No announcement yet.

Gender roles in America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh, not sure this will actually help Bud Light win back customers.

Bud Light Sponsors Pride Event With Naked People and Other Concerning Things Near Children

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      Uh, not sure this will actually help Bud Light win back customers.

Bud Light Sponsors Pride Event With Naked People and Other Concerning Things Near Children

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023...ildren-n767176
      I like Coors Light.

Comment

• Can anyone who backs the gay agenda, defend this?

LGBTQ activists at New York Pride Parade say.......................... “We’re here, we’re queer, we’re coming for your children”.

When caught, They say they didn’t mean it, but This shows their true agenda. All one has to do is see what they’re doing in schools, state legislatures, federal government mandates (Biden administration independent agency mandates), etc.

https://nypost.com/2023/06/28/lgbtq-...hildren-chant/
        Last edited by Shockm; June 28, 2023, 09:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
          Can anyone who backs the gay agenda, defend this?

LGBTQ activists at New York Pride Parade say.......................... “We’re here, we’re queer, we’re coming for your children”.

When caught, They say they didn’t mean it, but This shows their true agenda. All one has to do is see what they’re doing in schools, state legislatures, federal government mandates (Biden administration independent agency mandates), etc.

https://nypost.com/2023/06/28/lgbtq-...hildren-chant/
          We should all be so proud of these weirdo tranny creeps.

Comment

• More transgenders taking over YMCA female locker rooms in Springfield, Ill. When 16 year old girls protest by posting signs, because they feel uncomfortable, (men/boys allegedly are staring), they are told to find another locker room, and ultimately kicked off the team.

Former NCAA athlete Riley Gaines defended a 16-year-old Illinois swimmer accused of 'hate speech' for protesting biological men in a girls' locker room at a YMCA.

Comment

More transgenders taking over YMCA female locker rooms in Springfield, Ill. When 16 year old girls protest by posting signs, because they feel uncomfortable, (men/boys allegedly are staring), they are told to find another locker room, and ultimately kicked off the team.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/16-yea...ls-locker-room
              I am not necessarily disputing the girls claim here and certainly agree that there should be no dicks in women's locker rooms, period. But, people on the right shouldn't always take these stories as gospel either. If things seem to fit your narrative all too well, it's possible to get sucked into BS stories. Just as the Left leaves details out and tells half-truths in their reporting, the right does as well. And there are lots of people who are right leaning that would love to get into the spotlight and clout-chase. It happens on both sides. People embellish things to get 'wronged' all the time and play victim. I try to take these stories with at least a bit of skepticism. At the very least, just telling myself that I'm not getting all the facts.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

I am not necessarily disputing the girls claim here and certainly agree that there should be no dicks in women's locker rooms, period. But, people on the right shouldn't always take these stories as gospel either. If things seem to fit your narrative all too well, it's possible to get sucked into BS stories. Just as the Left leaves details out and tells half-truths in their reporting, the right does as well. And there are lots of people who are right leaning that would love to get into the spotlight and clout-chase. It happens on both sides. People embellish things to get 'wronged' all the time and play victim. I try to take these stories with at least a bit of skepticism. At the very least, just telling myself that I'm not getting all the facts.
                Here, here! The reality is bad enough without getting facts wrong. Not saying that is the case here, but I do like to wait for the full narrative to develop before commenting.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

I read several articles about it before posting, but didn't want to take the time to post all. Yes, there are two sides. The YMCA says there isn't a problem, and the girls are spreading misinformation. The YMCA knows they have several trans kids/men that participate in their programs, and if the girls are uncomfortable, they just need to go to the family restroom to change. The girls and their parents say that the transgender boys/girls (confusing to me which, but if you have male parts, I call them a boy/man) should find an alternative place to change their clothes, instead of the girls.

Several young girls, including this 16 year old who participate in the swimming program made signs that they posted, saying that no males should be allowed in their locker room, and that they were uncomfortable with it. To me, it's too bad that teen (16 year old) girls have to stand up to organizational power and adults over these issues. I don't know which story (I think it was a Fox Television reporter on this issue) it was, but somewhere it was said that the girls were uncomfortable because the transgenders were staring at them as they changed.

The girl says she was kicked off, but the YMCA disputes that saying the she quit. The coach of the girl has been accused of not sticking up for them, and he said that she probably shouldn't swim in their competitive meet that night because of the controversy. I would imagine that there is some peer pressure, and maybe even ridicule, and perhaps their coach said that they should just get dressed before coming to the YMCA, or use the other restroom, because most adults don't want to be involved in a controversy, and choose not to back their kids. However, this girls parents did support her.

This particular girl (Wheeler is her last name) has a sister who swims for Kentucky with Riley Gaines, so she has some knowledge and role models who have stood up to "Power" in these instances before, and it appears she wants to take a stand.

Here's another couple of articles, Like Fox, the centersquare is more balanced in their reporting. Breitbart is more partisan and less balanced but in this case, it appears to be accurate.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/202...s-locker-room/

​​​​​https://www.thecentersquare.com/illi...d219c0e40.html
                  Last edited by Shockm; July 12, 2023, 10:15 AM.

Comment

I read several articles about it before posting, but didn't want to take the time to post all. Yes, there are two sides. The YMCA says there isn't a problem, and the girls are spreading misinformation. The YMCA knows they have several trans kids/men that participate in their programs, and if the girls are uncomfortable, they just need to go to the family restroom to change. The girls and their parents say that the transgender boys/girls (confusing to me which, but if you have male parts, I call them a boy/man) should find an alternative place to change their clothes, instead of the girls.

Several young girls, including this 16 year old who participate in the swimming program made signs that they posted, saying that no males should be allowed in their locker room, and that they were uncomfortable with it. To me, it's too bad that teen (16 year old) girls have to stand up to organizational power and adults over these issues. I don't know which story (I think it was a Fox Television reporter on this issue) it was, but somewhere it was said that the girls were uncomfortable because the transgenders were staring at them as they changed.

The girl says she was kicked off, but the YMCA disputes that saying the she quit. The coach of the girl has been accused of not sticking up for them, and he said that she probably shouldn't swim in their competitive meet that night because of the controversy. I would imagine that there is some peer pressure, and maybe even ridicule, and perhaps their coach said that they should just get dressed before coming to the YMCA, or use the other restroom, because most adults don't want to be involved in a controversy, and choose not to back their kids. However, this girls parents did support her.

This particular girl (Wheeler is her last name) has a sister who swims for Kentucky with Riley Gaines, so she has some knowledge and role models who have stood up to "Power" in these instances before, and it appears she wants to take a stand.

Here's another couple of articles, Like Fox, the centersquare is more balanced in their reporting. Breitbart is more partisan and less balanced but in this case, it appears to be accurate.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/202...s-locker-room/

​​​​​https://www.thecentersquare.com/illi...d219c0e40.html
                    Yeah, if the facts of the girl are accurate, then this is complete horseshit. But I leave open the possability that there are facts missing and/or embellishment. But if 16 year old girls are made to be uncomfortable, then priorities are out of whack. Especially given the left's constant mantra of censoring and banning actions and words from the right in the name of keeping safe spaces, and from being offended, etc. They go out of there way to keep certain parties coddled, while throwing others feelings in the trash.

Not sure what happened to believe all women, fight the patriarchy, etc. I guess until a guy says he's a girl, then women are on their own.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Are we surprised by rich people being messed up, and Hollywood Elites being front runners in messing up kids lives? Instead of them helping confused kids by counseling them, and advising them to wait until they are older, so they don’t make a mistake that can’t be undone, they encourage them, and make their confusion worse. The wealthy who adopt confused, messed up kids, make a mockery of statistical data, and the elites become a trendy, feel good, adoptive parent story to all of their friends and liberal fan following.

Comment

• There are hearings on gender reassignment surgeries for Minors during the past week. The Democrats walked out of the hearing several days ago, because a video was going to be shown with information from doctors pointing the dangers of these reassignment surgeries for minors, and how it is experimental.

The video below tells about what was discussed. The Democrats want these experimental surgeries to be allowed on minors, and at tax payer expense. My concern for this is that I watched adults who had undergone reassignment surgeries that were sorry they did it (a man who became a woman who was in his late 50's or early 60's who said he made a mistake, when he did this years ago, and now wishes he wouldn't have. This man did this as an adult, and I think his mistake is his to own.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/kat-ca...ant-experiment

However, there is an 18 year old girl right now, who is suing her doctors because they performed gender reassignment surgery on her when she was 14 to a boy, and she claims that she had mental problems because she was raped by an older man, and became pregnant. She wasn't given good counsel, and didn't understand. Her parents also were not given good counsel.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/07/18/p...ning-teenager/

Comment

• Paula Scanlan gave testimony yesterday on her experience she was a sex assault survivor, and the trauma she felt for being forced to share a locker room with a male (trans) swimmer at Penn. She told about women being forced to use bathroom stalls in He women’s locker room to change clothes because of their shame.

While many of you already know this, what you do not know is the experiences of the women on the University of Pennsylvania swim team. My teammates and I were forced to undress in the presence of Lia, a six foot four tall, biological male, fully intact with male genitalia, 18 times per week.

To sum up the university’s response: We, the women, were the problem, not the victims. We were expected to conform, to move over and shut up. Our feelings didn’t matter. The university was gaslighting and fearmongering women to validate the feelings and identity of a male.

This is representative of a greater issue, the destruction of free speech. Today, any discussion maintaining the sanctity of women’s spaces is labeled transphobic, bigoted, and hateful.

What’s bigoted and hateful is the discrimination against women and the efforts to erase women and our equal opportunities, dignity and safe spaces.

One might ask: Why do I speak so passionately about issues that seem hypothetical or some may perceive as only impacting a small number of women? This is not hypothetical. This is real. I know women who have lost roster spots and spots on the podium. I know of women with sexual trauma who are adversely impacted by having biological males in their locker room without their consent.

I know this because I am one of these women. I was sexually assaulted on June 3, 2016. I was only 16-years-old. I was able to forgive my attacker, but violence against women still exists.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/07/...g-locker-room/
                            Last edited by Shockm; July 28, 2023, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Paula Scanlan gave testimony yesterday on her experience she was a sex assault survivor, and the trauma she felt for being forced to share a locker room with a male (trans) swimmer at Penn. She told about women being forced to use bathroom stalls in He women’s locker room to change clothes because of their shame.

While many of you already know this, what you do not know is the experiences of the women on the University of Pennsylvania swim team. My teammates and I were forced to undress in the presence of Lia, a six foot four tall, biological male, fully intact with male genitalia, 18 times per week.

To sum up the university’s response: We, the women, were the problem, not the victims. We were expected to conform, to move over and shut up. Our feelings didn’t matter. The university was gaslighting and fearmongering women to validate the feelings and identity of a male.

This is representative of a greater issue, the destruction of free speech. Today, any discussion maintaining the sanctity of women’s spaces is labeled transphobic, bigoted, and hateful.

What’s bigoted and hateful is the discrimination against women and the efforts to erase women and our equal opportunities, dignity and safe spaces.

One might ask: Why do I speak so passionately about issues that seem hypothetical or some may perceive as only impacting a small number of women? This is not hypothetical. This is real. I know women who have lost roster spots and spots on the podium. I know of women with sexual trauma who are adversely impacted by having biological males in their locker room without their consent.

I know this because I am one of these women. I was sexually assaulted on June 3, 2016. I was only 16-years-old. I was able to forgive my attacker, but violence against women still exists.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/07/...g-locker-room/
                              Ya, but we want to respect this small percentage of the population and besides, we want to win championships and you are but a pawn in the game.

Disgraceful what is happening today!

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X