Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SB Shock
    replied
    Senator Tammy Duckworth is being mentioned as possible VP for Biden.

She would check so many boxes

1. Women
    2. Veteran
    3. Immigrant (Thailand)
    4. First person with a disability elected to Congress

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Yep.

The Snowflakes hate their own President so much (it's truly pathological) they'd vote for this racist, ignorant, eternally unaware, predatory, national traitor, and old white collar criminal.

3i39by.jpg

Truly a foreign policy D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R!!!!

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Hopefully, Michigan will send John James to the Senate in November. Here are his comments on Joe Biden's racist comments:

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Republicans and and Democrats alike know damn good and well that Biden's career ought to be over, and they all know that it would be, if he was Republican.
    Exactly.

The libs just want to get joe to the finish line. They'll take over from there. He knows it, we know it, and they know we know it... Whatever. It. Takes.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    plus 2 others, Val Demmings and I forget

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    Originally posted by Shockm View Post
    If it wasn't already sealed, this gaffe filled interview finally sealed it that Harris is going to be his VP candidate.
    There’s the also ran lady in Georgia that the media is hyping.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    If it wasn't already sealed, this gaffe filled interview finally sealed it that Harris is going to be his VP candidate.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Republicans and and Democrats alike know damn good and well that Biden's career ought to be over, and they all know that it would be, if he was Republican.

Leave a comment:

• 1979Shocker
    replied
    Biden’s ‘Breakfast Club’ Controversy Shows What His Rivals Already Knew

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Team joe.jpg

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

I am really hoping for the Transgender who identifies as a deer and is in charge of censorship on twitch

Today on Slightly Offens*ve, Elijah Schaffer examines a controversial new hire to Twitch's Safety Advisory Council - a trans "human deer" that will now be in...

Oh yes! So stunning! So brave!

Leave a comment:

• SB Shock
    replied
    Originally posted by wufan View Post
    Expect a black female VP pick.
    I am really hoping for the Transgender who identifies as a deer and is in charge of censorship on twitch

Today on Slightly Offens*ve, Elijah Schaffer examines a controversial new hire to Twitch's Safety Advisory Council - a trans "human deer" that will now be in...

"I have power, they can't take it away from me," bragged Steph Loehr, also known as FerociouslySteph. "And honestly there are some people that should be afraid of me, and they are because I represent moderation and diversity and I'm gonna come for harmful people. If you're a really sh**ty person – I'm gonna stand up against you. Period. And Twitch is endorsing me to do that."

Leave a comment:

• ShockTalk
    replied
    Originally posted by wufan View Post
    Or maybe if they just identified as black, gender non-binary and disabled.
    Warren would probably do that to get the VP position.

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    Or maybe if they just identified as black, gender non-binary and disabled.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X