The Great Awokening and the Second American Revolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
    "You better let us burn down this courthouse, because if you don't we're gonna' burn it down!"

It's all Trump's fault. He started the whole mess.

MORE DIVERSITY!
    Yes, I remember him referring to the white supremacists as 'very fine people' and then there's Stephen Miller, who is apparently on the verge of getting disowned by his family.

It's all about the people you surround yourself with. Barr, Kudlow (they are calling him an idiot today), Miller, Mike Flynn. Truly a fine bunch of people!

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

Yes, I remember him referring to the white supremacists as 'very fine people'
      So he didn’t say that. In fact he said the opposite. Please check the transcript and get back to us.

Heres the video: https://youtu.be/JmaZR8E12bs
      Last edited by wufan; July 27, 2020, 07:03 AM.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Then you remembered wrong. He call other people who were peacefully protesting against the removal of the statue and being lumped into the white supremacists as fine people. He specifically said not the white supremacists.

Comment

It's all about the people you surround yourself with. Barr, Kudlow (they are calling him an idiot today), Miller, Mike Flynn. Truly a fine bunch of people!
          I still believe they want what's in my best interests and are more intelligent than anything on the left. As opposed to Biden, Obama, Hillary, Pelosi, Shumer, Schiff, Holder, AOC, Omar, Tlab, and the other rabble of empty suit commies that want to continue to control my life with their communist ideals and racist agenda of lawlessness.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

So he didn’t say that. In fact he said the opposite. Please check the transcript and get back to us.

Heres the video: https://youtu.be/JmaZR8E12bs
            You can say the exact same thing about the protests/riots happening in various cities around the country. Very fine people on both sides, and I’m not talking about the insurgents. They should be condemned.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Yes, I remember him referring to the white supremacists as 'very fine people'
              A person loses ALL credibility when they continue to push this lie. You were duped by the press, either were too lazy or too stupid to look up for yourself (takes literally no more than 10 minutes) or you just didn't care and eagerly and willingly perpetuate the lie almost 3 years after it happened.

I heard Brian Williams do the same thing just a couple of months ago. You're both a huge problem.

Comment

Yes, I remember him referring to the white supremacists as 'very fine people' and then there's Stephen Miller, who is apparently on the verge of getting disowned by his family.

Unbelievably bad take.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

REEEEEEE
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Apparently if it's okay to start a sham investigation into an incoming President within days of an inauguration by the prior administration then anything, a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g, goes.

Just get a load of this duplicitous -ahem- public servant; he's lying because his lips are moving. And where is his godd**n mask:

nadler.png

Comment

• The problem I see with this is the word 'some'.....
                      determiner
                      1. 1.
                        an unspecified amount or number of.
                        "I made some money running errands"
                      2. 2.
                        used to refer to someone or something that is unknown or unspecified.
                        "I was talking to some journalist the other day"

pronoun
                      1. 1.
                        an unspecified number or amount of people or things.
                        "here are some of our suggestions"
                      2. 2.
                        at least a small amount or number of people or things.
                        "surely some have noticed"
                      politifact says they cant determine intent.

WaPo gave it 4 pinnochios.

perhaps some of you should be doing a little more critical thinking? Seems like there are people agreeing with me.

Personally, I'm more aligned with Politifact, but the lack of an effective clean-up after the fact leaves it problematic to me.

Comment

The problem I see with this is the word 'some'.....
                        determiner
                        1. 1.
                        2. 2.

pronoun
                        1. 1.
                        2. 2.

perhaps some of you should be doing a little more critical thinking? Seems like there are people agreeing with me.

Personally, I'm more aligned with Politifact, but the lack of an effective clean-up after the fact leaves it problematic to me.
                        This is willfiull lying. You, and others, are detached from reality. He literally said, “I’m not talking about the white supremacists. They should be condemned.”

I can’t believe you are this dedicated to a lie and you appeal to authority to support your position when it is blantantly untrue.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

The problem I see with this is the word 'some'.....
                          determiner
                          1. 1.
                          2. 2.

pronoun
                          1. 1.
                          2. 2.

If you listened to the entire thing, why do you need anyone to tell you what to think about it? Why can't you just 'critically think' for yourself on the full unedited video or transcript? You tell us to critically think on our own, while at the same time telling us what 2 other sources thought and who you believe.

Critically thinking doesn't require a 3rd party to analyze the fact/quote/video, etc.

So either you say that you believe Trump is a racist because he said something and that's how you took it.... Fine. (critically thinking)
                          You believe Trump is racist because that's just what you believe because of all the times you heard him speak, actions, etc... Fine (critically thinking)
                          You believe Trump is a racist because Wapo or Politifact didn't rule out that his verbiage wasn't racist, therefore you think he is racist is not critically thinking.

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                            Don’t know where to put this, so I will put it here:

In Aurora, CO protestors shut down I-225 and were walking down the interstate. A Jeep came upon the crowd, and after driving through, protestors shot at the Jeep wounding two other protestors. Later the protestors set fire to a courthouse.

In Louisville, a black nationalist militia and a right wing militia protested fully armed. There was no confrontation, however one of the black militia had an accidental discharge injuring himself and two other black militia. Everyone is expected to be okay.

In Austin, protestors shut down a street. There were several vehicles trying to get through. They surrounded and were beating on one of the vehicles. I man with an AK-47 was in the group. He was shot and killed by the driver. It is unclear who fired first or if the protestor fired at all. Here is a video interview of the protestors recorded hours before his death.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...817823747?s=21
                            Sounds like a very articulate young man and someone who is just a peaceful protester.

Sorry bud, you come up on me with your AK raised and we're gonna have problems, more specifically, you're going to have problems. Kudos to the guy for defending himself against this nonsense.

Comment

• In fact, when I look at the full quote, I think Trump is saying there are some very fine people in Antifa's ranks. He has already switched to talking about the other side after condemning the white nationalists. The media is so dishonest, they repeated the lie over and over and now people are confused and dumb enough to think Trump called neo-Nazis fine people. Full quote below from Politco.

"I do think there is blame – yes, I think there is blame on both sides. You look at, you look at both sides. I think there’s blame on both sides, and I have no doubt about it, and you don't have any doubt about it either. And, and, and, and if you reported it accurately, you would say."

"Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

"and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally – but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, but you also had troublemakers and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets and with the baseball bats – you had a lot of bad people in the other group too."

Comment

• Just a myth...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X