No announcement yet.

[KC Chiefs] Week 7 vs Jacksonville Jaguars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You said that "he is not turning the ball over and that's all we can hope for." Sounds like you are putting a ceiling on him. You also say that he's not worth the money. He may be worth the money they're paying him. I think that they can "win" with him. I think that you expect him to bring them to a Super Bowl and there are only 2-3 QB's in that category. If he continues to play like he is right now, he's in the discussion for a 10-15 rating. A lot of QB's are being paid too much in that category (example Eli Manning).

Comment

Eli Manning has brought his team to a Super Bowl...and won.

Comment

I honestly think Cassel is getting paid just about right, the market for starting QBs are always gonna be high no matter who it is, and the way they structured the contract makes the money even less of a big deal.
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Lightening struck Eli. Look at his ratings. They are never above the 10-15 range. Eli is good but he probably is over rated. Give him credit for the Super Bowl because he got hot at the right time. This should prove that it doesn't take a franchise QB to win the big one. But it does take a good team and a good QB.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
            I honestly think Cassel is getting paid just about right, the market for starting QBs are always gonna be high no matter who it is, and the way they structured the contract makes the money even less of a big deal.
            That's about where I stand, too. The structure of the contract even gives the Chiefs an out if necessary. Not to mention, the guy's passer rating is continually improving, as Haley gives him more leash (and Bowe actually catches what's thrown to him).

Comment

Working...
            X