The Country of CHAZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Country of CHAZ

I'm not gonna lie, I'm secretly hoping for a mini-civil war to touch off in Seattle. Maybe the Proud Boys, or something similar, will come on downtown and teach these Snowflakes the real cost of the bet they're making. Do the Leftist Anarchists really want to have a confrontation with what is probably the heaviest armed civilian demographic in the world? The Silent Majority?

T

The occupied Autonomous Zone has no goods. They are asking for food and supplies. They are handing out ziplock baggies of sprite. They are not autonomous. They are planting a garden, that had they planted in spring, would have fed a dozen or so folks a basilar vegan diet for about two months. These people will wander off when they get board LARPing.
    Livin the dream

Comment

Smoke 'em. Smoke the Proud Boys too. Tired of all these nuts that think they speak for anybody but their loser echo chambers.
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Does this make them enemy combatants, therefore eliminating any constitutional protections they once enjoyed?
        Go Shocks!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
          Does this make them enemy combatants, therefore eliminating any constitutional protections they once enjoyed?
          Yes, but...don’t go there.
          Livin the dream

Comment

These are the type of circumstances that one can easily see a heavy armed confrontation expanding from 6 blocks to miles, and maybe, across state lines. Portland is trying to copy Seattle. Nashville is trying to copy Seattle.

Hopefully those creeps running the show in downtown Seattle will peacefully walk away...

Comment

The sad part is that even liberal Democrats (not anarchists) have to believe that the Seattle situation is untenable and the city/state has to take the area back over sometime and once an area is relinquished, it’s that much harder. This will not happen peacefully. Anarchy and the mob cannot be seen as an alternative to imperfect government.

Comment

I don't imagine that we will see any prominent leftist speak out against the Chaz thing

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  I don't imagine that we will see any prominent leftist speak out against the Chaz thing
                  No. #Resist.
                  Last edited by ShockingButTrue; June 14, 2020, 10:11 AM.

Comment

I guess this is as good a place as any to post this. While you may or may not agree with the the anonymous writer's thoughts I think most readers would accept that the writer's positions have been very well thought out and very intelligently presented. If the writer is who he claims he is, and there is some evidence that he is, then I can totally understand why this has been done anonymously. I am confident that if he is who he says it is he would be summarily cancelled.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...tats-and-logic

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                      I guess this is as good a place as any to post this. While you may or may not agree with the the anonymous writer's thoughts I think most readers would accept that the writer's positions have been very well thought out and very intelligently presented. If the writer is who he claims he is, and there is some evidence that he is, then I can totally understand why this has been done anonymously. I am confident that if he is who he says it is he would be summarily cancelled.

Thank you for sharing. I agree that it is well written, and regardless of who wrote it, it does point out major flaws in the BLM movement. It’s easy to get behind individual acts of injustice, no matter who they are against, but it is difficult to see the systemic oppression claimed in the face of facts that counter that narrative.

ALL people have anecdotes that support their narrative, but they are remembered precisely because they are uncommon occurrences. Show me stats that back up a claim of systemic racism, and I will lead the change!
                      Livin the dream

Comment

To see something written with such perfection of logic... to hear TRUTH spoken without interruption from political "interpreters"... my initial reaction could be described as something between exhilaration, relief, and climax.

I'd vote this guy/gal into the presidency in a heartbeat.

T

Comment

I think at the very least, the citizens of CHAZ should apply for citizenship if they want to come back to the United States. No voting rights, etc. The CBP should set up a border crossing right freaking there in front of their wall.

Oh, it would be so freaking lovely watching the mental midgets process what is going on.

PLAY STUPID GAMES, WIN STUPID PRIZES.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

To see something written with such perfection of logic... to hear TRUTH spoken without interruption from political "interpreters"... my initial reaction could be described as something between exhilaration, relief, and climax.
                            I agree the that it was extremely well-written and I think the author was quite brave to have written it. He could still be found out if he is, I suspect he will be cancelled.

Not sure I share your exhilaration and relief, however, because this will get very little play in the dominant media and his associates at Berkeley have already totally discounted in a manner that proves the author's point.

Sadly though, the fact this author feels the need to remain anonymous, that it has already been discounted out-of-hand by his associates with absolutely no examination or consideration of his points and the fact this will be totally ignored by the mainstream press is a sign the United States is on the wrong path. Not optimistic that can or will be turned around.

Comment

I agree the that it was extremely well-written and I think the author was quite brave to have written it. He could still be found out if he is, I suspect he will be cancelled.

Not sure I share your exhilaration and relief, however, because this will get very little play in the dominant media and his associates at Berkeley have already totally discounted in a manner that proves the author's point.

Sadly though, the fact this author feels the need to remain anonymous, that it has already been discounted out-of-hand by his associates with absolutely no examination or consideration of his points and the fact this will be totally ignored by the mainstream press is a sign the United States is on the wrong path. Not optimistic that can or will be turned around.

The relief I experienced is just from seeing and reading such elegant rationality in print. In the real world I am a rigidly logical person (tested and verified). I can feel almost physically ill when witnessing a sufficient dose of persistent incoherence. I look at most Leftists as total madmen at worst and terminally ignorant at best.

T

Comment

Working...
                              X