No announcement yet.

2020 Democratic Nominee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was watching Joe Biden last night and told my wife, you know who Joe is reminding me of lately?

However, Joe's ventriloquist is not nearly as good as Jeff Dunham.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      I was watching Joe Biden last night and told my wife, you know who Joe is reminding me of lately?

However, Joe's ventriloquist is not nearly as good as Jeff Dunham.
      You nailed it... definitely a resemblance.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Bernie Sanders stepped down today. When informed of this, Creepy Joe Biden mumbled. "gee, that's too bad. He was one of the greatest running backs of all time....."
        Last edited by pinstripers; April 8, 2020, 11:58 AM.

Comment

biden face mask.jpg

I like the Incumbent's chances against this guy.

Comment

It is a slow day in the small Saskatchewan town of Pumphandle, and streets are deserted. Times are tough, everybody is in debt, and everybody is living on credit.

A tourist visiting the area drives through town, stops at the motel, and lays a $100 bill on the desk saying he wants to inspect the rooms upstairs to pick one for the night. As soon as he walks upstairs, the motel owner grabs the bill and runs next door to pay his debt to the butcher.

The butcher takes the $100 and runs down the street to retire his debt to the pig farmer.

The pig farmer takes the $100 and heads off to pay his bill to his supplier, the Co-op.

The guy at the Co-op takes the $100 and runs to pay his debt to the local prostitute, who has also been facing hard times and has had to offer her "services" on credit.

The hooker rushes to the hotel and pays off her room bill with the hotel owner.

The hotel proprietor then places the $100 back on the counter so the traveler will not suspect anything.

At that moment the traveler comes down the stairs, states that the rooms are not satisfactory, picks up the $100 bill and leaves. No one produced anything. No one earned anything...

However, the whole town is now out of debt and now looks to the future with a lot more optimism.

And that is how a Stimulus package works.

Comment

Unemployment 14.7%

If this doesn't turn around quickly - Biden will not even need to campaign.

Comment

That’s high! My wife is one. She’s had a job since she started high school in 1997.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Mark Cuban mentioned that he is considering a run for President. Upon hearing this news Bernie Sanders exclaimed,"I'LL SUPPORT THAT GUY!"

Comment

Comment

Roaches.jpg

From the nasty hag liar to this old cheatin' liar? It's good to see not all Sports have been cancelled...

#AnchorsAweigh

Comment

Maybe the Democrats will recruit Nancy Antoinette to run at heir convention in place of Joe:

Comment

With the video from 1993 being found where a girl mom called into Larry King show complaining that her daughter complaints would not be listened to— the #Me To movement has a problem. Will they still stand by Biden or not?

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                            With the video from 1993 being found where a girl mom called into Larry King show complaining that her daughter complaints would not be listened to— the #Me To movement has a problem. Will they still stand by Biden or not?
                            Newly surfaced video from 1993 appears to feature the mother of Tara Reade, a woman who accused presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden of sexual assault, calling into a cable TV show to seek advice around the time of the alleged assault.

link to the story on CNN

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                              That's a really hard to question to answer.

50/50 sounds about right.

Comment

If life were "Ozark", he'd already be dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X