Cancel Culture Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

So what type of uniform does a transgender basketball player wear during a game?
    I think the only requirement is that they wear a sports bra in lieu of a jock strap.

Comment

• Talk about the Patriarchy dominating. This just goes to show that all of it is crap and political. Because real feminists would be speaking out against it.

Now what I want is enough trans females to make the USWN soccer team all trans, and see Rapinoe out and have to pose a **** eating grin on her face while she does it.

Or better yet, another country just use guys on their team and call them trans, kick the **** out of the USWN team and then grab some popcorn to watch the mental gymnastics ensue.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I think the only requirement is that they wear a sports bra in lieu of a jock strap.
        I wonder who checks that.

Comment

Perhaps a transgender committee of at least 5 checks their sportswear/underclothes.

Comment

• 'Monty Python' Star Fired

Monty Python comedic pioneer Terry Gilliam was preparing to direct a production of Into the Woods at London’s famous The Old Vic theater. The comedy veteran had looked forward to mounting the show next year, but then he made a terrible mistake that put everything in jeopardy.

No, he didn’t kill someone on the set of a new film and then do an interview with ABC about it.

No, he didn’t get caught on the manifest of a private jet owned by a wealthy, perverted human trafficker.

No, he didn’t get caught forcing Hollywood actresses to sleep with him or be blacklisted from their careers.

Terry Gilliam’s big sin was recommending a Dave Chappelle show on his own Facebook page. When officials at The Old Vic got wind of the post from the usual complaining suspects, they didn’t just fire Gilliam. They cancelled the entire show.

Comment

• This is beyond ridiculous, but not a surprise. Terry is a well respected member of the comedy/writing/directing community and the Chappelle show on Netflix is fantastic. You have to absolutely go out of your way to be offended by anything he said.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Is Dave Chappelle blackballed by the left or something?
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  Is Dave Chappelle blackballed by the left or something?
                  They've been up in arms ever since he told a true story about a transgender friend of his. I think the part that hurts the left and the LGBTQ community is that his friend took her own life after being bullied by the LGBTQ community.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

They've been up in arms ever since he told a true story about a transgender friend of his. I think the part that hurts the left and the LGBTQ community is that his friend took her own life after being bullied by the LGBTQ community.
                    Oof. Never heard of this.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I saw Joe Rogan in Wichita a couple weeks ago. No phones are allowed. The things they said there…much more “controversial” than anything you will see on NetFlix.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Elon Musk Harpoons Warren, the Woke Mind, CNN in Superb Babylon Bee Interview

When they were joking about pointless companies that “shouldn’t exist,” co-owner Kyle Mann teased him by saying, “You can be on CNN right now.”

“I’m not perverted enough, I guess,” Musk replied. He has such comedic delivery.

That wasn’t all. Musk also took on and skewered wokeness, saying that the “woke mind virus” was “arguably one of the biggest threats to modern civilization.” He gets it.

“Wokeness basically wants to make comedy illegal, which is not cool. Trying to shut down Chappelle, come on man, that’s crazy. Do we want a humorless society that is simply rife with condemnation, and hate?”

He continued, “At its heart, wokeness is divisive, exclusionary, and hateful. It basically gives mean people a shield to be cruel, armored in false virtue.”

Musk also further skewered Warren for calling him a grifter.

“She struck first. Yes, she did actually call me a freeloader and a grifter who doesn’t pay taxes. I’m literally paying the most tax that any individual in history has ever paid this year, ever, and she doesn’t pay taxes, basically. And her taxes and salary is paid for by the taxpayer like me. If you could die by irony, she would be dead,” Musk said.

Comment

• Dad Who Pranked Biden With 'Let's Go, Brandon' Now Being Threatened

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021...atened-n497134

Hopefully, this guys family business will be like many others who survived attempted cancellation by the left and end up doing even better. But it is Massahusetts.

It does feel like we are in non-shooting uncivil war.

I've got to give it the left though they work fast and with extreme prejudice.
                          Last edited by 1972Shocker; December 26, 2021, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Dad Who Pranked Biden With 'Let's Go, Brandon' Now Being Threatened

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021...atened-n497134

Hopefully, this guys family business will be like many others who survived attempted cancellation by the left and end up doing even better. But it is Massahusetts.

It does feel like we are in non-shooting uncivil war.

I've got to give it the left though they work fast and with extreme prejudice.
                            I wonder how many of those leftists who are threatening death and boycotting the business have a “**** Trump” post somewhere embedded on their social media feeds.

The hypocrisy of the left is one of the kind.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Matt Walsh @MattWalshBlog

The greatest female Jeopardy champion of all time is a man. The top female college swimmer is a man. The first female four star admiral in the Public Health Service is a man. Men have dominated female high school track and the female MMA circuit.

Comment

• Just watched the closing minutes of Amanpour tonight and almost had to puke. A young good looking white lady professor of history from the University of Chicago was yammering on and on about ingrained white supremacy in European cultures around the globe, especially our own. I just don't see it at this point. What I see is more the intellectual construct of a liberal academia that has veered further and further left since the 1960's. That's why I came here...so I could get it off my chest and get some sleep. Goodnight guys...

Comment

Working...
                                X