[KC Chiefs] Week 7 vs Jacksonville Jaguars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I can say is WoW
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1
      Welcome to the NFL Berry, youd better write a thank you note to Boumann
      LOL.

Props to the offensive line. They have looked good today.

Comment

Great game Chiefs!
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Good to see Cassel Fight for his team mates at the end. Some might think its foolish but I think it shows his team mates how much he wants it.
          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

5 things i saw from the game:

1. Who ever has said our o line sucks at the beginning of the season, should take it back, because they are really really good. I would put them in the top 5 of the NFL. They have allowed the least amount of sacks and we lead the league averaging 176.5 rushing a game.

2. A couple more bogus PI calls on us again. That one berry was just absolutely terrible. Do these refs not know that the defender has every right to the ball as the offensive player does?

3. Speaking of Berry, his big play making ability is starting come out. I know people talk about the pick he had, but there was 1 play in the 3rd quarter I think, where he just flew to the rb, and knock the ball out, Jacksonville recovered. But I think Berry getting more loose and comfortable.

4. Let talk about my 2 boys, Cassel and Bowe. After the Indy game i mentioned how they both suck, well I think that game made them both better. They both must have put in extra work in, because they look a lot more in sync. I don't think bowe has dropped a pass, and has over 200 yards and 4 tds over the last 2 games. And Cassel has looked like a decent NFL qb. If he plays like this, then I can say we have a chance. BTW, i looked at his numbers and he is 9th in the NFL with a 91.4 qb passer rating. Not bad, I hope he keeps it up.

5. I thought Dorsey played another solid game, even though, it wasn't reflected in the stat sheet, he blew his guy up several times making Jones Drew change his direction and letting one of the LBs make the tackle. I also saw him with a couple QB pressures.
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
              5 things i saw from the game:

1. Who ever has said our o line sucks at the beginning of the season, should take it back, because they are really really good. I would put them in the top 5 of the NFL. They have allowed the least amount of sacks and we lead the league averaging 176.5 rushing a game.
              Currently rated #1 offensive line at NFL.com team statistics:

The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

It is great when the Chiefs actually start becoming the team that fans have pined for for years, isn't it? They are shaping up and I am actually having a hard time keeping Superbowl visions out of my head! ... lol

Comment

This team is still lucky the West is weak.

I'm still waiting to see Cassel throw a good long ball. Just once. That's all I'm asking. Have I missed one?
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                    It is great when the Chiefs actually start becoming the team that fans have pined for for years, isn't it? They are shaping up and I am actually having a hard time keeping Superbowl visions out of my head! ... lol

Comment

cant really argue with the numbers cassel is 9th in the NFL in passer rating at 91.4 and he is tops in the NFL in passer rating in the last 4 weeks with a 108 rating.

Comment

Very few players don't have a weakness. I don't think that Cassell is a Top 5 QB talent. He doesn't have a great arm. However, neither did Trent Green and he was a very good QB. Cassell isn't as good as Green was at the end of his career but may be very equal or ahead of him earlier in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                          cant really argue with the numbers cassel is 9th in the NFL in passer rating at 91.4 and he is tops in the NFL in passer rating in the last 4 weeks with a 108 rating.
                          Cassel so far has been much like Trent Dilfer. He's not turning the ball over and that's all any of us can really hope from him I think. He's not a QB that's going to win games. Hopefully he can be one that won't lose games.

I still want to see him come close to hitting a WR in stride down the field.

He's no Trent Green.
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster
                            Very few players don't have a weakness. I don't think that Cassell is a Top 5 QB talent. He doesn't have a great arm. However, neither did Trent Green and he was a very good QB. Cassell isn't as good as Green was at the end of his career but may be very equal or ahead of him earlier in his career.
                            That is good statement, Trent Green Didnt start to shine until he was 30 or 31.

Comment

SG thinks that MC has hit already hit his ceiling. With MC's relative inexperience and lack of snaps, I'm not sure. I do think that Weiss has done a very good job of calling plays and playing to the strengths of the offense. I was down on Bowe but he still shows promise and he's not the only one thats inconsistent. I'm pleasantly surprised and optimistic in the ability of the offense.

Comment

I'm not saying he's hit his ceiling. I'm just waiting for proof that he can be more than he is. If he isn't, we either need a superior defense or a better QB to get where we want to go. I like our D and where its headed, but not sure it's enough.

He is getting paid an insane amount of money for a guy who's never proven he's worth it.
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X