy spewed by, for instance, Sheila Jackson Lee? 2 wrongs certainly don't make a right, but we're only hearing (mostly) one side.

I don't believe Trump would allow the Alex Jones crowd one second in the atrium of Trump Tower in his New York days. However, he is all too happy to coopt them and the Q crowd. Bob Dole wouldn't have tolerated these nuts.

And yeah, I do think believing in kooky conspiracy theories is disqualifying. You could throw Ilhan Omar into that bag.

Comment

I don't believe Trump would allow the Alex Jones crowd one second in the atrium of Trump Tower in his New York days. However, he is all too happy to coopt them and the Q crowd. Bob Dole wouldn't have tolerated these nuts.

And yeah, I do think believing in kooky conspiracy theories is disqualifying. You could throw Ilhan Omar into that bag.
          What about them deranged and outright liars in congress and the msm who spread a conspiracy theory that your President is a russian asset, but under oath was saying something completely different. "Oh, what a wicked web..." And you believed 'em.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rg-father.html

Should they be disqualified bob? Tell the truth.
          Last edited by ShockingButTrue; August 24, 2020, 04:08 AM.

Comment

No one should be disqualified for running for office for believing a conspiracy theory. It maybe should disqualify them from your vote, however.
            Livin the dream

Comment

I agree, but would respectfully point out that in today's republican party, you get a whole bunch of bat-$h!t crazy (goofy gohmert, gym jordan and the karen in georgia) and whataboutitisms.

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                No one should be disqualified for running for office for believing a conspiracy theory. It maybe should disqualify them from your vote, however.
                So if someone was mentally impaired with a clinical diagnosis to boot (for instance a schizophrenic) they should be allowed to run, even though they're seeing things and hearing strange voices? Sorry, but I think mental illness ought to be a disqualifier. i'm guessing you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Sheila Jackass was my congresscritter for a number of years. I can most assuredly tell you that she's not nuts (but she is Harvard-law educated, which, between her and Bush tells you everything you need to know about Harvard), but she abuses her help just like the person who hijacked the Republican party. I don't think congress ought to be run like a day care, but if you are abusive (verbally, mentally) to the help, then you might not be fit to serve. The funniest one (to me) was when she called an aide she was PO'ed at around 3:30 in the morning to remind them they needed to bring the doughnuts to the office that day. She likes to call herself the queen. The only thing she's queen of is the all-you-can-eat buffet.

By the way, I voted against her most of the time. She did not represent my neighborhood well, but we were stuck with her because of gerrymandering.

Comment

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

So if someone was mentally impaired with a clinical diagnosis to boot (for instance a schizophrenic) they should be allowed to run, even though they're seeing things and hearing strange voices? Sorry, but I think mental illness ought to be a disqualifier. i'm guessing you don't.
                    You’re equating mental illness to conspiracy theories. Did you not see BOBB point out the satanic cult conspiracy?
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

Sheila Jackass was my congresscritter for a number of years. I can most assuredly tell you that she's not nuts (but she is Harvard-law educated, which, between her and Bush tells you everything you need to know about Harvard), but she abuses her help just like the person who hijacked the Republican party. I don't think congress ought to be run like a day care, but if you are abusive (verbally, mentally) to the help, then you might not be fit to serve. The funniest one (to me) was when she called an aide she was PO'ed at around 3:30 in the morning to remind them they needed to bring the doughnuts to the office that day. She likes to call herself the queen. The only thing she's queen of is the all-you-can-eat buffet.

By the way, I voted against her most of the time. She did not represent my neighborhood well, but we were stuck with her because of gerrymandering.
                      Did you just throw a conspiracy theory about Trump in your reply?
                      Livin the dream

Comment

I don't mean legally disqualified, just scratched off everyone's list as an option. These Q nuts and the AOC crowd tell us how effed our primary system and gerrymandering are.

Comment

This is how America ends. The far left goes to war with the far right. One side with stolen alien tech from Area 51. The other with a Massive Wayfair child army. We all die in the crossfire. It's Y2K20

Comment

You’re equating mental illness to conspiracy theories. Did you not see BOBB point out the satanic cult conspiracy?
                            No I'm not, you, on the other hand, seem to be advocating on behalf of people with mental deficiencies running for office. The whole Q-Anon thing is based around a cabal of child molesters (pedophiles) that Donald Trump is fighting against (a.k.a. the deep state).

Trump has been president for 3 years. I have yet to see anyone in a position of power arrested for molesting children (although perhaps there may be some on both sides related to Epstein).

So even if you were certifiable enough to believe this hogwash, if you simply paid attention and noted that not a single person has been arrested even though Trump's AG certainly seems willing to do his bidding, that should be objective enough evidence to show this whole thing is the biggest crock of s--- ever invented by a political operative.

Comment

Did you just throw a conspiracy theory about Trump in your reply?
                              I know you're kidding.......I hope you have a great day!

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                                This is how America ends. The far left goes to war with the far right. One side with stolen alien tech from Area 51. The other with a Massive Wayfair child army. We all die in the crossfire. It's Y2K20
                                Yes, I know......true believers on both sides mucking it up for those of us generally in the middle.

Comment

Working...
                                X