Harris 8%
    Buttigieg 8%
    Warren 7%
    O'Roark 6%
    Booker 4%

Biden Uncut Could Rival Trump's Reality Show

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...w__140171.html

Comment

These candidates all seem to endorse "diversity." That is, unless, it's diversity of opinion. Even Ray Charles could see that.

Blame FoxNews my a**...

Comment

I'm no yuge fan of Trump on a personal level, and I didn't vote for him (voted Libertarian for the first time on a presidential ticket), but not all of his policies are terrible; only a minority are. That said, I really think the only person that would likely beat Trump in 2020 is Biden, because he appeals to the same particular subset of voters as Trump did in 2016. However, Biden will never get there because the fringe left will character assassinate him prior to the primaries. He's a dead man walking, and the early shots were fired before he even announced. He has a bullseye squarely on his back, and it wasn't placed there from anyone in the Republican party.

If you are a Trump fan, the balance of the field sans Biden would probably leave you licking your chops. They are all so far left (or they will end up there by necessity) that they essentially make all prior Democratic presidents look centrist or even perhaps a hair conservative. It's crazy! I mean Trump is not a traditional conservative - some of his policies are very big government and interventionist - but by and large he sits on the ideological historical right policy-wise (meaning you exclude the tweet behavior and his prior personal life). The Dem candidates on the other hand, outside of Biden, will eventually be so far left that they will alienate huge swaths of the Democratic base - much like the prior cycle did with rural and working class dems that switched and voted R.

If Vegas took money on presidential races (they probably do), then Trump is a fairly reasonable bet at this point, no matter what generic ballots or popularity polls say.

Comment

Bernie is the one that can beat Trump. Everyone else is an also ran if they win the nomination.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• ShockingButTrue
            ShockingButTrue commented
            Editing a comment
            No thanks.

Maybe in June of 2020.

• wufan
            wufan commented
            Editing a comment
            I thought you said early polls?

• C0|dB|00ded
            C0|dB|00ded commented
            Editing a comment
            This is correct. Bernie is Trump's only competition. Harris is the 2nd place choice. Biden is 93 yrs. old and senile. That being said, if any Democrat were to beat Trump, I would hope it was Biden. I'm sure most Republicans would agree with me. The rest of the field are bat **** crazy.

T

...:cool:

As someone who considers himself squarely a Trump "voter" and not necessarily a Trump "fan" (I presume there's a difference?), it's not hard to envision Biden doing the exact same thing that the Witch did in '16. That would be insulting 1/3 (at least) of the population because they agreed with a lot of the current President's policies.

For some reason his (the President) opponents then, and obviously now, can't leave the identity politics strategy alone. I thought it was reckless and irresponsible the way Democrats presented themselves at the convention in the summer of '16, with all the non-stop blathering about phobias and hate, and I still do. Talk about dividing the Country! While they were patting each other on the back Trump was releasing a list of judges he would nominate if elected. What more need be said? Now here comes that old pervert talking about what?... The President is a white nationalist!

https://althouse.blogspot.com/2019/0...-anchored.html

Why doesn't Biden bring up the border crisis? Is he really as stupid as Trump says he is (Symone Sanders)?
          Last edited by ShockingButTrue; April 28, 2019, 09:42 PM.

Comment

“2020 Democratic Nominee”

Good luck...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• ShockingButTrue
              Editing a comment
              That's a group of people that wanna' hear about nothing, and nothing but, policies geared towards economic stability. Clear-headed common sense folk who ain't got time to listen to some career politician talking about who uses whose bathroom at Target, and if you disagree you're a nationalist. Easy pickin's.

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
            “2020 Democratic Nominee”

Good luck...

https://twitter.com/danscavino/statu...161504768?s=21

What a moron:

image_6343.jpg

Comment

Biden is a walking gaffe machine. He will slit his own throat.

Comment

• ShockingButTrue
                Editing a comment
                Dude is hilarious.

His first "presser" is must-see comedy relief. I guess sometimes it's better to laugh in the face of tragedy (sort of).
                Last edited by ShockingButTrue; April 29, 2019, 10:25 AM.

Is there an honest person in our country that truly believes that we've somehow screwed the rest of the world in the last 2 years?

Maybe our international social welfare is down a tiny amount, but sheesh. I give $100 to BBBS last year and this year I give $85 and I'm a Nazi?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                Is there an honest person in our country that truly believes that we've somehow screwed the rest of the world in the last 2 years?
                Yes. There are people that HONESTLY believe that.

Livin the dream

Comment

• ShockingButTrue
                  Editing a comment
                  These are the same people that honestly believe they're morally superior. See the difference?

• WuDrWu
                  WuDrWu commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That is both sad and intellectually stunted.

538 endorsement tracker

Biden -75
                Booker - 57
                Kamala - 55
                Klobuchar - 39
                Warren - 23
                Sanders - 22

Latest Polling

Biden 38%
                Warren - 12%
                Sanders - 11%
                Buttigieg - 10%

Comment

Biden is so old, his lawn signs will say, "Get off my lawn".
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I think Kamala Harris is hot. She must have been smokin when she was bangin the old married mayor of Frisco. He's the one who gave her a "leg up" in politics...…..

Comment

• moshock
                      moshock commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I heard someone call her "Cameltoe Harris" on talk radio this morning...….not sure what that means

• wufan
                      wufan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It’s not awesome.

• WstateU
                      WstateU commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Not sure about "hot", however she's not 'cold'; more like 'lukewarm'... but I would say she's extremely "hot" compared to Hillary.

https://media.giphy.com/media/jTMWUl...4EyZ/giphy.gif

Of all the Dems, I like Yang a lot. Boo dud edge is okay....I’m not voting for any of them, but those two stand out as candidates I don’t hate.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                    X