The Great Awokening and the Second American Revolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

It SHOULD be the way it works. Words are not violent. I didn’t actually read the quote, so I’m assuming he isn’t threatening or advocating for Jewish death. If he did threaten, then he should be held responsible. If he advocated, it gets a little trickier.
    DeSean Jackson posted the following

Comment

It SHOULD be the way it works. Words are not violent. I didn’t actually read the quote, so I’m assuming he isn’t threatening or advocating for Jewish death. If he did threaten, then he should be held responsible. If he advocated, it gets a little trickier.
      There are many threats out there today that bear no responsibility at all. No?

Just sayin' (don't feel like posting the hundreds of them).

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

What's the big deal?

Confederate statues. Take a knee against America.

Comment

• Yes, DeSean Jackson may have quoted Hitler. Yes, he probably is a bit anti-semitic.

But.....

TRUMP is literally Hitler. So, I guess DeSean Jackson is a MAGA guy?
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

There are many threats out there today that bear no responsibility at all. No?

Just sayin' (don't feel like posting the hundreds of them).
            I said that should be the way it works. I understand that it’s not always.
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

I would call that vial, but not illegal.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• More peaceful protests in Seattle again. I feel like if they would just bring charges against the murders of Gavin Floyd this would all go away. Also, please notice the gentleman with the chair/table in his hands. He seems to really care strongly about not spreading Covid.

Livin the dream

Comment

• oops

Comment

More peaceful protests in Seattle again. I feel like if they would just bring charges against the murders of Gavin Floyd this would all go away. Also, please notice the gentleman with the chair/table in his hands. He seems to really care strongly about not spreading Covid.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mrandyngo...01031286431747
                    Can China please just annex the west coast?
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Can China please just annex the west coast?
                      They're working on it. For real.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                          What a clown.

Comment

• Smelly

Comment

• Don’t know where to put this, so I will put it here:

In Aurora, CO protestors shut down I-225 and were walking down the interstate. A Jeep came upon the crowd, and after driving through, protestors shot at the Jeep wounding two other protestors. Later the protestors set fire to a courthouse.

In Louisville, a black nationalist militia and a right wing militia protested fully armed. There was no confrontation, however one of the black militia had an accidental discharge injuring himself and two other black militia. Everyone is expected to be okay.

In Austin, protestors shut down a street. There were several vehicles trying to get through. They surrounded and were beating on one of the vehicles. I man with an AK-47 was in the group. He was shot and killed by the driver. It is unclear who fired first or if the protestor fired at all. Here is a video interview of the protestors recorded hours before his death.

Livin the dream

Comment

Don’t know where to put this, so I will put it here:

In Aurora, CO protestors shut down I-225 and were walking down the interstate. A Jeep came upon the crowd, and after driving through, protestors shot at the Jeep wounding two other protestors. Later the protestors set fire to a courthouse.

In Louisville, a black nationalist militia and a right wing militia protested fully armed. There was no confrontation, however one of the black militia had an accidental discharge injuring himself and two other black militia. Everyone is expected to be okay.

In Austin, protestors shut down a street. There were several vehicles trying to get through. They surrounded and were beating on one of the vehicles. I man with an AK-47 was in the group. He was shot and killed by the driver. It is unclear who fired first or if the protestor fired at all. Here is a video interview of the protestors recorded hours before his death.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...817823747?s=21
                                Famous last words.

Comment

Working...
                                X