Michael Flynn Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Flynn Case

This FBI Foul-Up In General Flynn’s Questioning Leaves The Whole Agency Looking Like Clowns

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/201...g-like-clowns/

What this actually shows is that the extensive and detailed notes that the government has claimed from the get-go were those of Pientka were actually the Strzok/Page creative writing class project. The skimpy notes, that were claimed to be Strzok’s edits and additions, are actually the real-time notes taken by Pientka. More significantly, there is nothing in what we now know to be the original notes that support the edits and corrections.

So we’re left with a duel of razors. Hanlon’s Razor tells us to never attribute to malice what can be explained by stupidity. Occams’ Razor says the simplest explanation is the most likely. In this case, the simplest explanation is that the switch of 302s was deliberate. It was carried out after Flynn’s guilty plea and after the law firm developed a conflict of interest that should have required it to be removed from the case. The FBI felt free to do this because the chances of them being found out were about zero.

So, did the FBI (or Peter Strzok) just shake down Flynn and blackmail him by saying they would prosecute his son if he didn’t plead guilty?
    Livin the dream

Comment

If everything Rush and Hannity have been screaming about is actually true (and it really looks that way now) those FBI guys need to be in prison forever, and I don't wanna believe that America works like this

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        If everything Rush and Hannity have been screaming about is actually true (and it really looks that way now) those FBI guys need to be in prison forever, and I don't wanna believe that America works like this
        That’s what I’m hearing from other (though still bias) sources. What’s the left wing narrative? I’ve only heard it from “walk away” types.
        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

That’s what I’m hearing from other (though still bias) sources. What’s the left wing narrative? I’ve only heard it from “walk away” types.
          The narrative from the left fro, my understanding is that: the FBI knew he was guilty and could get charges brought by a grand jury, and gave him the option of admitting it or lying about it. Either way, he was going to jail. He did, after all, plead guilty.

I’m truly not informed to the level to have an opinion, but that’s the argument the left will go with.
          Last edited by wsushox1; May 1, 2020, 10:52 PM.
          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Meh. Flynn was on Erdogan payroll. That make him an enemy of the state IMO.

Flynn retroactively registered as foreign agent working on behalf Turkey after they started investigating him and the FBI found that he had lied in those filings. Pretty much all the income his Flynn Intell Group was getting was coming from Turkey.

Comment

doesn't change the fact that the FBI appears to be corrupt

Comment

The FBI was setting Flynn up. The notes from case managers said that they couldn't find anything he did that was illegal (Logan Act was what they threatened him with and it never was enforced by anyone ever), and asked what the goal of the interview would be. The notes asked "Are we setting him up to be fired or to commit a crime? The FBI said he didn't need a lawyer, and that they weren't interested in him when "he was the subject" and reason for the interview because they wanted him to "flip" on Trump who they thought at the time, may be colluding with Russia. When they caught him in a lie or mistake of memory (it depends on one's bias), they then threatened him with his son being charged with crimes, if Flynn didn't plead guilty.

Then compare that with Hillary Clinton who the FBI allowed to bring a small "law firm" with her when she was interviewed, and who was supplied with the questions before her interview. They questioned her totally differently, and it showed the bias of Comey and the FBI.

While Flynn made mistakes, the FBI treated Flynn, a 3* General like a "Mob Boss" during their interviews and they were totally corrupt.

Comment

The left wing narrative is "Yeah, but what's wrong with a little bias?" No?

The establishment went all-in on a scorched earth policy. No?

This topic could, and probably should, and probably will, go in many different directions.

Comment

I just don't know why Flynn or Manafort are the guys the right wing are so willing to prop up. They were lobbying on behalf of foreign governments and failed to register their activities in the way they should have. If you're willing to play that high risk game, you have to be willing to take on the high risk consequences.
                    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                      I just don't know why Flynn or Manafort are the guys the right wing are so willing to prop up. They were lobbying on behalf of foreign governments and failed to register their activities in the way they should have. If you're willing to play that high risk game, you have to be willing to take on the high risk consequences.
                      Are you implying there wasn't even a hint of conspiracy/illegal activity in the methods? Simple question.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                        Meh. Flynn was on Erdogan payroll. That make him an enemy of the state IMO.

Flynn retroactively registered as foreign agent working on behalf Turkey after they started investigating him and the FBI found that he had lied in those filings. Pretty much all the income his Flynn Intell Group was getting was coming from Turkey.
                        What's that got to do with illegal leaks supplied by Our own National Security Council. Fake news? What does that make them? Whose side were they on?

As we saw this past Winter, when no one was concerned about the Bat Flu, those leaks continued way beyond Flynn's ouster. Your President is doing the right thing ousting many of those despicable (emphasis mine) double agents.

Just stating the obvious. L-E-A-K-S.
                        Last edited by ShockingButTrue; May 2, 2020, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                          I just don't know why Flynn or Manafort are the guys the right wing are so willing to prop up. They were lobbying on behalf of foreign goverOments and failed to register their activities in the way they should have. If you're willing to play that high risk game, you have to be willing to take on the high risk consequences.
                          Your an idiot if your position is that the FBI/Establishment/Obama administration were going after either Manafort or Flynn in their Russian Collusion narrative. The Spy Agencies/Establishment/FBI had only one ultimate target and they were willing to lie, break rules/policies, and perhaps laws to get their man, even if he didn't do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

What's that got to do with illegal leaks supplied by Our own National Security Council. Fake news? What does that make them? Whose side were they on?

As we saw this past Winter, when no one was concerned about the Bat Flu, those leaks continued way beyond Flynn's ouster. Your President is doing the right thing ousting many of those despicable (emphasis mine) double agents.

Just stating the obvious. L-E-A-K-S.
                            I don't have any idea what this has to do with Flynn? Or even what you are talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

I don't have any idea what this has to do with Flynn? Or even what you are talking about?
                              Let me back up a little. "Enemy of the state," in your opinion only, undoubtedly. Flynn was railroaded and set up, as the evidence clearly shows.

But, standard fair for someone/anyone who was an unabashed critic, with reason, of obama's -ahem- foreign policy. His (flynn's) fears of jihadi extremist's running wild over the ME (re. isis) came to pass, thanks to obama's people sending in weapons playing a major role. No? A little beside the point but substantive to the topic. Flynn was second only to Trump in dislike, as you so eloquently exhibited yourself.

So, added to the documents of a conspiracy, he (Flynn) was also unmasked, leaked, tapped, "eavesdropped" or whatever one chooses to call it. It was an intelligence gathering tool to justify a russian counter-intelligence probe, conducted by never-Trumpers, up to and including, least of all, the tactics vindman employed.

Now, after further illustration, do you comprehend the equation just submitted?

Last edited by ShockingButTrue; May 2, 2020, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X