The Great Awokening and the Second American Revolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
    It is unclear who fired first or if the protestor fired at all. Here is a video interview of the protestors recorded hours before his death.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...817823747?s=21
    In the video down in the stream you hear 5 shots from a higher caliber firearm (probably a rifle), followed by 3 shots from a lesser caliber firearm (probably a pistol). Sounds like the protestor with the AK-47 fired 5 shots first and then the driver shot back -- but that's a guess based on the audio of the video.
    Last edited by Kung Wu; July 26, 2020, 01:16 PM.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

In the video down in the stream you hear 5 shots from a higher caliber firearm (probably a rifle), followed by 3 shots from a lesser caliber firearm (probably a pistol). Sounds like the protestor with the AK-47 fired 5 shots first and then the driver shot back -- but that's a guest based on the audio of the video.
      I heard the same thing. Definitely not proof of what happened, but it makes me curious about the interaction. It could be that the positioning of the camera mic changed the sound dynamics since the videographer wildly swings the camera around between the two sets of volleys.

Ive seen a single photo just before the incident. The protestor has the stock of the rifle shouldered with the muzzle pointed at the vehicle. Allegedly someone opened the door of the vehicle immediately before the shots.
      Livin the dream

Comment

I heard the same thing. Definitely not proof of what happened, but it makes me curious about the interaction. It could be that the positioning of the camera mic changed the sound dynamics since the videographer wildly swings the camera around between the two sets of volleys.

Ive seen a single photo just before the incident. The protestor has the stock of the rifle shouldered with the muzzle pointed at the vehicle. Allegedly someone opened the door of the vehicle immediately before the shots.
        I've tried to find it. Link to the photo please.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

I've tried to find it. Link to the photo please.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• Theory on the Austin shooting (could be completely wrong):

Fact: driver makes a right turn from a stop light and is immediately forced to stop due to protestors in the road.

Fact: Garrett Foster approaches the rear of the vehicle on the drivers side with his rifle in a “ready” position.

Fact: Somebody yells, “Everybody back up” and immediately five volleys are heard that sound high caliber, a pause, three lesser sounding volleys are heard followed immediately by a higher caliber sounding volley.

Theory: Garrett Foster fires five rounds in an attempt to disable the vehicle. The driver opens his door and shoots Garrett three times. Garrett fires a final round in shock.
              Last edited by wufan; July 26, 2020, 01:58 PM.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• A lot of BLM sympathizers are claiming that they can protest in the streets and that any cars that attempt to travel those streets are attempting to assault/murder the protestors. They even call the police on them sometimes. Does anyone hear agree with this narrative?
                Livin the dream

Comment

Don’t know where to put this, so I will put it here:

In Austin, protestors shut down a street. There were several vehicles trying to get through. They surrounded and were beating on one of the vehicles. I man with an AK-47 was in the group. He was shot and killed by the driver. It is unclear who fired first or if the protestor fired at all. Here is a video interview of the protestors recorded hours before his death.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...817823747?s=21
                  Dangerously stupid. Worse than a fool.

Comment

• Thanks.

Comment

• I am in favor of making it a crime to block a public street, (if it isn't already). You can't impede a person's free movement with impugnity. If someone is blocking a public street, they need to be arrested. If the numbers are too great to clear the road, they need to be treated as rioters and cleared out. This is getting out of control, and if a driver gets stopped by a mob and not allowed to safely leave the area, any action they deem necessary is self defense as far as I'm concerned.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I guess I do not understand the right to assemble peaceably and when it becomes unlawful assembly. Nor do mayors and governors apparently.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                          I guess I do not understand the right to assemble peaceably and when it becomes unlawful assembly. Nor do mayors and governors apparently.
                          Obstructing others is not a peaceful assembly. If you are going to march down the road and block traffic, you have to have a permit. There are time and place restrictions on peaceful assembly. If you do not have those things and you obstruct traffic, it’s called unlawful assembly. If there is vandalism and/or violence during the assembly (lawful or not) it is called a riot.

For examples of lawful assembly, see MLK. For examples of unlawful assemblies, see occupy Wall Street. For riots, see Minneapolis/Atlanta/Oakland/Aurora. For insurrection see Portland/Seattle
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• "You better let us burn down this courthouse, because if you don't we're gonna' burn it down!"

It's all Trump's fault. He started the whole mess.

MORE DIVERSITY!

PORTLAND.jpg
                            Last edited by ShockingButTrue; July 26, 2020, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Per this article, three guns involved with the cars occupant firing first.

Police Chief Brian Manley released new details into a fatal shooting of a protester on Saturday, saying a car's occupant opened fire first.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X