No announcement yet.

News Updates????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK. I'll respond. The ticker idea is great. Only having NBA, Golf, and Soccer is bad.

I vote, Take It Off. Hopefully, you'll get a fix or find another one.

I assume you've tried clicking the "target" icon, (that's right after the lock/unlock icon), to select or unselect what sports you want?

Comment

I've messed with the setting every which way, to no avail. I've found a couple others, but typically they would only have BB top 25 scores and aren't as slick looking as the ESPN one. But yes, if the ESPN doesn't show what is wanted, there is no point to keeping it. It will probably stay up through the weekend while I try and find a fix for it, if there is none, it gets the boot this weekend. Thanks.
      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

i think it's pretty cool.

Comment

ShockBand - I wouldn't be too concerned about a different ticker only having BB top 25. I don't think anyone's gonna watch it all the way through the big BB nights of 50-150 games. This is a highlight kind of thing anyway.

Comment

Just heard back from ESPN techs - they no longer support the Bottomline ticker, so its unlikely to show all it claims to. I'm dropping it and will keep looking for something similar that actually gives the scores, preferably without my having to do a paid subscription. I've got a couple of leads, but if anyone finds one, please let me know. Thanks, all.
            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Put the CBS Sports widget down at the bottom of the left column on the Home page. At least this one appears to be supported and functional. You do have to use the menu arrow to select what you want to see, but it does link to CBS stuff about all games shown. It was the right price (free) and easy to add!

Comment

Very, very nice!

Comment

G'job!

Comment

Working...
                  X