#WalkAway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wufan View Post
    Yup, that's a CNN article I can actually agree with. The California Democratic Party has even snubbed Feinstein, strongly backing her opponent, furthering the divide in their party.

And for the record, I didn't vote for Trump (went with McMillian) and consider myself as a moderate conservative. The moderate left, Independents, and moderate right are up for grabs. Personally, I feel the worst thing the Republican party can do is go too far right.

Comment

• WuDrWu
      WuDrWu commented
      Editing a comment
      Keep in mind it's an opinion piece. But it seems a fairly well thought out conclusion and like wufan says below, a little moderation from both sides would likely go a long way right now.

• ShockTalk
      ShockTalk commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I should have said opinion piece and not article which might have even made my statement more amazing.

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Yup, that's a CNN article I can actually agree with. The California Democratic Party has even snubbed Feinstein, strongly backing her opponent, furthering the divide in their party.

And for the record, I didn't vote for Trump (went with McMillian) and consider myself as a moderate conservative. The moderate left, Independents, and moderate right are up for grabs. Personally, I feel the worst thing the Republican party can do is go too far right.
    Need more moderation from both parties.
    Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
    X