No announcement yet.

Gender roles in America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is 4 minutes I will never ever get back.

Comment

• Female skateboarded Taylor Silverman is speaking out after placing 2nd to a male competitor who identifies as a woman

Comment

• Yup, she was cheated out of a lot prize money.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• “If kids knew what they wanted to be at age eight, the world would be filled with cowboys and princesses. I wanted to be a pirate. Thank God nobody took me seriously and scheduled me for eye removal and peg leg surgery.”

—----- Bill Maher

Comment

• Here is Bill Majers full monologue on the transgender issue.

Funny but pretty much on target.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              Here is Bill Majers full monologue on the transgender issue.

About 4 years ago, when this started up, Bill ridiculed Glen Beck on his show for suggesting that this was a thing.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                Here is Bill Majers full monologue on the transgender issue.

He didn't mention that gayness and bi-ness can be trendy also, although perhaps the percentage may be less so.

Comment

• So are the X-Men actually biological females identifying as men?

Comment

• Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Elite swimming is the first sport to ban transgender athletes from women's races even if they went through male puberty, the international sports federation for swimming announced Sunday.

Lia Thomas and other transgender athletes are banned by world swimming's governing body FINA from competing against women

Comment

• Sanity being restored. It's a start.

But guess what we will never hear ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          Sanity being restored. It's a start.

But guess what we will never hear ....

This woman is dumber than a box of rocks. 100 percent trans athletes rights, but I would bet that men playing Soccer hasn't affected her yet. The net result of her POV is that we need to "kill" women's sports and only have uni-sports athletes, and teams.

https://www.si.com/soccer/2022/06/20...view-with-time

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

This woman is dumber than a box of rocks. 100 percent trans athletes rights, but I would bet that men playing Soccer hasn't affected her yet. The net result of her POV is that we need to "kill" women's sports and only have uni-sports athletes, and teams.

https://www.si.com/soccer/2022/06/20...view-with-time
                            I go back to my dream, and subsequent end to this trash, would be a USWNT full of dudes, errrrr trans-women.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                              This woman is dumber than a box of rocks.
                              Funny thing is, I know her former coach and he is really the polar opposite of her. She is so damn good you just put her on the field and ignore her know-nothing blabbing mouth off of it. What else can you do with a world class talent like that?

Comment

• Shockm said "This woman is dumber than a box of rocks" and in one short sentence, alienates boxes of rocks everywhere.

​​​​​​​You really have to admire the dedication she puts forth. Probably one of the big reasons she's so damned good at soccer, for a woman that is.

There aren't many out there than can be utterly and completely wrong about EVERYTHING yet still scream from the mountain top that she's right and everyone else is wrong.

One can only hope that one day she'll get smart, but I won't, and I don't suggest anyone out there, hold their breath. Stupid is as stupid does, Megan.

Comment

Working...
                                X