2020 Democratic Nominee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep.

The Snowflakes hate their own President so much (it's truly pathological) they'd vote for this racist, ignorant, eternally unaware, predatory, national traitor, and old white collar criminal.

3i39by.jpg

Truly a foreign policy D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R!!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Senator Tammy Duckworth is being mentioned as possible VP for Biden.

She would check so many boxes

1. Women
        2. Veteran
        3. Immigrant (Thailand)
        4. First person with a disability elected to Congress

Comment

• Are you guys seeing Biden signs anywhere? I don’t think I’ve seen one. I have seen, “I can’t breathe” signs.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
            Senator Tammy Duckworth is being mentioned as possible VP for Biden.

She would check so many boxes

1. Women
            2. Veteran
            3. Immigrant (Thailand)
            4. First person with a disability elected to Congress
            Corrupt and unqualified if something were to happen to Biden (not too far out of question). Too many ties to Chicago's slimy politicians and issues while she was in charge at the VA in Illinois.

Comment

• Comment

• No need to worry, he is going to beat Joe Biden:

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                  No need to worry, he is going to beat Joe Biden:

And folks want this guy to be the leader of the free world???? SMH

Comment

• I fear that it's gonna be Susan Rice and that should scare the hell out of you.

Comment

• https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronso...9HtnGLqi_xlYNU

can't read teleprompter

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        I fear that it's gonna be Susan Rice and that should scare the hell out of you.
                        So, which of those likely, don't?

Comment

• When the press wasn't biased...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                            When the press wasn't biased...

Only further proof that the guy doesn't have a single original idea or thought and is terrified to take a stance or make a tough decision. This guy wants to be your President? He will quake at the feet of the rest of the world and they will steamroll right over him.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              When the press wasn't biased...

One sure fire thing this time around is that he won't do any of that during this primary.....he wouldn't be able to remember all the words or the order to say them.

Comment

• This should scare the living daylights out of everyone who plans to vote for this Communist come November:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/bide...miranda-devine

Under Biden’s manifesto, “Climate change is a global emergency” which requires “decarbonizing” American industries and eliminating carbon dioxide emissions to “net zero.”

It is the Green New Deal on steroids.

It will eliminate fossil fuel power by 2035, aka “commit to eliminating carbon pollution from power plants by 2035.”

Within five years, “we will install 500 million solar panels, including eight million solar roofs and community solar energy systems, and 60,000 made-in-America wind turbines.”

Note there’s no mention of “made-in-America” solar panels. The only way to install 500 million solar panels in five years is to buy them from China. In other countries, such as Australia, which have gone down this path, the result is cheap, shoddy solar systems that fall apart within five years.

Of course, we will have to rejoin the Paris Climate Agreement, and pay the Green Climate Fund, the United Nations slush fund which gives grants to China, even though China doesn’t contribute a cent.

To pay for all this, Biden promises to increase taxes. At least he’s honest about it.

He’ll hike the top income-tax rate by almost two points and the corporate tax rate by seven points, undoing the engine that kickstarted Trump’s economy.

In other words, he plans to punish the wealth creators and redistribute their money to an ever-expanding class of supplicants. Not that it will be enough.

Biden will abandon school choice and eliminate or hobble charter schools. That fits with his comments in May to an MSNBC public education forum when he said, “Charter schools are gone.”

He will also “eliminate high-stakes standardized tests that unfairly label students.”

Crime, too, will follow the de Blasio model which has been so successful in driving up crime rates in New York.

“Eliminating the use of cash bail” tops the list, along with “decriminalize marijuana use.”

Biden’s campaign vehemently denies that he supports defunding the police. But in an interview with activist Ady Barkan on digital media site NowThis News last week he said, “Yes, absolutely,” when asked if “we can redirect some of the [police] funding?”

Comment

Working...
                                X