No announcement yet.

Oregon Player Cheap shots Boise State player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's one thing to be a turd and another thing to be a violent turd.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockCity
      Originally posted by newshock1234
      just saw on the ESPN bottom line, that Blount is suspended for the year
      Good! He deserved it.

I also heard that the BSU player reportedly said "I guess now you owe us two a$$ whoopin's". Haaaa!! That's a good one if that's what he said. And, no way did that deserve what Blount did.
      Perhaps Blount didn't want to carry that "heavy debt load" so he got one of the two "owed" a$$ whoopin's out of the way a year early

Comment

And, no way did that deserve what Blount did.
        I think Blount's reaction, more than anything else, was a result of the BSU player making physical contact with him. Everybody has personal space issues... "Tapping" him on the shoulder, no matter how light and innocent it may look, was totally unnecessary. You can return the smack to somebody without touching them. So in that regard, he probably knows now not to rip somebody AND touch them at the same time.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
          I think Blount's reaction, more than anything else, was a result of the BSU player making physical contact with him. Everybody has personal space issues... "Tapping" him on the shoulder, no matter how light and innocent it may look, was totally unnecessary. You can return the smack to somebody without touching them. So in that regard, he probably knows now not to rip somebody AND touch them at the same time.
          You're kidding right? You go around punching people who tap you on the shoulder?

Comment

You're kidding right? You go around punching people who tap you on the shoulder?
            No. I go around punching people that run their mouths WHILE tapping me on the shoulder.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

No. I go around punching people that run their mouths WHILE tapping me on the shoulder.
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
                Fail or FAIL?
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

didnt watch the game so ill coment on the clip and only the clip and i only watched until the first replay of the punch.

DUde had no business walking by and bucking at the oregon player at all. Nor should he have been waving his hands the way he was at him.

To often especially in todays world people feel like they can just do whatever they want and when they get the called on it they want to act like little bitches. *and before anybody starts save me the political speeches because I dont really care what you think*

case in point look at this douchbag. http://www.break.com/index/guido-guy...-to-fight.html
                  And then minute he gets that chin checked he'll be right back on the web complaining about his personal space getting violated yadda yadda

In the immortal words of lil jon "Dont start no **** wont be no ****"

Comment

You sound like a real internet tough guy.

Comment

You sound like a real internet tough guy.
                      Not at all. Just trying to prove a point. Considering you changed subject, I guess that means you have conceded the point.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Blount calls and apoligizes to Boise State Coach and the player he punched.....

LeGarrette Blount spent the day with Oregon coach Chip Kelly and as of today, two people close to the running back say Blount's plan is to continue to practice with the team that has suspended him for the season, as well as to attend class.

Comment

Working...
                        X