Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Lots of word games being played by the left that results in this question:

Human sex is is phenotypically and genotypically defined. Genotype sex is a binary with either XX or XY, with a statistically insignificant portion of individuals that are some other mutated genotype. Phenotype sex is a bimodal distribution in how prominent primary and secondary sex characteristics are observable. It’s not quite a binary nor is it entirely a spectrum, but it does feed into gender.

Gender is the non-binary spectrum of phenotypical sex and societal constructs at play to present an outward sex. It is this gendered outward identification with which the alphabet mafia defines sexuality.

Confused yet? That’s the point of this gibberish.
    That explains who's on first.

Comment

• I don't even lump gay and lesbian folks into this gender crap. For them, it's nothing more than a sexual preference. I feel bad that they feel they must delve into this mud-pit of made-up wedge issues that affect a minuscule portion of the population.

They should just declare victory and remove the L & G from the lexicon.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• The LGB movement was corrupted by those who more likely have mental health issues than anything else. Not that everything is mental health related, but in many cases, it has been. They went from a three letter group seeking rights and acceptance to being taken over by the alphabet gang and used as a political tool to change society and less about just being accepted and treated fairly.

I've heard plenty of members of the gay community who aren't real thrilled with what has happened and how everyone is now portrayed thanks mostly to a very vocal, and militant, minority. Very few people in general, straight or otherwise, really believe there are 72 genders and all of this other political crap that has been used to divide us all further and stopped seeking acceptance for people just being who they are.

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• I've been defeated by the gender movement. I lump them in w/ the gays now. I currently enjoy a television show with a lead character whose pronouns are "they, theirs, them". What am I gonna do?

Improvise, adapt, overcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
            I don't even lump gay and lesbian folks into this gender crap. For them, it's nothing more than a sexual preference. I feel bad that they feel they must delve into this mud-pit of made-up wedge issues that affect a minuscule portion of the population.
            You’re argument doesn’t hold water to bisexuals who prefer anyone or perhaps anything who gets them off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

You’re argument doesn’t hold water to bisexuals who prefer anyone or perhaps anything who gets them off.
              Yeah, the bisexuals aren’t really respected as they’re sexuality (right or wrong) is still viewed as perverted.

Come on! Leave some for us married folk to have sex with!!!
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Yeah, the bisexuals aren’t really respected as they’re sexuality (right or wrong) is still viewed as perverted.

Come on! Leave some for us married folk to have sex with!!!
                Or the adolescent identified T (in a skirt) who also ID’d as a bi and allegedly abused that young girl (actually 2 girls) in the girls RR. He was certainly normal and not hyper sexual.

Comment

• Tucker made a really good point that I have believed for years. Americans put up with a lot of **** and invent a lot of problems because life is easy. Life in America is easy. In 99% of your life and my life, we only see this crap in the news. But for the news and social media, we wouldn't even know this stuff was even a thing.

Now. When times start becoming a little harsher, our tolerance for garbage will stop pretty damn fast.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I think a lot of this stuff also gets pushed further anx further because people just want to get noticed and you don't get noticed unless you are extraordinarily .... whatever.

Oh, you like boys, well, i like girls. Oh, well i like both, oh yeah, well I am a girl, oh yeah, well, i am a boy who likes boys and on and on and on. And here we are....

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                      Tucker made a really good point that I have believed for years. Americans put up with a lot of **** and invent a lot of problems because life is easy. Life in America is easy. In 99% of your life and my life, we only see this crap in the news. But for the news and social media, we wouldn't even know this stuff was even a thing.

Now. When times start becoming a little harsher, our tolerance for garbage will stop pretty damn fast.
                      I was reading a brief essay last night about the Haymarket riot in Chicago shortly after the Civil War. 100s of thousands of Americans were protesting for an 8 hour work day. They felt 10 hours was too much, but they were still okay with the six day work week.

Imagine if those laborers were propelled into the future to today where every Saturday is a Holliday.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                        This is extremely disturbing and should be to everyone:

The father of a student who was assaulted by a gender-fluid individual was arrested in August during a school board meeting at a Virginia school.

I don’t know how many people read this.

Smith’s image went viral among left-wingers as an example of parents run amok, and the National School Boards Association cited his arrest in a letter last week requesting the Department of Justice to provide federal law enforcement to respond to an increase in violence against school officials across the country. Attorney General Merrick Garland later pledged to have the Department of Justice and the FBI investigate harassment of school board members.
                        Now, Smith says there’s much more to his story, telling The Daily Wire that his behavior at the June 22 meeting stemmed from an incident weeks earlier at his ninth-grade daughter’s school, Stone Bridge High School in Ashburn, in which he said a boy wearing a skirt entered the girls’ bathroom and assaulted his daughter on May 28.
                        ​​​​"We can confirm a May 28, 2021 case that involved a thorough 2-month-long investigation that was conducted to determine the facts of the case prior to arrest," the sheriff’s office told Fox News. "This case is still pending court proceedings. The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office is not able to provide any documents that pertain to a pending case." The sheriff's office confirmed that the case involved sexual assault.
                        All juvenile records are sealed, but Smith’s attorney Elizabeth Lancaster told The Daily Wire that the boy was subsequently charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio.

Minutes before Smith’s arrest at the June 22 board meeting, Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) Superintendent Scott Ziegler declared that "the predator transgender student or person simply does not exist," and that to his knowledge, "we don’t have any record of assaults occurring in our restrooms," The Daily Wire reported.

Then on Oct. 6, the sheriff’s office said a 15-year-old boy was charged with sexual battery and abduction of a fellow student at Broad Run High School in Ashburn. In an Oct. 7 press release, the sheriff's office said the suspect forced a female victim into an empty classroom where he held her against her will and inappropriately touched her.
                        The outlet, citing a government official, reported that the boy accused in the Broad Run case had the same name as the student who allegedly assaulted Smith's daughter.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

I don’t know how many people read this.

Any retraction and apologies coming from Superintendent Ziegler. Most likely "crickets".

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Any retraction and apologies coming from Superintendent Ziegler. Most likely "crickets".
                            Disgusting.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• There were a lot of people on even this forum (both conservative and libertarian, maybe liberal too) who said when this transgender bathroom issues were being debated in our Kansas schools that there was nothing to worry about. At least you weren't worried about women being assaulted in public bathrooms by men who SAID they Identified as girls. Well, I knew it would happen somewhere. With this case, and cases like the gym locker room incident in San Francisco where a man was moving around naked in front of girls and women, we have two cases that we know of.

This high school Assault (the T boy has been found guilty), and later the father of this assaulted girl was accused of terrorism by the National Association of School Boards because the school board when a woman said that his girl wasn't actually assaulted.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/teenager-...004300075.html

"Teenager found guilty in Loudoun County bathroom assault

The teenager accused of sexually assaulting a ninth-grade girl in a Loudoun County, Virginia, high school was found guilty on all charges.

The victim was assaulted in a women’s restroom at Stone Bridge High School by a male allegedly wearing a skirt. A juvenile court judge found the evidence enough to convict but will hold on sentencing until the convicted teenager, now 15, is tried for another alleged assault at a different high school.

EMAIL SHOWS LOUDOUN COUNTY SUPERINTENDENT KNEW OF BATHROOM SEXUAL ASSAULT ON SAME DAY

Scott Smith, the victim’s father, was arrested at a school board meeting in June in which he says he got into an altercation with a woman who said that she didn’t believe his daughter was raped. The superintendent defended the school’s transgender bathroom policy at the meeting. Smith was later found guilty in the school board scuffle of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest."
                              Last edited by Shockm; October 26, 2021, 09:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                                There were a lot of people on even this forum (both conservative and libertarian, maybe liberal too) who said when this transgender bathroom issues were being debated in our Kansas schools that there was nothing to worry about. At least you weren't worried about women being assaulted in public bathrooms by men who SAID they Identified as girls. Well, I knew it would happen somewhere. With this case, and cases like the gym locker room incident in San Francisco where a man was moving around naked in front of girls and women, we have two cases that we know of.

This high school Assault (the T boy has been found guilty), and later the father of this assaulted girl was accused of terrorism by the National Association of School Boards because the school board when a woman said that his girl wasn't actually assaulted.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/teenager-...004300075.html

"Teenager found guilty in Loudoun County bathroom assault

The teenager accused of sexually assaulting a ninth-grade girl in a Loudoun County, Virginia, high school was found guilty on all charges.

The victim was assaulted in a women’s restroom at Stone Bridge High School by a male allegedly wearing a skirt. A juvenile court judge found the evidence enough to convict but will hold on sentencing until the convicted teenager, now 15, is tried for another alleged assault at a different high school.

EMAIL SHOWS LOUDOUN COUNTY SUPERINTENDENT KNEW OF BATHROOM SEXUAL ASSAULT ON SAME DAY

Scott Smith, the victim’s father, was arrested at a school board meeting in June in which he says he got into an altercation with a woman who said that she didn’t believe his daughter was raped. The superintendent defended the school’s transgender bathroom policy at the meeting. Smith was later found guilty in the school board scuffle of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest."
                                I’ve said this before. The disease is the denial of biologic reality. The symptom is the bathroom incident. We need to be firm in treating the disease, lest other symptoms become tolerable.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X