Whipple and the Wichita Mask Ordinance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

In their prime, whose betta: Michael Jordan or Lebron James?
    MJ and it's not really that close. I have always felt the better debate is MJ or Kobe and Magic or Lebron. Seems like a better apples to apples comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

C'mon man, get a grip. You are so triggered by your enemies you see them all around you now. I would be the first one to load up all the white female Snowflake Liberal Arts majors into a cargo plane and take them on a "field trip" to Venezuela.

THIS VIRUS IS NOT POLITICAL!

It's the Republican fringe who are running around screaming about their "liberty" to infect their fellow citizens. The Dims aren't making this political; they don't have to. They're just watching us all burn the entire place down and laughing while we do it. They know if this virus does what it absolutely can do and runs through our country like a wrecking ball, Trump is absolutely toast on November, 3rd.

So instead of acting strategically and being the best citizens we can be in the face of the most dangerous pandemic to face this country in 100 years, we are actually the most reckless, and we have the most to lose if the virus goes wild. So yeah, keep on denyin'... there's about 7 or 8 solid deniers - at least - on this forum. It's the exact opposite attitude to have if you're wanting to see Trump win a second term. Pretending it's not there does not make it go away. We truly are fiddling while Rome burns now.

Trump's insistence on not wearing a mask is what has caused this entire "political issue" around the country. He's a FOOL for not simply putting on a ****ing mask. Oh, I'm sorry, did that hurt your feelings?

I don't bow to any man or any party. If someone acts like a ******* retard, I'm going to call it out. Trump is literally shitting the bed and he apparently can't figure out where the smell is coming from.

P.S. The single GREATEST contributor to the spike in infections we are seeing, is states opening too fast and/or allowing patrons to sit in a bar or restaurant all night getting sauced while they seed each other with the virus. Then they go home to mommy and daddy.

P.P.S. Pro Tip: WHEN YOU'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A ******* PANDEMIC, DON'T SIT INDOORS WITH A BUNCH OF STRANGERS AND GET ****ED UP UNTIL 2AM. JFC!

T

This is precious. Cold is a man of deep beliefs and values. I’m not saying I agree or disagree with your statements. This is a serious subject but You are simply a pot stirrer and most on here don’t take you very seriously and with more tha a grain of salt. You are entertaining to yourself and others but that’s about it. I rarely read your entire post. You’re losing your way.

Comment

Bill Russell has 11 NBA championships.

Comment

Jordan on the perimiter.

Jabbar in the post.
          Last edited by ShockingButTrue; July 8, 2020, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Bill Russell has 11 NBA championships.
            Yes, but...

1) IIRC there were only about 10 teams in the NBA at that time
            2) His teams were LOADED. John Havlicek, Bob Cousy, KC Jones, etc.
            3) Shorter seasons and shorter playoffs

Comment

United States Coronavirus update with statistics and graphs: total and new cases, deaths per day, mortality and recovery rates, current active cases, recoveries, trends and timeline.

Here they are brother. Just click on each state and scroll down. Then apply MS Paint lol.

Don't tell me you've found some shady binary options operation that will allow you to bet on infections/deaths!!!??? That's immoral!

Kidding! :)

T

i was thinking viatical settlements. i don't descriminate on political party affiliation lol

Comment

C'mon man, get a grip. You are so triggered by your enemies you see them all around you now. I would be the first one to load up all the white female Snowflake Liberal Arts majors into a cargo plane and take them on a "field trip" to Venezuela.

THIS VIRUS IS NOT POLITICAL!

It's the Republican fringe who are running around screaming about their "liberty" to infect their fellow citizens. The Dims aren't making this political; they don't have to. They're just watching us all burn the entire place down and laughing while we do it. They know if this virus does what it absolutely can do and runs through our country like a wrecking ball, Trump is absolutely toast on November, 3rd.

So instead of acting strategically and being the best citizens we can be in the face of the most dangerous pandemic to face this country in 100 years, we are actually the most reckless, and we have the most to lose if the virus goes wild. So yeah, keep on denyin'... there's about 7 or 8 solid deniers - at least - on this forum. It's the exact opposite attitude to have if you're wanting to see Trump win a second term. Pretending it's not there does not make it go away. We truly are fiddling while Rome burns now.

Trump's insistence on not wearing a mask is what has caused this entire "political issue" around the country. He's a FOOL for not simply putting on a ****ing mask. Oh, I'm sorry, did that hurt your feelings?

I don't bow to any man or any party. If someone acts like a ******* retard, I'm going to call it out. Trump is literally shitting the bed and he apparently can't figure out where the smell is coming from.

P.S. The single GREATEST contributor to the spike in infections we are seeing, is states opening too fast and/or allowing patrons to sit in a bar or restaurant all night getting sauced while they seed each other with the virus. Then they go home to mommy and daddy.

P.P.S. Pro Tip: WHEN YOU'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A ******* PANDEMIC, DON'T SIT INDOORS WITH A BUNCH OF STRANGERS AND GET ****ED UP UNTIL 2AM. JFC!

T

That's the spirit cold. What took you so long? I know at heart you're a sporting man, and despite appearances, void of contrary thinking as well.

I'll address this once (maybe): Who are these deniers you insist upon lecturing every time you read a new chart that's posted on msnbc? I mean, really, we get it; there is a dangerous virus out there that only you understand and you find talking in a condensing tone about it boner inducing. I will take zero of your grafted stat charts serious, or you even, until you finally decide to splice charts concerning factors such as age, hypertension, obesity, diabetes and other factors, such as mob gatherings. That is where the extra attention is needed. No? Now, if you reply to my critical and intelligent post, prove you are serious by addressing these factors I've noted, but which you've yet to, and their impact on fatality. What the heck, wait 2 more weeks even.

So, it's your President's fault because he's not wearing a mask? I know you're smarter than that because some of your posts reflect a somewhat intelligent (if not juvenile) humor. You disapprove of his social distancing practices obviously? Do you know what personal responsibility means? That's how we handle this thing. Do you want the Country shut down again? You are not that stupid.

Like I said, there ya' go again projecting onto Trump and people that voted for him, and expecting that not to call to itself a redress? Sure buddy. You probably wish Romney would get more respect (hey, you brought politics into it), and I'm not joking.

In conclusion, I'm always stone-cold sober and clear headed, and I don't hang out with strangers or kids who are getting wasted cold, and then disappear, recovering, from this board because of it. BUT, IF I KNOW ANY WHO DO, I WILL SURELY WARN THEM TO BE ON THE ALERT FOR THAT GUY NAMED COLD, BECAUSE HE GETS BONERS CALLING THE POPO AND RATTN' ON PEOPLE. AND, OH YEAH, WORSE, HE'S A BIDEN VOTER TOO (again, politics)! Lay low y'all...

Until we meet again my self-regarding and erudite Shocker Head (don't forget the fatality factors' charts when you decide to correspond).
                Last edited by ShockingButTrue; July 8, 2020, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

That's the spirit cold. What took you so long? I know at heart you're a sporting man, void of contrary thinking.

I'll address this once (maybe): Who are these deniers you insist upon lecturing every time you read a new chart that's posted on msnbc? I mean, really, we get it; there is a dangerous virus out there that only you understand and you find talking in a condensing tone about it boner inducing. I will take zero of your grafted stat charts serious, or you even, until you finally decide to splice charts concerning factors such as age, hypertension, obesity, diabetes and other factors, such as mob gatherings. That is where the extra attention is needed. No? Now, if you reply to my critical and intelligent post, prove you are serious by addressing these factors I've noted, but which you've yet to, and their impact on fatality. What the heck, wait 2 more weeks even.

So, it's your President's fault because he's not wearing a mask? I know you're smarter than that because some of your posts reflect a somewhat intelligent (if not juvenile) humor. You disapprove of his social distancing practices obviously? Do you know what personal responsibility means? That's how we handle this thing. Do you want the Country shut down again? You are not that stupid.

Like I said, there ya' go again projecting onto Trump and people that voted for him, and expecting that not to call to itself a redress? Sure buddy. You probably wish Romney would get more respect (hey, you brought politics into it), and I'm not joking.

In conclusion, I don't hang with strangers or kids who are getting wasted cold, BUT IF I KNOW ANY WHO DO I WILL SURELY WARN THEM TO BE ON THE ALERT FOR THAT GUY NAMED COLD, BECAUSE HE GETS BONERS CALLING THE POPO AND RATTN' ON PEOPLE. AND, OH YEAH, WORSE, HE'S A BIDEN VOTER TOO! Lay low y'all...

Until we meet again my self-regarding and erudite Shocker Head (don't forget the fatality factors' charts when you decide to correspond).

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

That's the spirit cold. What took you so long? I know at heart you're a sporting man, and despite appearances, void of contrary thinking as well.

In conclusion, I'm always stone-cold sober and clear headed, and I don't hang out with strangers or kids who are getting wasted cold, and then disappear, recovering, from this board because of it. BUT, IF I KNOW ANY WHO DO, I WILL SURELY WARN THEM TO BE ON THE ALERT FOR THAT GUY NAMED COLD, BECAUSE HE GETS BONERS CALLING THE POPO AND RATTN' ON PEOPLE. AND, OH YEAH, WORSE, HE'S A BIDEN VOTER TOO (again, politics)! Lay low y'all...

Solid effort!

Full of piss and vinegar and ready to take on all comers. Reminds me a little of myself 20 years ago on this forum.

Of course... without any of the originality. ;)

We're not enemies.

T

Comment

• E63AD1E7-629D-4D9A-BCB0-BC7063BB7CB4.jpeg
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Solid effort!

Full of piss and vinegar and ready to take on all comers. Reminds me a little of myself 20 years ago on this forum.

Of course... without any of the originality. ;)

We're not enemies.

T

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Why is this not “Front Page” news? The team that received the water contract ONLY because they were friends of Longwell just received the contract to build the city’s new sewer plant. How can this happen? Do we still have a local paper?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            Why is this not “Front Page” news? The team that received the water contract ONLY because they were friends of Longwell just received the contract to build the city’s new sewer plant. How can this happen? Do we still have a local paper?
                            No, we have a Kansas City paper...
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

No, we have a Kansas City paper...
                              I don't think that is why. Chance Swaim, and Lion Leffler are Eagle reporters, and they only write negative stories on conservatives. They went after Longwell and protect Whipple. Now, if we had more leadership and direction from true Wichita editors, it may have made a difference. I forget the last "true" general manager (I think his last name may have been Merritt) from Wichita who has since retired, but he may have told them to write another story that balanced out the information. The reason for the lack of balance is probably because we don't have "true" Wichita city leadership at the Eagle who cares, and the ownership, and KC Star leaders don't care.

Comment

• So my wife has a friend that took her entire family to go get tested a week or two ago. They filled out the paperwork and stood in line for a looong time before eventually giving up because not only was the line super long, each person was taking forever. They were just doing it out of caution, so no big deal to just skip out and leave.

5 days later they get a phone call and are told that all five of them are positive.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X