Iran General Soleimani assassinated in Baghdad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Iran purchased some weapons and Trump just delivered one directly to their #2 guy. Now how many more did they order, and who wants to take the delivery?
    that is freaking funny.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Any word if John Kerry was meeting with this bad dude at the moment of impact?
      Hopefully Jane Fondue Pot was with him.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        Any word if John Kerry was meeting with this bad dude at the moment of impact?
        Sort of.

Life imitating art:

218232_5_.jpg

Comment

From the German newspaper “Bild”

The editor-in-chief declared that, "His violent and overdue end will not stop global terrorism, but the image of his burnt-out car still sends out a powerful message. US President Donald Trump has made it clear that the worst figures in the world, however big-mouthed and ruthless they may be, cannot hide from America’s strength."

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
            From the German newspaper “Bild”
            Ja, wohl!
            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Nancy Pelosi just received a letter

Dear Honorable Speaker Nancy Pelosi

Congratulations on the impeachment of President Donald Trump. When can we expect his removal from office?

Your Friend,

General Qaseem Soleimani

Comment

Iran Challenges Trump, Announcing End of Nuclear Restrictions

Comment

So they announce something officially that we have know they were not been abiding in anyway. Glad we are not pretending anymore.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKCN1VK1XH

Israel's Iran documents show nuclear deal 'was built on lies'

The US secretary of state says documents presented by Israel show Iran "hid a vast atomic archive".

Action must be taken to address new information on Iran’s breaches of nuclear accords

https://www.euronews.com/2019/08/28/...r-accords-view

Comment

Is this true? Are we really pulling out of Iraq?

The Thomson Reuters Foundation stands for free, independent journalism, human rights, women's empowerment, and the rule of law.

Comment

Reuters. My understanding is that Iraq has a puppet government and that the Kurd’s may be in for a rough go.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        Is this true? Are we really pulling out of Iraq?

http://news.trust.org/item/20200106193750-gbx3f
                        It appears not.

Comment

Well at least that restores a little sanity. Got a feeling a certain general will be retiring soon.

Comment

I thought the letter was good news. Not sure why we are still in Iraq unless it is to provide an easier target for terrorists so they don't try to attack us on U.S. soil?

I am sure there is value in intelligence gathering and Forward Operating Bases, but that area of the world seems like it has always been at war and always will be at war. I am not for spending any of our money nation-building (promoting democracy) or rebuilding infrastructure in Iraq. We should have a military presence for the purpose of conducting military operations only.

Comment

Originally posted by shockfan89_ View Post
                              I thought the letter was good news. Not sure why we are still in Iraq unless it is to provide an easier target for terrorists so they don't try to attack us on U.S. soil?

I am sure there is value in intelligence gathering and Forward Operating Bases, but that area of the world seems like it has always been at war and always will be at war. I am not for spending any of our money nation-building (promoting democracy) or rebuilding infrastructure in Iraq. We should have a military presence for the purpose of conducting military operations only.
                              I’m not strong that we should stay or should go, but apparently if we leave Iraq, Iran and Russia take control of the puppet gov, then the Kurds get eradicated.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

Even if a decision was made to leave, now would not be a good look. We need to continue to stare Iran down before we can think about leaving Iraq.

Iraq is a mess and I would prefer we not be there or Afganistan, which is probably even more of a futile endeavor.

But I don't know what the correct answer long term is.
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X