Black Lives Matter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Those that “know next to nothing” about the case.
    And they admit it. Cold admitted it. Joe Biden admitted that as well.

Comment

• The White House Manages to Double Down on Joe Biden's Defamation of Kyle Rittenhouse

Comment

• These people are evil in their lies.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
          These people are evil in their lies.
          Hey, the ends justify the means. C'mon man.

Comment

• [
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
              Determine the unpopular side. Pull an argument from your posterior. Post on message board.

-- "Fun Through Trolling" 1st ed, chapter 5.
              Destroyed.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Running to a "fire" with a fire extinguisher?

Okay, thanks for the additional info. I don't want to get balls deep into the story. I thought it had an easy interpretation of the events as well as intent.
                That’s what happens when you get the lens of the story through the MSM. Unplug once in a while.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                  "When you have completed making a fool of yourself, ditch the thread and bail, pat yourself on the back, look in the mirror and reinforce your self worth"

-- Fun Through Trolling" 1st ed, chapter 5 (2nd paragraph)
                  Scorched.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I wish Cold would hide his Republican bias a little more in all of these posts.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Compelling.
                      I would say stop the hate because you'll feel better, but you're too entertaining not to have around. Much like a hysterical figure in one of several (pick one) of Shakespeare's writings. That would be the village madman, or, just like Opheila, woman.

evan.jpg

You do know repression is a form of mental illness and has nothing to do with nuance (you're welcome)? Just admit a Valley team can beat the best team in the b12; and will again. It's alright, this isn't phognet; you won't get ridiculed here for telling the truth. Now if you do the opposite...
                      Last edited by ShockingButTrue; November 24, 2021, 12:40 PM.

Comment

• Speaking of mental illness:

Jeans for Justice: Levi's Hires a 'Racial Trauma' Therapist for Employees Rocked by the Rittenhouse Trial

Wow, has this country turned soft as Charmin.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          Speaking of mental illness:

Jeans for Justice: Levi's Hires a 'Racial Trauma' Therapist for Employees Rocked by the Rittenhouse Trial

Wow, has this country turned soft as Charmin.
                          That video in the article is, simply put, is chock full of libelous lies. Hope broadcasters, and the companies they work for, are sued big time. What garbage.

Comment

• I knew little about the trial until I happened to be channel surfing and saw it pop up on court tv. I saw the one dude that was shot and survived, testify. At that very moment, I knew the prosecution should just ask the judge to have all charges thrown out. I have never seen a prosecution bungle so badly. They were worse than the OJ prosecutors. I was riveted watching the judge, over and over, admonish the prosecution. I have no doubt in my mind that the prosecution lost, was aiming for a mistrial, and was even comfortable in a mistrial with prejudice. They knew they had lost That way, they could frame the narrative as Rittenhouse being free only by coincidence.
                            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• I have never before seen so much prosecutorial misconduct in one trial. It was blatant and over the top. I would expect misconduct from the defense. It was like a bizzaro trial. I almost wish I watched it from the start.
                              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                                I have never before seen so much prosecutorial misconduct in one trial. It was blatant and over the top. I would expect misconduct from the defense. It was like a bizzaro trial. I almost wish I watched it from the start.
                                This web site probably did about as good of job an any in following the trial and providing legal commentary:

Comment

Working...
                                X