Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    Just a myth...

These propagandist's are dangerous people.

They told us night after night Trump was a russian spy. And people believed it.

Comment

• More myth videos:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-p...ekend-protests

Comment

• I’m telling you, they better not point one of those at me...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I’m telling you, they better not point one of those at me...

They should try misgendering the federal officers.

Apparently, I've heard that is more of an assault than actual, like, assault. Or something.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

They should try misgendering the federal officers.

Apparently, I've heard that is more of an assault than actual, like, assault. Or something.
            They’re lucky they only lost their eyes! There are some people that would deny their existence.

Honestly though, being blinded is awful!
            Livin the dream

Comment

All these nerds’ fantasies of playing Call of Duty in real life coming to fruition after spending their entire adult lives in their mom’s basement playing it.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

All these nerds’ fantasies of playing Call of Duty in real life coming to fruition after spending their entire adult lives in their mom’s basement playing it.
                Yep and they’ll likely end up like the dude in Austin if they keep it up because they are terribly misguided and careless.

Comment

Time to mount mirrors on the end of their rifles.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• More good news...

Comment

• NBC News has all of this figured out. The Right are the worlds new terrorists.

The threat of terrorism from far-right groups is much higher than those from Islamist movements in both the U.S. and Europe, a number of experts have warned.

Comment

• I"m not sure where to put this article from the Babylon Bee, but I thought it was quite humorous.

https://babylonbee.com/news/motorcyc...cycling-record

In an inspiring story from the world of professional cycling, a motorcyclist who identifies as a bicyclist has crushed all the regular bicyclists, setting an unbelievable world record.

In a local qualifying race for the World Road Cycling League, the motorcyclist crushed the previous 100-mile record of 3 hours, 13 minutes with his amazing new score of well under an hour.

Professional motorcycle racer Judd E. Banner, the brave trans-vehicle rider, was allowed to race after he told league organizers he's always felt like a bicyclist in a motorcyclist's body.

"Look, my ride has handlebars, two wheels, and a seat," he told reporters as he accepted a trophy for his incredible time trial. "Just because I've got a little extra hardware, such as an 1170-cc flat-twin engine with 110 horsepower, doesn't mean I have any kind of inherent advantage here."

Banner also said he painted the word "HUFFY" on the side of his bike, ensuring he has no advantage over the bikes that came out of the factory as bicycles.

Some critics say he needs to cut off his motor in order to make the competition fairer, but he quickly called these people bigots, and they were immediately banned from professional cycle racing.

Comment

• Embrace it.

Reject 'dark times'! Jobs, not mobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                            Embrace it.

Reject 'dark times'! Jobs, not mobs.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

LOL!!! That is hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X