Gender roles in America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

No problem. I identify as an 18 year old female this year. You aren't one of those ageists are you?
    Does answering that I love 18 YO females make me sound creepy?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Does answering that I love 18 YO females make me sound creepy?
      Yes, and I'm not available.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

The attempt to redefine gender biology is the most alarming recent trend and examples in liberal thinking, and almost exclusively (including some or maybe many blue dog democrats), democrats are going along with their liberal wing. Conservative democrats (and some libertarians) are giving into all forms of liberalism that we used to agree on. I used to like to see compromise with alternate views, but these types of radical views keep me from wanting to see compromise with differing Points of View. It just seems like giving one inch to the other side results in giving in too much, and therefore unforeseen consequences.
        I agree that this the most dystopian thing that has broken mainstream, but I don’t think it is pervasive as you believe. The corporate media is pushing the narrative of the progressives. There is a further group of left of center democrats and libertarians that support the rights of transgenders that don’t comprehend how dangerous this narrative is and are passively supporting it.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
          I wonder what the point of all of this really is. When I see it, while the trolling is funny, it's one of the most confusing things logically.

Real women's rights advocates should be fuming mad at this circus, but are curiously silent. Which tells me that it is less about rights and just about political power to the leftward side.

This topic alone, if universities really were about critical thinking, could be dissected to a large degree. But that would require an honest debate from a true intellectual standpoint based on logic as opposed to emotion. But emotion rules this topic, so I root for trolling and taking it all the way to it's conclusion:

The US women's national soccer team being dudes dressed in wigs like in Ladybugs.

But I will accept watching a team from say, Iran, made up of dudes beat the USWNT in the world cup and the woke USWNT grin and bear it.
          The feminists that speak out against this, and there are many, are called TERFs. They are the leftists of yesteryear.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I agree that this the most dystopian thing that has broken mainstream, but I don’t think it is pervasive as you believe. The corporate media is pushing the narrative of the progressives. There is a further group of left of center democrats and libertarians that support the rights of transgenders that don’t comprehend how dangerous this narrative is and are passively supporting it.
            I never hear from elected Democrats who lockstep follow Biden, that this is dangerous. I would agree that there are more Midwest Democrat citizens who share our POV that this is not natural. But the majority ( or at least many) of school officials are following lockstep with Biden too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I never hear from elected Democrats who lockstep follow Biden, that this is dangerous. I would agree that there are more Midwest Democrat citizens who share our POV that this is not natural. But the majority ( or at least many) of school officials are following lockstep with Biden too.
              I think you are speaking of those that passively support gender ideology that I referenced above.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• My grandsons feel like they are 70 so I am helping them apply for SS and Medicare

Comment

• Here's a "journalist" from Rolling Stone trying to convince Steven Crowder he's wrong that biological males shouldn't compete against biological females. I'm pretty sure this guy quit playing sports the moment just signing up didn't guarantee his participation.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                    Here's a "journalist" from Rolling Stone trying to convince Steven Crowder he's wrong that biological males shouldn't compete against biological females. I'm pretty sure this guy quit playing sports the moment just signing up didn't guarantee his participation.

I'm not particularly wild about some of Crowder's studio stuff, but the Change My Mind series is so good. He clearly does his research and comes well-prepared for a civil discussion. His opponents, on the other hand...they're basically Jeff Lutz.
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• I've concluded that the people most intent on broadcasting their identity are uaually the ones that are the least productive folks in society. I think its nothing more than an excuse to be lazy and unaccountable. I've worked with dozens of gay people who are some of the best employees in the company and they aren't closeted by any means. They also would never use their identity to deflect professional criticism.

BTW having worked in Florida a lot, it is probably the most gay friendly state in the union. The gay population is very high and they all love it there.

Actions and reality speak louder than words.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                        Actions and reality speak louder than words.

When did we get away from this truth?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

When virtue signaling on social media became more important than actually solving the problem or helping.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            November 8th, 2016.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Warning: Do NOT watch this while drinking any beverages, unless you want your nostrils cleaned out. (Also strong language warning)

Comment

Working...
                                X