Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU cancels Ivanka Trump graduation speech

Makes you shake your head.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Boris Yeltsin? Sure! But not Ivanka. Nah, she's too much for our little children attending the University to handle. Gotta protect them from her hate speech. Got it.

Comment

Boris wasn't up to it, He died 12 years ago

Comment

Can’t bow down to the mob.
        Livin the dream

Comment

I mean, but when the associate professor of photo media speaks, and gets 488 signatures ta boot.....

How can anyone resist such overwhelming pressure.

Maybe Maduro can come speak, Im sure he would be approved.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

There's some back story on Ivanka's visit last year, and I realize this ****ing clown show of a person in Jennifer Ray can't tolerate any speech that she doesn't like, but Ivanka Trump is an amazing woman that is making every effort to make this country better, and she's doing so at a tremendous personal cost. If I were her, I'd stop, turn around, flip everyone the double bird and retire to an island wherever the **** I wanted to and have people wait on me hand and foot until I died. Not her. She's out there trying to make things better for the struggling. She deserves better from this country. People like Jennifer Ray and her hatred without thought or knowledge are what's really wrong in America today.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                I mean, but when the associate professor of photo media speaks, and gets 488 signatures ta boot.....

How can anyone resist such overwhelming pressure.

Maybe Maduro can come speak, Im sure he would be approved.
                https://www.kansas.com/news/local/ed...243324121.html

Cancel Culture runs a muck at Wichita State University.

They want diversity. A convert to Judaism qualifies in my mind in the State of Kansas as diversity. She did a great job, and was very respectful to all, and ais obviously an advocate to those who decide that a Bachelors degree isn't in their best interest.

Nothing political in her speech and the way this situation was handled is a black eye on our university, and the faculty. Imo, she is unlike her father in that she does not seem to be into ego, and publicity and she seems to want her role in the administration to serve others without money being her goal. She doesn't need to do what she is doing.
                Last edited by Shockm; June 6, 2020, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

https://www.kansas.com/news/local/ed...243324121.html

Cancel Culture runs a muck at Wichita State University.

They want diversity. A convert to Judaism qualifies in my mind in the State of Kansas as diversity. She did a great job, and was very respectful to all, and ais obviously an advocate to those who decide that a Bachelors degree isn't in their best interest.

Nothing political in her speech and the way this situation was handled is a black eye on our university, and the faculty. Imo, she is unlike her father in that she does not seem to be into ego, and publicity and she seems to want her role in the administration to serve others without money being her goal. She doesn't need to do what she is doing.
                  It’s not about diversity. It’s about ideology. Racism is just a tactic to make certain opinions taboo.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

When you are a leftist, the sins of the father pass down to the children.

Comment

I cannot imagine any conservative administrators or professors protesting if Chelsea Clinton were to give a speech. And she isn't half the mind of Ivanka.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        When you are a leftist, the sins of the father pass down to the children.
                        When you are a leftist, the sins of the great-great grandfather (if ever) pass down to the children.

Comment

This is disgusting and a major black mark on the new Prez. I'm not a huge Ivanka fan but bowing down to any mob and embracing cancel culture is not good leadership.

Comment

I want to sign a petition to get Jennifer Ray fired. If she can’t stand free speech, she should be working somewhere else!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              I cannot imagine any conservative administrators or professors protesting if Chelsea Clinton were to give a speech. And she isn't half the mind of Ivanka.
                              There may be a few professors, but I have a hard time believing any WSU administrators are even right-leaning, let alone conservative.
                              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                              X